Sign in to follow this  
nzoner

Wild ending costs bettors as 10 million dollars shifts

Not every bettor was unhappy with the Titans' win, which, according to their win probability, was the largest comeback of the season. A big bettor in New Jersey placed a $440,000 bet on the Titans +6 with bookmaker William Hill.

10 minutes ago, SUXBNME said:

Not every bettor was unhappy with the Titans' win, which, according to their win probability, was the largest comeback of the season. A big bettor in New Jersey placed a $440,000 bet on the Titans +6 with bookmaker William Hill.

edjr had the Titans moneyline

1 hour ago, GobbleDog said:

I lost and I will continue betting against Tannehill. 

He looked plucky out there, and now the team believes in him. That might be a risky strategy.

2 hours ago, nzoner said:

edjr had the Titans moneyline

440k on the titans/tannehill is the craziest bet since ever. I get the dude was getting points, but that's nuts.

I typically only bet moneyline underdogs. I had 50 to win 125 on Pittsburgh too (which I took when they were down 0 - 7 and driving)

Bovada is awesome because you can do live bets while the games are going.

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

He looked plucky out there, and now the team believes in him. That might be a risky strategy.

Tannehill will eventually disappoint.  I know this to be true.

Go dolphins

Tanny isnt very good but he is a major upgrade over Mariota.

Sort of like Fitz Magic or Winston....id rather have a guy at QB that can sling it and move the ball over a guy that struggles to get to 200 yards but might be a little safer with the ball.  

If you dont have a good QB then go with someone who can at least make chunk plays.  

3 hours ago, edjr said:

I typically only bet moneyline underdogs. I had 50 to win 125 on Pittsburgh too (which I took when they were down 0 - 7 and driving)

Bovada is awesome because you can do live bets while the games are going.

William Hill has an app you can do that on(where legal),I remember 2018 March Madness trip and guys talking about/using it.I'm bad enough about betting 1st half,2nd half and full games when there can't even imagine in game betting.

20 minutes ago, GobbleDog said:

Tannehill will eventually disappoint.  I know this to be true.

Go dolphins

The Dolphins are a dumpster fire and have been for a good long while. It’s possibly Tannehill is on the right team for him now. Not saying he’s going to set the world on fire but he may WIN

20 minutes ago, nzoner said:

William Hill has an app you can do that on(where legal),I remember 2018 March Madness trip and guys talking about/using it.I'm bad enough about betting 1st half,2nd half and full games when there can't even imagine in game betting.

Most of the experienced sports bettors will tell you that in game betting takes a lot of skill.

3 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

Most of the experienced sports bettors will tell you that in game betting takes a lot of skill.

And cash,I was listening to Sirium/XM fantasy sports during last years Elite 8 and they were basically doing a play by play of a game and how the in game betting odds were changing with each possession.

Just now, nzoner said:

And cash,I was listening to Sirium/XM fantasy sports during last years Elite 8 and they were basically doing a play by play of a game and how the in game betting odds were changing with each possession.

What is amazing about this is the timing of what you see/hear about a game and the in game betting. Vegas is getting feeds before we see them on TV or on the radio. It's a scam that it is set up this way. I have done some live betting and yes, the odds can change so quick especially in basketball. I'd like to know how Vegas is getting info on these games before what we see/hear.

4 minutes ago, Mr. Hand said:

What is amazing about this is the timing of what you see/hear about a game and the in game betting. Vegas is getting feeds before we see them on TV or on the radio. It's a scam that it is set up this way. I have done some live betting and yes, the odds can change so quick especially in basketball. I'd like to know how Vegas is getting info on these games before what we see/hear.

As I said in the week 10 football thread I have a real mistrust in the NFL when it comes to spreads and over/unders.Of course I know it's not a popular opinion but too many years of checking odds on a daily basis have made me very skeptical.

22 minutes ago, nzoner said:

As I said in the week 10 football thread I have a real mistrust in the NFL when it comes to spreads and over/unders.Of course I know it's not a popular opinion but too many years of checking odds on a daily basis have made me very skeptical.

Tim Donaghy was on Pat McAfees show a week or two ago. He said he wasn’t the only ref doing it in the NBA and said it absolutely is going on in every other sport as well. I believe him. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Tim Donaghy was on Pat McAfees show a week or two ago. He said he wasn’t the only ref doing it in the NBA and said it absolutely is going on in every other sport as well. I believe him. 

Want to see the movie he's talking about.Thanks.

47 minutes ago, nzoner said:

It’s also not about fixing games but how are the sports books getting live game happenings before we see them on tv or follow online? I can follow basketball online and the live betting will show a basket being made well before it shows up on TV or online.

1 hour ago, listen2me 23 said:

Tanny isnt very good but he is a major upgrade over Mariota.

Sort of like Fitz Magic or Winston....id rather have a guy at QB that can sling it and move the ball over a guy that struggles to get to 200 yards but might be a little safer with the ball.  

If you dont have a good QB then go with someone who can at least make chunk plays.  

There has been a constant mariota vs. Tannehill war on the Titans forum I am on since Tannehill was signed. For the last several weeks, the vast majority has been pro Tannehill, but there are still a contingent of Mary fairies, as we call them. They think the Titans screwed him with bad coaching, line, etc. 

With mariota, we were losing games when the defense was holding opponents to less than 20 points. The defense is good. We just need someone who can put SOME points on the damn board.

• Haha 1