Sign in to follow this  
AxeElf

What Do You Need Tonight? - Week 10

Week 9 and Week 10 have been pretty rough on my teams with byes and mounting injuries (and it didn't help matters for Cooper Kupp to add an extra week to his vacation while still allowing me to add him back to my active rosters), but I still managed a 12-3 record last week.  It will take a minor miracle for me to get there again this week.

I have 8 wins in the bag, and 3 losses pretty much determined, although I could technically snatch victory from the jaws of defeat in one of those three if the Seattle D allows 35+ points tonight, and neither they nor Jason Myers scores a single positive point--but I'm not holding my breath.

That leaves 4 games hanging in the balance, and I can win 3 of them if Chris Carson scores at least 19.1 points.  In one of those three, I just need 15.6 from Carson and Lockett combined, so I'd say my chances are pretty good in that one.  In the 4th, I would need Lockett to outscore Metcalf by 17.2.

So I'm PROBABLY going 9-6 for this week, but 11-4 is in play with an outstanding night from Carson.  If Carson and Lockett both go crazy, I would be ecstatic with another 12-3 mark.

However, If Carson and/or Lockett get the kind of scores they need, then Myers is going to score a few XPs at least, so while it's mathematically possible for me to win any of those 5 games, I don't think it's mathematically possible for me to win all of them (barring a pre-game injury to Myers).

After getting Dalvin Cooked last evening, I am 2 points down. They have Metcalf and I have SF D. Possible but unlikely.

Another league I am 44 points ahead. I am done, but they have Wilson and Carson. Should be close.

I need 20.5, and my opponent is done for the week. I have Carson or Lockett tonight. I've got Carson in right now. Thoughts? (standard league)

Just now, cotarice12 said:

I need 20.5, and my opponent is done for the week. I have Carson or Lockett tonight. I've got Carson in right now. Thoughts? (standard league)

20.5 is a longshot in standard scoring for either player, but standard usually favors the RB, especially on a run-first team like Seattle (and introducing Josh Gordon might eat into Lockett's production a little).  I'd stay with Carson.

Up by 20 and change. Need Tevin Coleman to NOT get to 20 in a PPR. Feeling 660/40 on this one. Would move me to 7-3 and 2nd place despite a huge let down from several guys. 

Of course my opponent has plenty of FUs as I expected to lose to his Zeke-Kamara RB pairing. Luckily Rodgers did nothing for him either.

13 points from Carson and for Coleman not to explode. And for the 49ers to cover -6 and the total to be under 47 :cheers:

One win in the bank... one more drive for Carson to get 4.7 more points for 2 more wins (4.3 more points for 1 more win)...

Let's GO!

1) Wilson & 49ers D for 25+
2) Wilson to not outscore Jimmy G by 22+

3) Jaron Brown to not outscore Breida by 10+

3 for 3

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

One win in the bank... one more drive for Carson to get 4.7 more points for 2 more wins (4.3 more points for 1 more win)...

Let's GO!

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!

He needed every. single. yard!--but he got there!

Now I Know My ADPs wins 92.30 - 92.25!

Victorious Secret wins 107.9 - 107.4

Axe Elf posts 11-4 without Stafford, without Edelman, with 0s from Kupp and McCoy...  and with half a game from Freeman!

Thank you, Chris Carson!

9 hours ago, stonewall said:

After getting Dalvin Cooked last evening, I am 2 points down. They have Metcalf and I have SF D. Possible but unlikely.

Another league I am 44 points ahead. I am done, but they have Wilson and Carson. Should be close.

Ding Ding....