Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Seahawks at 49ers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Seahawks: WR Jaron Brown, CB Akeem King, WR John Ursua, RB C.J. Prosise, OG Phil Haynes, S Lano Hill, DE L.J. Collier

49ers: TE George Kittle, PK Robbie Gould, QB C.J. Beathard, DT Jullian Taylor, CB Ahkello Witherspoon, RB Jeff Wilson, OT Justin Skule

38 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

I love how the pre-game is saying that the Wilson is a one-man show for the Seahawks. 

Lame. 

It's a lot easier to market an individual than it is a team 

Geez.  The Seahawks defense is trying to keep Seattle in this game the offense keeps putting the ball on the ground.

That Hollister TD.  I don't think that was to him.  The intended receiver got tackled.

1 minute ago, nobody said:

Here's where Garropolo needs to earn his money

And he fumbles... Again

I have a theory that Seattle is trying to pad DangeRuss's stats.  Thought for sure they would've found a reason to throw it there on the goal line.

6 minutes ago, nobody said:

I have a theory that Seattle is trying to pad DangeRuss's stats.  Thought for sure they would've found a reason to throw it there on the goal line.

Could be that Pete has bad memories about that...

SF shoulda ran the clock out. Tie is better than a loss in the long run.

I would have thought they have centered the ball on the kneel down?

probably won’t matter 

2 minutes ago, stonewall said:

I would have thought they have centered the ball on the kneel down?

probably won’t matter 

Kind of looked like he was going to kneel down which would keep the clock running instead of a spike.

Oh man... when Carson dropped a sideline pass at the end of regulation, I thought I was done for.

Then we went to OT and Seattle had the ball again...  driving for a score that by all rights should go to Carson (in my opinion, anyway), when Wilson throws the INT...  I still need a little over 2 pts from Carson!

SF misses the FG and Seattle has one more chance...

Carson catches another one of those sideline passes...  he runs for 7 yards and then 2 more yards...  I'm still just a little short... he needs 0.3 to get me one more win, and 0.7 to get me another...

And then he gets the last, meaningless carry of the game, and goes for 7 yards!  EXACTLY what I needed!

WooHOO!!!

47 minutes ago, AxeElf said:

And then he gets the last, meaningless carry of the game, and goes for 7 yardsEXACTLY what I needed!

WooHOO!!!

Congrats....those are the sweetest victories. 
I bought huge shares of Carson in redraft this year, and he has been solid. Still unsure why his ADP was so deflated.....people scared of Penny, I guess.

Now, if I just would have bought those Dalvin Cook shares......

38 minutes ago, DrG said:

Shanahan clock management in OT an area he needs to get better at

He should have ran the ball on the first two plays of their last drive in OT, when there was only a minute and a half left. Seattle was out of time outs, and worst case scenario they end up in a tie instead of a loss.