shorepatrol

MNF Niners vs Seacawks

6 hours ago, Kopy said:

Good game Niners. That game probably took yet another year off my life.

Good chance we'll see each other 2 more times this year.

Good luck.

:thumbsup:

On 11/12/2019 at 12:23 PM, Bier Meister said:

just pondering....

oakland is a cluster.

nep are not going to kowtow to him

just wondering if he is in a decent organization and he feels like a number 1 how that would impact his behavior.

i know.... divas are gonna diva

Although I thought they were at the start of the year....how can you say Oakland is a cluster now? They have had 1 winning season in the last 16....and they sit at.  5-4 right now. With losing AB and having that cluster.  With trading their 2 best players away last year.

I think they are doing a very good job.

I guess im not sure what you are trying to say here.  Would he be happier and put up stats for a team that will coddle him and put up with his nonsense? Sure.  But whatever team that is probably doesnt have a good season.

AB is a dumpster fire.  Not the Oakland Raiders.

56 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Although I thought they were at the start of the year....how can you say Oakland is a cluster now? They have had 1 winning season in the last 16....and they sit at.  5-4 right now. With losing AB and having that cluster.  With trading their 2 best players away last year.

I think they are doing a very good job.

I guess im not sure what you are trying to say here.  Would he be happier and put up stats for a team that will coddle him and put up with his nonsense? Sure.  But whatever team that is probably doesnt have a good season.

AB is a dumpster fire.  Not the Oakland Raiders.

Yeah. Oakland is showing some promise this year.  I really hate the move to Vegas.