bostonlager

Feel free to piss anywhere you want

Before opening the article I was thinking, What is a sign you would see in San Francisco.   I honestly don't give two sh!ts how those wackadoodle westerners live, what does scare me though is in time when they completely destroy their state and they start moving east like a focking cancer.

• Thanks 1

I wonder how SF people feel about being taxed through the roof to pay for cleaning the streets of feces and urine.

Good news!  You can also ask for and a receive a hummer from a homeless lady and don't have to worry about the police! 

"We will not prosecute cases involving quality-of-life crimes," he said. "Crimes such as public camping, offering or soliciting sex , public urination, blocking a sidewalk, etc., should not and will not be prosecuted. Many of these crimes are still being prosecuted; we have a long way to go to decriminalize poverty and homelessness.”

Would be a neat picture though, the Golden Gate bridge far off in the background and me squatting and sh!tting on the sidewalk.

What's this picture of grandpa?

Ohh, that's me in San Francisco.

I might just have to visit...so I can walk around with my dik hanging out.  If anyone ever says anything to me, I can say I thought I had to pisss.

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Would be a neat picture though, the Golden Gate bridge far off in the background and me squatting and sh!tting on the sidewalk.

What's this picture of grandpa?

Ohh, that's me in San Francisco.

I would want to take a dump in front of the Danny Tanner Full House, house. 

If you're a homeless "undocumented worker" then you also have sanctuary city status backing you up.  You'll be untouchable!!!!  It's like the Purge 24/7.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

I might just have to visit...so I can walk around with my hanging out.  If anyone ever says anything to me, I can say I thought I had to pisss.

Or claim that you're a "woman" and that it isn't a pen1s but rather a construct of a bigoted society.  Then call the police and report the hate crime committed against you. 

Their not prosecuting shoplifting deal is working out well. I bet Amazon is happy. Wait a minute.....

4 minutes ago, DonS said:

Or claim that you're a "woman" and that it isn't a pen1s but rather a construct of a bigoted society.  Then call the police and report the hate crime committed against you. 

Then the person with the dik hanging out claims they are a pre-op tranny that doesn't recognize the validity of their own genitalia. Check. Mate.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

Then the person with the dik hanging out claims they are a pre-op tranny that doesn't recognize the validity of their own genitalia. Check. Mate.

We're on same page.  I was referring to the d1k hanging out person. :cheers:

3 minutes ago, DonS said:

We're on same page.  I was referring to the d1k hanging out person. :cheers:

Yes, I see.   Sadly both of our farcical tales pales in comparison to the invention of the mentally ill.

Someone should pisss and shitt outside the entrance to the building he works at so every time he enters/exits the building, he has to step in it.

9 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

This thread is oddly lacking FFToday liberals. Don't they want to drop in and defend the policies that they hold so dearly?

Yeah I mean that’s why it was posted in the first place. What gives libs?

Remember those Welcome to NY with the smiley face bullet holes T-shirts?  They need to make one Welcome to SF where the smiley face is drawn out of poop.

Just based on these policies alone, normal people should be rejecting leftist politicians. Vote for someone else or you are complicent. Shitheads. 

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

Just based on these policies alone, normal people should be rejecting leftist politicians. Vote for someone else or you are compliment. Shitheads. 

Exactly.  A movie could have been made 20 years ago about the modern-day left and Siskel and Ebert would have given it two thumbs down and said it was too far fetched and almost as if it was made by the RNC to scare the country of liberals.

Also, the dude's name is Chesa. :lol:

F@g

22 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Care to express your support for the pisshole policies?

I don’t support pisshole policies. You’ll have to find someone else to sword fight with. 

And the leftist DA in Philadelphia has the violent crime rate soaring. Philly was enough of a piss/shithole to begin with. The libtards are somehow making it worse. Nice job. Jealous of Baltimore? 

Why would they piss in the streets?  I thought they had a shitload of Starbucks there.  :dunno:

Urine smells are so disgusting. They plague stairwells of NYC train stations. I do feel sorry for the homeless but perhaps there should be public lavatories instead of allowing peeing on the streets and sides of buildings. Apparently, they allow public peeing in Paris, France. (I've read that tourists are shocked to see and smell it.)

Project elevators are full of Piss. We used to think it was people letting their dogs Piss in the emevator until cameras were installed. It wasn't the dogs. 

As one of my favorite San Franciscan characters would say,"Marvelous."

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Not a bad idea, and maybe they could pay for them by harvesting and selling homeless people's organs.

An article I read stated that cities have made efforts (thank the Lord) to provide bags and waste stations for pet poop. We could at least provide a space for human elimination needs. I'm not homeless and yet I'd like a place to go that was clean and safe.

3 hours ago, fandandy said:

Before opening the article I was thinking, What is a sign you would see in San Francisco.   I honestly don't give two sh!ts how those wackadoodle westerners live, what does scare me though is in time when they completely destroy their state and they start moving east like a focking cancer.

Yep.....I'll bet that turning Red States into Blue is part of the plan. 🤬

SF used to be my favorite town to visit back in the 90's.   I managed stores up in Napa and Petaluma and also down south in Gilroy.  I would get a hotel in SF for the week, hit the stores during the day then get back into the city for great restaurants and night life.

Of course the city was full of homos and Asians back then, but everyone underestimated the chicks.  There were so many hot chicks there, and they weren't just liberal with their politics.  

They had a homeless problem back then, but nothing close to what it is today.  I can't imagine what it's like now.  

8 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

SF used to be my favorite town to visit back in the 90's.   

I can't imagine what it's like now.  

I used to go in the 80's and 90's as well. It was wonderful. My Auntie lived on a street that was walking distance from the famous park that is featured on Full House. The public transportation was wonderful and affordable. The area was very diverse (White/Black/Asian/Gay).

I assume it's the same but much less Black people.

• Like 1