bostonlager

Feel free to piss anywhere you want

48 minutes ago, peenie said:

I used to go in the 80's and 90's as well. It was wonderful. My Auntie lived on a street that was walking distance from the famous park that is featured on Full House. The public transportation was wonderful and affordable. The area was very diverse (White/Black/Asian/Gay).

I assume it's the same but much less Black people.

Not sure how diverse it is now but it seems like the homeless population has been growing by leaps and bounds. 

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Not sure how diverse it is now but it seems like the homeless population has been growing by leaps and bounds. 

There weren't any homeless people in her area at all. Actually, I didn't see homeless people. They must have been more downtown.

3 minutes ago, peenie said:

There weren't any homeless people in her area at all. Actually, I didn't see homeless people. They must have been more downtown.

Yep. Couldn’t walk around downtown without tripping over them.  

It’s sorta weird to me when people sh1t on the homeless. You think they want to be that way? I mean some of it’s drug related and you could argue that’s a choice, though obviously addiction can be very powerful. But a lot of em are just nuts too, what are they supposed to do about that? And these days with massive wealth and income inequality a lot of it is societal as well. Folks say just get a job. Well am entry level minimum wage job ain’t getting you sh1t, especially in the more expensive cities. Forget about an apartment yet alone a vehicle to get to your job and all the other sh1t you need.

As for the bathrooms, nobody wants to have public bathrooms anymore. Where the fock are people supposed to go? Hell I’ve had this problem as a non-homeless person with money. Everywhere you go anymore it’s fock off, we don’t have public restrooms. Can’t necessarily blame ‘em but this is an end result.

No I don’t support public pissing but let’s not pretend everyone’s doing it just cuz they’re lazy or anti social

Remember when popper scooper laws came in? Made sense, amdnit was enforced.  Libtards doing away with that too? Why not? 

Why not give homeless people jobs working for the city? Set aside an abandoned building or two for them to live in, and have them clean trash and feces from public spaces. They can be paid in drugs and fast food.

58 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

Why not give homeless people jobs working for the city? Set aside an abandoned building or two for them to live in, and have them clean trash and feces from public spaces. They can be paid in drugs and fast food.

Brother, that requires labor. 

6 hours ago, DonS said:

Good news!  You can also ask for and a receive a hummer from a homeless lady and don't have to worry about the police! 

Prostitution should be legal!

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

It’s sorta weird to me when people sh1t on the homeless. You think they want to be that way? I mean some of it’s drug related and you could argue that’s a choice, though obviously addiction can be very powerful. But a lot of em are just nuts too, what are they supposed to do about that? And these days with massive wealth and income inequality a lot of it is societal as well. Folks say just get a job. Well am entry level minimum wage job ain’t getting you sh1t, especially in the more expensive cities. Forget about an apartment yet alone a vehicle to get to your job and all the other sh1t you need.

As for the bathrooms, nobody wants to have public bathrooms anymore. Where the fock are people supposed to go? Hell I’ve had this problem as a non-homeless person with money. Everywhere you go anymore it’s fock off, we don’t have public restrooms. Can’t necessarily blame ‘em but this is an end result.

No I don’t support public pissing but let’s not pretend everyone’s doing it just cuz they’re lazy or anti social

I think there should be a government-sponsored alternative to living on the street, which I think should be illegal.  I propose tent cities in a warmer climate state.  Bus the homeless there where they are clothed and fed and potentially trained to find employment.  No drugs or alcohol.  You should not be allowed simply because you might have a mental illness to live in a box in the park and sh!t on the sidewalk imo. 

Maybe take a few hundred billion from the trillions we spend meddling in the ME and spend it here on things like this.

Homeless man pours bucket of hot diarrhea on woman

https://www.wthr.com/article/homeless-man-pours-bucket-hot-diarrhea-woman

LOS ANGELES (WTHR) — Homeless attacks in southern California are on the rise, and the most recent may be one of the worst of all.

NBC LA reports a homeless man attacked a woman near the Hollywood Walk of Fame, pulling her from her car and pouring a bucket of feces on her head.

Heidi Van Tassel said she was having a nice evening out with her friends when the attack happened. She said a homeless man sprinted across the street before the attack.

"It was diarrhea," Van Tassel said. "Hot liquid. I was soaked, and it was coming off my eyelashes and into my eyes. Paramedics who came to treat me said there was so much of it on me, that it looked like the man was saving it up for a month."

Medics took the woman to the hospital, where she was tested for infectious diseases. She will have to be retested every three months.

Data from the Los Angeles Police Department shows the number of arrests of homeless people are on the rise since 2017. The number of homeless people arrested for violent crime has also increased.

Surveillance footage from nearby businesses caught the attack, and police body cameras captured the aftermath, but neither have been released.

Van Tassel said the LAPD said they'd investigate the incident, but she they have not yet been in touch with her for more details. Additionally, she has not been in contact with a victims' advocate, despite the department telling her they would call.

"It's so traumatic. The PTSD that I'm dealing with is beyond anything that I've ever felt," Van Tassel said.

"He doesn't need jail time," Van Tassel said. "He needs mental health care."

NBC LA reports Blessings was previously in a mental health facility for two months, but was released in August.

This is what happens when you elect, as your District Attorney, a former Public Defender, whose parents, as members of the weather underground, were convicted of killing police officers during an armored car hijacking. 

11 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

If you are having a problem as you admit to finding a place to take a piss you have major issues.

8 hours ago, 5-Points said:

This is what happens when you elect, as your District Attorney, a former Public Defender, whose parents, as members of the weather underground, were convicted of killing police officers during an armored car hijacking. 

That's San Francisco. This was LA. Either way, California deserves what's coming to them.