tubby_mcgee

Liberals want to change "Christmas Tree" to "Holiday Tree"

It’s not “liberals” it’s immigrants that come from cultures who don’t celebrate Christmas 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

We care 

Of all the things in the world to care about why care about what someone calls an evergreen tree?

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

Of all the things in the world to care about why care about what someone calls an evergreen tree?

Tradition 

So what?  Just because it's your tradition doesn't mean you have to force it on everyone else.  I care for traditions too but I'm not pushing my traditions on others.  That's what being free is all about.

3 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

So what?  Just because it's your tradition doesn't mean you have to force it on everyone else.  I care for traditions too but I'm not pushing my traditions on others.  That's what being free is all about.

We’re bigots remember 

keep "Christmas trees"

add "holiday trees" for everyone else.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

We’re bigots remember 

Some of you, yes.

I know valuing tradition is a very important part of being a conservative but so is valuing personal freedom, correct?

Let's see, what holiday do we associate with decorating a tree? Oh yeah, Christmas! 

Focking dooshbags and their anti everything buIIshit. :thumbsdown:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Let's see, what holiday do we associate with decorating a tree? Oh yeah, Christmas! 

Focking dooshbags and their anti everything buIIshit. :thumbsdown:

People who celebrate Christmas do but not everyone celebrates Christmas.  Maybe they just like to join in on the holiday season.  Let do their thing and the rest of us do ours.  I'll always call it a Christmas tree.

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some of you, yes.

I know valuing tradition is a very important part of being a conservative but so is valuing personal freedom, correct?

No, I value law and order/tradition more than liberty.

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

People who celebrate Christmas do but not everyone celebrates Christmas.  Maybe they just like to join in on the holiday season.  Let do their thing and the rest of us do ours.  I'll always call it a Christmas tree.

Who doesn’t celebrate Christmas? 

27 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Call it whatever you want.  Who cares?

I care. It's Christmas. Got it pally?

They don't have to celebrate Christmas to call it what it is, a Christmas tree. 

If they're offended by the term Christmas tree they are free to go fock themselves. :cheers:

• Thanks 2

8 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Some of you, yes.

I'm not sure what you mean in your posts in this thread.  This isn't about what you do in your house.  This is about the official government xmas tree.  What annoys me about things like this is if you polled the constituents and asked if they wanted to start calling the official xmas tree a holiday tree, you'd almost definitely get a majority saying fock no it's always been called a xmas tree so call it a xmas tree.  But because libs want to tell us what is "right" all the time they continually disregard the will of the people and just do the PC/"we know what's better for  you" thing instead.

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They don't have to celebrate Christmas to call it what it is, a Christmas tree. 

If they're offended by the term Christmas tree they are free to go fock themselves. :cheers:

Are people actually offended by calling it that though?  I’ve seen more people offended by calling it a holiday tree. 

Someday you libtards are going to regret siding with the mongrels. Book it. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Strike said:

I'm not sure what you mean in your posts in this thread.  This isn't about what you do in your house.  This is about the official government xmas tree.  What annoys me about things like this is if you polled the constituents and asked if they wanted to start calling the official xmas tree a holiday tree, you'd almost definitely get a majority saying fock no it's always been called a xmas tree so call it a xmas tree.  But because libs want to tell us what is "right" all the time they continually disregard the will of the people and just do the PC/"we know what's better for  you" thing instead.

Christmas. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I think the majority also celebrate Christmas.  I guess it just doesn’t me because I won’t let it affect my tradition of Christmas. I don’t know why it would affect anyone else’s either. 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Are people actually offended by calling it that though?  I’ve seen more people offended by calling it a holiday tree. 

I don't know. 

I don't celebrate Hanukkah but I don't call that thing a holiday candle holder because it means something to the people who do celebrate Hanukkah. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

I think the majority also celebrate Christmas.  I guess it just doesn’t me because I won’t let it affect my tradition of Christmas. I don’t know why it would affect anyone else’s either. 

Not one person has said that it would.  Why are you suggesting someone has said that or that it would impact their Christmas?  This isn't about that.  At all.

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I don't know. 

I don't celebrate Hanukkah but I don't call that thing a holiday candle holder because it means something to the people who do celebrate Hanukkah. 

Of course you don't.  Everyone knows it's a Christmas Menorah.

• Like 1

We are pretty close to having a movement to change it to “Valentimes” day because that’s how black people say it so the other way is racist and doesn’t respect their culture. Any year now.

• Haha 1

I don't call Ramadan something else. You have yours, , they'll have theirs and I'll have mine, and together we'll be fine. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't call Ramadan something else. You have yours, , they'll have theirs and I'll have mine, and together we'll be fine. 

I call it a cup o' noodles. 

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I’m good with that. 

33 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Y'know, that's a two-way street.  If it's not that big of a deal, then why change it at all, right?

I’m good with that. 

Watchu talkin bout Hawkeye? 

17 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Y'know, that's a two-way street.  If it's not that big of a deal, then why change it at all, right?

That’s a good point. I would say the same to the people who want to change it also. I think it’s dumb. 

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Watchu talkin bout Hawkeye? 

I was agreeing with you. To each their own. 

We're getting closer to the time where Libtards are going to be hunted and bagged.