Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Kaepernick to hold workout in Atlanta

All the teams should show up, take a knee while watching him workout, and then leave without anyone ever offering him a contract.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

7 minutes ago, Strike said:

All the teams should show up, take a knee while watching him workout, and then leave without anyone ever offering him a contract.

😂  You sound like a high school girl with that pettiness.

14 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Was the memo necessary? Is that standard practice whenever someone tries out for a team midseason? 🤔

Probably part of his settlement with the NFL, would be my guess

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Probably part of his settlement with the NFL, would be my guess

Maybe he just wants them to show up.  So, you know, he was notifying them so they'd know about it.

4 minutes ago, Strike said:

Maybe he just wants them to show up.  So, you know, he was notifying them so they'd know about it.

The question was why the NFL would send out a memo for it. Please try to keep up

Just now, IGotWorms said:

The question was why the NFL would send out a memo for it. Please try to keep up

LOL.  What a focking idiot.  If no one gets notified, how are they supposed to know to show up?

The memo, which was sent to NFL teams, says: "Earlier this year, we discussed some possible steps with his representatives and they recently emphasized his level of preparation and that he is ready to work out for clubs and be interviewed by them. We have therefore arranged this opportunity for him to work out, and for all clubs to have the opportunity to evaluate his current readiness and level of interest in resuming his NFL career.

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/28067012/teams-invited-colin-kaepernick-workout-saturday

1 minute ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How is he going to work out while he's on his knees? Seems like that's going to limit him.

The workout is being held at the local glory hole.  Worms will be on the other side of the wall.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Not one team will show up.

I bet the league has twisted arms. Nobody of consequence will be there... But some stooge assistant scout will be there from many teams. 

This is all lawsuit crap. The NFL just wants it to happen and go away quietly. 

1 minute ago, lickin_starfish said:

Law enforcement should take a knee to protest the lopsided proportion of blacks vs the rest of Americans who commit violent crimes.

Prostitutes are the only ones with the balls to take a stand there. It’s VERY common for whores to have a “no black men” policy. It’s not even an unspoken thing either, on sites where they advertise they clearly say so right on the ad. 

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Which one, Kaep or strike?

2 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Prostitutes are the only ones with the balls 

NTTAWWT 

Part of the workout should be to see how quickly he can drop to his knees (easy part) and then kiss a pair of Betsy Ross flag sneakers. 

He was a shittty QB three years ago. Hopefully 3 years of rust turns into a failure of a workout and we don’t hear from the sonofabitch again after Saturday. 

6 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

You act like a school girl with your posts here.

7 hours ago, bostonlager said:

He was a shittty QB three years ago. Hopefully 3 years of rust turns into a failure of a workout and we don’t hear from the sonofabitch again after Saturday. 

He wasn’t that bad. Certainly not great but good enough to be a solid backup in the NFL. 

21 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

He wasn’t that bad. Certainly not great but good enough to be a solid backup in the NFL. 

I don't disagree with this.  The issue I always had is that he was asking for starting QB money.  If he was willing to accept backup QB money, someone would have signed him.

1 minute ago, Gladiators said:

I don't disagree with this.  The issue I always had is that he was asking for starting QB money.  If he was willing to accept backup QB money, someone would have signed him.

Much of it was the fact that his baggage outweighed his talent. If a team is going to be successful they cannot have a backup garnering the type of attention this dumb fock would have. As a backup QB your job is to hold the clipboard, STFU, and stand the fock up. This moron proved he is not able to do these things and this is why he has been without a job the last three years. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Much of it was the fact that his baggage outweighed his talent. If a team is going to be successful they cannot have a backup garnering the type of attention this dumb fock would have. As a backup QB your job is to hold the clipboard, STFU, and stand the fock up. This moron proved he is not able to do these things and this is why he has been without a job the last three years. 

This.

What I have said the whole time.

It isnt that he isnt good enough to be a backup or even start some games.

Isnt because people are racist.

It is because the baggage and circus he will bring isnt worth what he brings as a player.  It is that simple.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

That was certainly a huge part of it, but I think at least one organization would have signed him if he was willing to accept backup money.

I think everything stemmed from him being benched.  He got a hurt butt over it and the attention whoar started kneeling.  After that, he wasn't willing to accept a backup position and was asking for starting QB money.

Here is the thing that is all too often lost on almost everyone. Kaeps only good seasons came when the NFL had a rule that a penalty was called if the QB was hit on the read option. They changed that the year after he went to the SB. Now on the read option the qb is part of the play if they run that. That seems like a really small change but that caused defenses to play different and he could not adjust. Lamar Jackson would be Kaep if not for his huge step forward as a passer. No one is going to take a chance on him. As part of his settlement the league probably had to put out a call to all the teams to show that he is not being blackballed. Pete Carrol will show up. Say some great things about Kaep and then pass just like all the rest of the teams that even bother to show. 

What are the odds Kap gets shot by a cop in Atlanta?  :o

9 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

significantly better than someone signing him. 

• Haha 1

10 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

If we were to look at that statistically, pretty low, almost too low to really measure....now, by someone that could be Obama's son?  REALLY freakin high....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

If we were to look at that statistically, pretty low, almost too low to really measure....now, by someone that could be Obama's son?  REALLY freakin high....

You know, as I think about it more, is the reason Obama always said "he could have been my son" not necessarily a reference to the kid being black but to the kid being from one of Obama's many baby mamas?

16 minutes ago, Strike said:

You know, as I think about it more, is the reason Obama always said "he could have been my son" not necessarily a reference to the kid being black but to the kid being from one of Obama's many baby mamas?

Have you seen what he is married to? I doubt Barrack Hussein Obama was out slaying pusssy at any time during his life. 

11 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Have you seen what he is married to? I doubt Barrack Hussein Obama was out slaying pusssy at any time during his life. 

Look what Bill Clinton is married to.  He got more poosey than Sam Malone.

12 minutes ago, Strike said:

Look what Bill Clinton is married to.  He got more poosey than Sam Malone.

Infamous Bill Clinton quote " Hillary eats more puzzy than me".