Sign in to follow this  
listen2me 23

Kaepernick to hold workout in Atlanta

3 minutes ago, posty said:

Looks like the Dolphins are going...

That may be worse than not being in the NFL.

16 minutes ago, posty said:

Looks like the Dolphins are going...

A QB in Miami that sported a Fidel Castro t-shirt? :lol:

I would almost support this signing in hopes that those beaners drag him through the streets by that nappy afro. 

• Haha 3

On 11/12/2019 at 7:05 PM, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I bet the league has twisted arms. Nobody of consequence will be there... But some stooge assistant scout will be there from many teams. 

This is all lawsuit crap. The NFL just wants it to happen and go away quietly. 

Exactly.  Nobody that matters will be attending this thing.  It's just some sort of CYA move by the league.  

He is now looking at ways to back out. They have not provided him a list of teams attending. Have not given the name of the WR he is throwing to. They have not told him how many time they expect him to throw. 

Gimme a focking break dude. I bet there are 500qbs RIGHT NOW of every race that would KILL for a workout with the NFL. Like stab you and keep walking. 

23 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

He is now looking at ways to back out. They have not provided him a list of teams attending. Have not given the name of the WR he is throwing to. They have not told him how many time they expect him to throw. 

Gimme a focking break dude. I bet there are 500qbs RIGHT NOW of every race that would KILL for a workout with the NFL. Like stab you and keep walking. 

You mean the company that you FOCKING SUED isn't playing nice?  Who wouldve guessed???? 

32 minutes ago, kilroy69 said:

I think we are already pretty clear as to his character.......should not be surprised....

They just put out a list of all those that are attending:

• Patriots
  • Dolphins
  • Broncos
  • Lions
  • Cardinals
  • Falcons
  • Browns
  • Giants
  • Jets
  • Bucs
  • Redskins

Just now, Kanil said:

They just put out a list of all those that are attending:

• Patriots
  • Dolphins
  • Broncos
  • Lions
  • Cardinals
  • Falcons
  • Browns
  • Giants
  • Jets
  • Bucs
  • Redskins

As a Bills fan all I gotta say is whew!  Can you imagine Kap in NE?  I dislike the Patriots but it is largely jealousy, but with Kap?  Oh sh1t. 

Just now, DonS said:

As a Bills fan all I gotta say is whew!  Can you imagine Kap in NE?  I dislike the Patriots but it is largely jealousy, but with Kap?  Oh sh1t. 

I'm worried he ends up on the Donkeys.

Although it would be funny if he went to a team and just ripped it up.

3 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I'm worried he ends up on the Donkeys.

Although it would be funny if he went to a team and just ripped it up.

DEN QB situation is a mess. I feel your pain. 

Kaps "camp" is already throwing out accusations the NFL "promised" certain GM's would be in attendance and they aren't gonna show. Focking clown show. What focking team is gonna want that kind drama. NFL bending the knee even AFTER he got a fat settlement in court against them. lmfao. 

Do we have people in movies so dramatic about not getting a role? Maybe? I don't follow it that much at all. 

But if no, then why do we care so much about kaepernick ? He is useless to the entertainment industry which is what sports is. Just like TV or movies. Sports is entertainment and just like all businesses, they employ those to help them make money. 

Whatever....:dunno:

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

Put soap in your mouth.  

Yea I know.  I do not want that.  I was pissed when they signed Vick that time.  I still hate that POS.  As a person Kap >>>> Vick imo.

10 hours ago, Bill E. said:

From the looks of things the Steelers should go. 😫

They would instantly be better, I think it bears out.....they could run the pistol like Bmore just a bit....worth a try.....

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

They would instantly be better, I think it bears out.....they could run the pistol like Bmore just a bit....worth a try.....

They would catch too much schitt from the fans and it would be a major media distraction.  I just wonder if Tomlin and the management still thinks Rudolph could be their future QB.  They looked awful but were still in it until the last interception. 

The circus that happened today is the EXACT reason no football team wants Colin around.  NFL teams want to win football games, which bring in fans, which strengthens the teams brand.  Why would you want a traveling circus all around you?

• Like 1

He's a total piece of dogshit.

My guess is that some team offers him a backup job at minimum salary and of course he refuses and says that he's being blackballed.

Wouldn't mind watching Myles Garrett say "hi" to him in the backfield. 

28 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So I guess he still gets to play the victim card since today didnt pan out? 

He’s a piece of crap

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

So I guess he still gets to play the victim card since today didnt pan out? 

"Stop runnin' from the truth." He's a shltty QB and an ass. People aren't running from the "truth", they are just not hiring him based upon the truth. Except for Nike that is. 

Has anybody seen a list of teams that were present?  ESPN article was too busy slobbering his knob and only said 8 teams but didn't list them.  Rotoworld mentioned Redskins, Jets, and Chiefs but none of the others. 

The NFL made a special exception and had a tryout for just ONE person.  Has that EVER happened? Somehow that wasn’t good enough and didn’t meet Colin and his camps “demands”. So he bailed and had his own thing at a high school all the while whining.

WTF?  How entitled can one person be?  Shitshow.  Circus.  No wonder a sports team doesn’t want that stuff around.  

Has nothing to do with any “cause”.  It’s Business.

24 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

The NFL made a special exception and had a tryout for just ONE person.  Has that EVER happened? Somehow that wasn’t good enough and didn’t meet Colin and his camps “demands”. So he bailed and had his own thing at a high school all the while whining.

WTF?  How entitled can one person be?  Shitshow.  Circus.  No wonder a sports team doesn’t want that stuff around.  

Has nothing to do with any “cause”.  It’s Business.

Mike Florio over at profootballtalk is really enamored with Kapernick.  Constantly siding with him and against the NFL.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Mike Florio over at profootballtalk is really enamored with Kapernick.  Constantly siding with him and against the NFL.

People are putting their personal “politics” over logical thought.  NFL teams make business decisions every day, this is no different.  It’s sports, it’s business.  Period. Not the place or vehicle for anything else.  

If Kaepernick wants to use his money, brand and influence to give to entities and foundations that promote his passions that’s great.  But his entitlement regarding demanding a specific job is beyond ridiculous.  As if people OWE him something.  My word.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DonS said:

Has anybody seen a list of teams that were present?  ESPN article was too busy slobbering his knob and only said 8 teams but didn't list them.  Rotoworld mentioned Redskins, Jets, and Chiefs but none of the others. 

Looks like they updated article to finally provide the list of teams, though it only lists 7 of the 8.

The change in venue interrupted schedules for many of the 25 teams that were scheduled to watch Kaepernick at the original site, but Kaepernick still threw in front of representatives from eight teams, according to Nalley, among them the Philadelphia Eagles, Kansas City Chiefs, New York Jets, Washington Redskins, San Francisco 49ers, Detroit Lions, and Tennessee Titans.

So he'll complain there were only 8 at his workout when he could've worked out for 17 more if he had stayed with the original plan?