Sign in to follow this  
rrmcguire

Qb and TE help

At QB have Winston but am worried about Saints....I also have Goff do I drop Goff and pickup:

Josh Allen, Kyle Allen, or Foles

6 Points per TD, -6 per Interception, and -6 per fumble, 1 point per completion, -1 per incompletion 

Every 10 rushing yards is 1 point and 300 yard bonus 

At tight end have Howard, do I drop him for Cook in PPR

Goff should be the clear choice but he's been garbage this season and his schedule the rest of the way is rough

I would say maybe Josh

Goff is avg 20 plus per and has scored less then 23 points only three times, wouldn’t say he’s been garbage, that’s only three points per game less then last season , when he had a healthy Gurley at this time of the season and a healthy B Cooks.  

With that said, I like Allen. 

13 minutes ago, weepaws said:

Goff is avg 20 plus per and has scored less then 23 points only three times, wouldn’t say he’s been garbage, that’s only three points per game less then last season , when he had a healthy Gurley at this time of the season and a healthy B Cooks.  

With that said, I like Allen. 

He's been garbage compared to expectations and last season.

I guess I can't really say, he's been on the bench for me pretty much all season, lol

Can’t say he’s been garbage, he’s only three points per game below last season, and that’s with a limited Gurley and B Cooks having a horrible season.  

But 22 plus points per game in all theee games and a 20per game avg isn’t garbage.  

Now less then expected I would agree