Sign in to follow this  
stonewall

Anyone dare to sit......Kamara?

Of course, most would never dream of it, for lack of better options....and the fact that he can pop at any time. However, for those with options, it can at least be contemplated.

Kamara has been a huge disappointment this season, to say the least. His ypc is putrid, and Lat Murray is around to chip away at opportunity and perhaps even goal line. At Tampa Bay this week is no joke. They have allowed the second fewest FF RB points this season. In fact, in two meetings this season, they have held CMac to 68 rushing yards on 38 carries. They also have allowed no RB to surpass 54 receiving yards, and have given up only 3 total TD's to RB's.

Again, often owners have no viable options, so they must plug him in and just hope he pops one or gets a screen pass near the endzone. However, who would consider you sitting him for in non-ppr?  Here are two that I would consider.....

Singletary @Miami? (giving up 5th most points to RB's)

Brian Hill @Carolina? (giving up 3rd most points to RB's)

It sure is frustrating I agree. Number two pick in the draft and I'm also debating between Ekeler, Michel, R Jones, and Kamara for 2 spots. I'm 4-6 and can't afford him to continue at this pedestrian pace. 

Michel and Kamera. 

If I was stacked at RB I may consider sitting him but not for either of those two guys mentioned.

Especially not in PPR

Oh I think B Hill could have a good game.  

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

Oh I think B Hill could have a good game.  

Hard to imagine a scenario where he doesn't get the rock a lot.

And without Hooper, he could be used in the passing game a lot. , he has the ability to be good in the passing game. 

1 minute ago, weepaws said:

And without Hooper, he could be used in the passing game a lot. , he has the ability to be good in the passing game. 

He sure looked good on that screen TD last week. Pretty good hands for a big man....

3 hours ago, stonewall said:

Kamara has been a huge disappointment this season, to say the least.

The missed weeks due to injury have been disappointing, but Kamara's performance when he plays have made him the #6 PPR RB on a ppg basis (18.0)--that's not TOO big of a disappointment for a top 3-4 pick.

Meanwhile, you speak cheerily of how satisfied you are with the #29 (ppg) PPR RB (David Montgomery)...

1 hour ago, AxeElf said:

Meanwhile, you speak cheerily of how satisfied you are with the #29 (ppg) PPR RB (David Montgomery)...

Not really a concern of mine, since i don't play in ppr leagues.....but thanks for the info, all the same. 

Oh, almost forgot.....top-3 pick Kamara is currently languishing at #25 RB in non-ppr, while that 4th-round rookie DMont sits at #20. So, yeah, pretty darn satisfied. Not nearly as productive as your man Dorsett, mind you.....but not too shabby. BTW, I fully expect Dorsett to eclipse 300 yards receiving for the season in week 11, so fire him up.

However, in case you missed it, the question was: If you had options, who, if anyone, would you sit Kamara @TB for this week?

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

Oh, almost forgot.....top-3 pick Kamara is currently languishing at #25 RB in non-ppr, while that 4th-round rookie DMont sits at #20. So, yeah, pretty darn satisfied.

On a per-game basis, Kamara is the #14 RB in non-PPR, and Montgomery is the #26 RB.  As I said, the weeks Kamara have missed due to injuries are disappointing, but his actual performance when he plays isn't all that bad.  But Kamara is a huge disappointment, and Montgomery is everything you hoped he would be.