Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Kate Beckinsale on her hands and knees dusting her cat

Recommended Posts

Well this might be the best click bait thread title ever...but I"m here.  :D

Also...what cat?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I need a minute......🤫

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Well this might be the best click bait thread title ever...but I"m here.  :D

Also...what cat?

Haha figured you guys would get a kick outta the title. And also the hot chick with her ass in the air 😳

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

After a few watches in the interest of science, I want to say that I'm grateful that she hangs around the house in a bikini top, yoga pants, and knee-high boots.  👍

GB Instagram hoes.  :wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

After a few watches in the interest of science, I want to say that I'm grateful that she hangs around the house in a bikini top, yoga pants, and knee-high boots.  👍

GB Instagram hoes.  :wub:

One of the positives millennials have done is creating the Instahoe 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I am currently watching Underworld, and admiring her in that rubber suit.

That movie made me fall in love with her. So focking hot in that movie. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

That movie made me fall in love with her. So focking hot in that movie. 

She got me in van helsing.

I also love her in serendipity. She's just so sweet in that one. 😍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Stunning, she's so focking hot..

She's a goofball also, I like that..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

She got me in van helsing.

I also love her in serendipity. She's just so sweet in that one. 😍

Amen to Van Helsing. Heaving cleavage the whole time plus she wasn’t old then

(not that I wouldn’t still crawl through broken glass just to lick her dirty poo hole)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

She got me in van helsing.

I also love her in serendipity. She's just so sweet in that one. 😍

Forgot about Van Helsing but hells to the yea on that. Thought I might’ve been the only one here to watch serendipity lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is all good and well, but what does suxbnme think of this?  His emotions have to be all over the place.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Forgot about Van Helsing but hells to the yea on that. Thought I might’ve been the only one here to watch serendipity lol 

I'm a closet rom Com fan. That one is one of my favorites. I really like Jon cusak as an actor (high fidelity is one of my favorite movies) and I love Kate. What's not to like? 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I'm a closet rom Com fan. That one is one of my favorites. I really like Jon cusak as an actor (high fidelity is one of my favorite movies) and I love Kate. What's not to like? 

Oh I do too. I actually like most movie genres. Westerns, rom coms, comedy’s, action, horror, anime, Pixar, Disney, etc. My taste in movies is like with my taste in food and music. I like everything 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I am currently watching Underworld, and admiring her in that rubber suit.

Me too. MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, lickin_starfish said:

I am currently watching Underworld, and admiring her in that rubber suit.

Personally, I admired her OUT of that rubber suit.:wub:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

This is all good and well, but what does suxbnme think of this?  His emotions have to be all over the place.

😄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My all time favorite.

her or Jessica Alba...it’s a hard choice, but I would pick Kate.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

This is all good and well, but what does suxbnme think of this? His emotions have to be all over the place.

Quite correct, my sweater vest wearing frined. You nailed it with the bolded :D

1 : The kat is a long hair , so proper use of said kat for dusting
2 : Kat seems to enjoy it. So far, so good
3 : Kate fukked Pete Davidson. :cry:
4: Lucky kat, unlucky Kate
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is what the internet should be used for.  Insanely hot b1tches is a unifying force that reaches across the aisle and brings us all together as red blooded American males (or lesbians). USA. USA. USA. :banana:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, riversco said:

jesus focking christ.

No, my name is Sux.   Pretty close, tho 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would crawl naked through a desert of broken glass and then swim through a lake of rubbing alcohol just to kiss the bumper of the truck that picked up her grandmothers trash last week

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I am currently watching Underworld, and admiring her in that rubber suit.

I turned it on after I read this; wow is that an awful movie!  :lol:  

Anyway, the TV said it was from 2003, 16 years ago... how old is she? I wondered.  Looked it up, she is 46.   :huh:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I turned it on after I read this; wow is that an awful movie!  :lol:  

Anyway, the TV said it was from 2003, 16 years ago... how old is she? I wondered.  Looked it up, she is 46.   :huh:

And just look at her.....I mean, she is 46 and looks like that?   Makes one wonder if God must exist after all.....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A quick Google search of "Kate Beckinsale nude" will show you a nice topless, only in her panties, from a movie called Uncovered. 

Or so I've heard :unsure: 😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

My god. The things you could do...

In my case it would probably involve jizzing in my shorts before I even had a chance to pull out my d1ck. :cry:

 

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, DonS said:

In my case it would probably involve jizzing in my shorts before I even had a chance to pull out my d1ck. :cry:

 

But then once you recovered and were ready to go again...

And I could be wrong here, Kate seems like the kind of gal who’d take it as a compliment and suck it just to get you hard again :wub:

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Not for nothing.  But I just finished.

I went twice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×