Sign in to follow this  
plasma george

I'm starting Brian Hill over ?

Only seen last week's highlights, and he's being projected for really good numbers against Carolina.

I'm concerned why ?....he was the 3rd RB on the depth chart.

Carson who’s on a bye this weekend. And so is J will. 

And D Montgomery looks like he well be a game time decision.  

Hill is rolling. 

3 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I'm still not sure yet but I haven't decided if I should start him over singletary or not....

Absolutely not

3 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

I'm still not sure yet but I haven't decided if I should start him over singletary or not....

I would. 

The Matchup is juicy. The volume should be there.

May start him over Kamara :ninja:

No way.

1 hour ago, stonewall said:

The Matchup is juicy. The volume should be there.

May start him over Kamara :ninja:

No frickin way

Carson on bye so I am currently starting Coleman in his place, but Hill is intriguing.  Still mulling it over but haven't quite decided to pull the trigger on the swap yet.

Yeah that’s who I’m starting Hill for, Carson. 

4 hours ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

It's either Hill or Hyde in PPR

I think Hill is going to have a good one. 

I think I'm starting him over D. Williams, Big Andy may play games and McCoy will be back killing Damien once again.

13 hours ago, SexyRexy said:

Absolutely not

Should be a huge game for Singletary,  Bills will be up easily by half, control the game rushing 2nd half, Singletary also returns home, expecting major workload.....Hill is a plodding 3 yards a carry type runner similar to Hyde, possibly heavy workload but always low production in fantasy stats, and if Falcon get behind expect little from Hill and minor production late in 2nd half....Easily Singletary with more upside versus the Dolphs…….

6 hours ago, xxxdog said:

Should be a huge game for Singletary,  Bills will be up easily by half, control the game rushing 2nd half, Singletary also returns home, expecting major workload.....Hill is a plodding 3 yards a carry type runner similar to Hyde, possibly heavy workload but always low production in fantasy stats, and if Falcon get behind expect little from Hill and minor production late in 2nd half....Easily Singletary with more upside versus the Dolphs…….

Just to play devil's advocate if Buffalo gets up a ton you're not going to see a lot of singletary as the pass catching back.

On 11/15/2019 at 1:42 AM, SF Forty Niners said:

Playing Hill and Kamara 

I’m assuming this was just schtick. 

At least I won’t have to stress about starting him again. 

What a big time disappointment, mr poopy head. 

There's a reason he's not touched the ball much this season until it's absolutely necessary, lol

Hey don’t try to make sense out of this issue now. 

I warned the Hill backers on this posting...."plodding 3-yards a carry type runner".. and adding he would produce low production in fantasy stats....Falcon fans in September thought he had little chance of even making the 53-man roster, never should  enough pro-RB ability, considered a wasted 5th round pick.....

Yes you did 

I didn't listen.

6 other owners put in for him, and every talking head on NFL network had him as a must start.

#1 RB, good matchup, lots of carries prior week..

If Damien goes off (on my bench), I will be eliminated from Playoffs because of playing this turd.

1 hour ago, plasma george said:

I didn't listen.

6 other owners put in for him, and every talking head on NFL network had him as a must start.

#1 RB, good matchup, lots of carries prior week..

If Damien goes off (on my bench), I will be eliminated from Playoffs because of playing this turd.

Good thing I was outbid on him during our waiver transactions.  Some guy blew the rest of his FAAB dollars on him.

It wouldn't be a fantasy football site unless there is 1 D bag every week that comes in and says " I told you guys not to start him."

Just about every site had him as the top waiver pick up this week as a 3 down back.

15 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Good thing I was outbid on him during our waiver transactions.  Some guy blew the rest of his FAAB dollars on him.

I didn’t bid a single dollar

12 hours ago, cyclone24 said:

It wouldn't be a fantasy football site unless there is 1 D bag every week that comes in and says " I told you guys not to start him."

Just about every site had him as the top waiver pick up this week as a 3 down back.

Love the insult...my guess you added him.....I knew what the majority think of him in Falcon land & watched him past few years in pre-season, my opinion only he was a bad add, or lacked talent ...A few posters wanted to drop a better player, so I responded , so what, I thought someone was asking for opinions..period….

I played him, and I own up to my own mistake.

I respect him for this comment on Twitter.

1. Antwort an @Heezy2Liv5

How am I supposed to explain to my son that I can’t pay rent this month because you can’t score a touchdown

9 Antworten17 Retweets282 Gefällt mir
    Antworten

Retweeten

Gefällt mir
  • Like 1