Sign in to follow this  
Showboat

Where's the week 11 FU thread?

Conner is definitely deserving or maybe it should go to Tomlin for trotting him out there with no injury designation for the week.......

16 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Fu myles garrett you stupid sumbitch.

The pharmaceutical companies are feverishly working on a pill to fix stupid. If & when they do, & It pains me to say this, but it looks like America will be the biggest customer :)

FU Jameis Winston.  Every time I start you you do absolutely nothing.  I'll bench you next week and you'll throw for 400 yds.  Focking joke of a QB

FU Justin Tucker. Thanks for the short miss

Fock McLaurin and the Redskins for dooming the organization by continuing to start the scrub QB Haskins. 

1 hour ago, PunkRockRedneck said:

FU Evans for yet again, disappearing. Also, FU to me for buying into the HIll BS. "Oh he's a 3 down back, blah blah blah..."

Yeah FU to Hill for doing nothing at all. Started him over Michel so Michel will now have a 3 TD game. 

2 minutes ago, uwmalcolm said:

Yeah FU to Hill for doing nothing at all. Started him over Michel so Michel will now have a 3 TD game. 

Hill just had a GL TD called back due to a hold. 🤬

27 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Fock me hard. Westbrook over Cobb. 

And Fu too Westbrook. I regret drafting you. You've been a fricken nightmare all year. 

Throw another pick you focking retarded scrub Winston.  Go fock yourself you overrated loser

Fock you Josh Allen for having a career day against me

Fock myself for starting DooDoo Schuster over Marvin Jones

FU Richard Sherman stop getting PI's called on yourself and let Kirk catch the ball.  I need those yards you pos.

52 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Darren "flash in the pan" Waller...............FU!!

Dropping TD passes now.  Gotta love it.  FU again Waller.

FU to Kingsbury or whatever the hell that' idiots name is.  Not sure what his obsession with Drake's 3 yards per touch average, but I can only assume it's some type of sexual infatuation.  How about giving your pro bowl RB a touch or two every now and again?  Dickhead

• Like 1

Patriots will be able to throw all over the Eagles secondary.......sure, they will.

Just so I understand, the Cardinals pay DJ $39 million.  They bring in some journeyman scrub, and DJ no longer even touches the ball?  If I"m him, I -slap Kliff Dingleberry and walk off the field.  Joke

• Like 1

Why is it my running backs can’t score from the one. Chubb last week and this week and Jacobs twice again this week?!  Going to cost me any chance of getting into playoffs. 

FU to the Eagles offensive coordinator, who for some unknown reason, lets Zach Ertz get them there, & then throws to Dallas Goedert in the red-zone.

In a close game for 1st place, likely a bye, and total points.  Mack gets hurt.  DJ doesn't get a single touch.  Now sissy Robert Woods apparently decides he doesn't want to play.  Fock this stupid game 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, uwmalcolm said:

Started him over Chark.

FU Deshaun Watson. Supposed to have a shootout with Baltimore. Instead the bed. Cost me a regular season championship (2K) and might fall from 1st all the way to 5th and not even make the playoffs.

FU Coleman, Julio (no TDS since wk3) and Mack for getting hurt with the whole 2nd half still to play.

Finally, FU Nagy, Pace, Trubisky, Pineiro and the entire Bears player evaluation team for this sh!t show you’re putting on the field.

Trubisky before Mahomes and Watson?

Chargers playing one of the worst run defenses in the league and all they can do is pass, pass, pass. FU Rivers and FU Chargers play callers. F your whole stupid team.