Big Guy

Browns / Steelers War ( madness )

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I guess if he's been torching your defense for years you would be happy to see him hang em up. 

Skins, Gints or Cards fans wouldn't have cheered an injury though. Only dooshbag iggle fans are lowlife enough to do that. 

I'm a Giants fan. Irvin getting hurt didn't exactly upset me.  The guy was/is a total POS.  On and off the field. 

32 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I'm a Giants fan. Irvin getting hurt didn't exactly upset me.  The guy was/is a total POS.  On and off the field. 

I get that. But you wouldn't have stood up and cheered if he was laying motionless on the ground at The Meadowlands. Would you?

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I get that. But you wouldn't have stood up and cheered if he was laying motionless on the ground at The Meadowlands. Would you?

Nah. When he first got hit maybe, but once it was serious you be quiet. 

42 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The opposite is true

Loud and obnoxious at times, but still a great guy

11 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

The opposite is true

Loud and obnoxious at times, but still a great guy

He stabbed a teammate over a barbershop chair. 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He stabbed a teammate over a barbershop chair. 

I don't blame him, the Dude was Bald and had a Beard!!!

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. When he first got hit maybe, but once it was serious you be quiet. 

Exactly. I'm the first one to cheer a de-cleater. That's what pass defense used to be all about, separating the man from the ball. :thumbsup:

The Irvin thing wasn't even a big hit though. Just an awkward tackle on the concrete at that shithoIe they called the Vet.

Today, a week later, Myles Garrett is now saying that Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur which is why he reacted the way he did.

A.Week.Later

During an appeal hearing with the NFL on Wednesday, Cleveland Browns defensive end Myles Garrett alleged that Mason Rudolph directed a racial slur at him just prior to last week's brawl on "Thursday Night Football," sources told ESPN's Josina Anderson and Adam Schefter, an accusation the Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback strongly denies.

"Mason vehemently denies the report of being accused of using a racial slur during the incident Thursday night in Cleveland," Steelers spokesman Burt Lauten said in a statement. "He will not discuss this accusation any further and his focus remains on preparation for Sunday's game against the Cincinnati Bengals."

Contacted after the allegations were reported, Rudolph's attorney, Timothy M. Younger, said: "According to ESPN, in his appeal, Myles Garrett falsely asserted that Mason Rudolph uttered a racial slur toward him, prior to swinging a helmet at Mason's uncovered head, in a desperate attempt to mitigate his suspension. This is a lie. This false allegation was never asserted by Garrett in the aftermath of the game, never suggested prior to the hearing, and conspicuously absent in the apology published by the Browns and adopted by Garrett.

"The malicious use of this wild and unfounded allegation is an assault on Mason's integrity which is far worse than the physical assault witnessed on Thursday. This is reckless and shameful. We will have no further comment."

- ESPN

6 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Today, a week later, Myles Garrett is now saying that Mason Rudolph called him a racial slur which is why he reacted the way he did.

A.Week.Later

Scumbag move, flailing to try and soften the blow. Just cry racism and all your problems go away. Except that doesn’t work in the nfl where it’s Dumb to think 1 white guy surrounded by 20 black guys is going to spout off racial slurs. 

Just now, tanatastic said:

Scumbag move, flailing to try and soften the blow. Just cry racism and all your problems go away. Except that doesn’t work in the nfl where it’s Dumb to think 1 white guy surrounded by 20 black guys is going to spout off racial slurs. 

It doesn't pass the smell test at all.

1. You don't wait a week to say that. wtf

2. Any white guy in sports like football or basketball, who have been playing those sports their whole lives, don't do that. 

Just now, KSB2424 said:

It doesn't pass the smell test at all.

1. You don't wait a week to say that. wtf

2. Any white guy in sports like football or basketball, who have been playing those sports their whole lives, don't do that. 

With exception to Richie Incognito. 

Garret should have another year tacked on for crying Michael Bennett

14 minutes ago, edjr said:

Garret should have another year tacked on for crying Michael Bennett

This

39 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

A.Week.Later

Rearrange Myles Garrett's name and you get.....

Jessie Smullett 🤣

IF he did say something racial...(I doubt like hell he did)....Garrett showed that his IS what he was called by swinging a helemt at Rudolph. And if Rudolph didn't say anything, Garrett showed that he IS what he is lying about being called. Either way, Garrett showed us that he is a worthless hoodlum. 

Myles Garrett is a worthless hoodlum.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

:thumbsup:

I hope he ends up like Lebron's stepfather, Delonte West. Barefoot in a laundromat parking lot tripping out a meth. 

14 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Rearrange Myles Garrett's name and you get.....

Jessie Smullett 🤣

You also get Greta Thunberg...

• Haha 1

Ha, just got into a comment war with someone on social media about this. I said there’s no way he said that. A guy responds to me with “All his Browns teammates heard Rudolph say it.”. I respond “No they didn’t, in fact, there’s even a story less than an hour ago saying they were all just as shocked as Rudolph to hear that.”. Why do people just blatantly make stuff up as if that’s gonna help their argument?

Pouncey was probably the one yelling nagger while trying to stomp Garret's head

I'll go ahead and move Garrett to the P.O.S. category.  

No way that happened, we'd have seen in on the replay by now..  That sh!t would have been broken down frame by frame if it happened.

As I said after it happened, Garrett is a scumbag.  It has been obvious to see the path he has been going down.

Suh level on the field.  Now liar and race baiter off of it.  

The people that feel sympathy for him and want Rudolph in trouble as well are just clueless.  

• Like 1

NFL spokesman Brian McCarthy said the league looked into Myles Garrett’s allegations that Mason Rudolph used a racial slur last Thursday night before the brawl “and found no such evidence.”

- Shefty

35 minutes ago, Reality said:

I'll go ahead and move Garrett to the P.O.S. category.  

No way that happened, we'd have seen in on the replay by now..  That sh!t would have been broken down frame by frame if it happened.

Him and Adam Jones deserve their own special place

I think it unfair to categorize a person based on the worst few minutes of their life.....

I doubt any of us could stand up to that very well, so maybe we need to ease up on the POS for life stuff...

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

I think it unfair to categorize a person based on the worst few minutes of their life.....

I doubt any of us could stand up to that very well, so maybe we need to ease up on the POS for life stuff...

It wasn't a spontaneous action. He did it a week later. If it were in the heat of the battle or right after it I would agree. But to mull it over and still do the scumbaggy thing earns you that designation. 

Garrett's claim of a racial slur is worse that clocking Rudolph with a helmet.  Both are wrong but the claim of the slur is much worse of it did not happen, and it appears it didn't.  Bring out the lie detector.

Takes the guy a whole week to think that up? So he is violent AND retarted?

On a radio show today, Danny Kanell, albeit him being a back up QB for most of his 6 year career, stated today that he has never once heard any player use the N word on the field of play while in the NFL (not sure black players don't say that to black players all the time though?), and if he as a white dude did this, his own teammates would have come after him on it. 

“I lost my cool and what I did was selfish and unacceptable. I know that we are all responsible for our actions and I can only prove my true character through my actions moving forward. I want to apologize to Mason Rudolph, my teammates, our entire organization, our fans and to the NFL.

He would never have apologized to Rudolph if Rudolph had said something like that. 

According to NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell, Garrett’s remorse is a crucial part of ending the suspension.

Goodell spoke with Pre-Flight Playbook after the initial incident, but before Garrett had filed the appeal.

“We’ll make a judgment on does he have remorse, does he understand why it’s not acceptable, do we understand what he’s going to do to make sure it doesn’t happen again. Those are the things that are going to be very important for us…If they get it and they understand that they make a mistake, and say, ‘I’m committed to changing,’ you’re usually on a good path.”

I guess he killed that now.  Nobody could possibly believe him.

https://fox8.com/2019/11/20/nfl-commissioner-roger-goodell-says-this-is-how-myles-garrett-could-end-his-indefinite-suspension/

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Next headline:

Garrett Claims Rudolph Raped him in High School

News at 11:00. 

:lol:

Was Garrett wearing a Kunte Kinte shirt while making this claim? I hear that's the best way to get the NFL to do what you want. 

On 11/16/2019 at 7:12 AM, peenie said:

Imagine if that happened to Tom Brady! The Patriots fans would have killed Garrett right there in the stadium.

Sheeeeit, Brady sobs like a little b!tch when someone touches him.....

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It wasn't a spontaneous action. He did it a week later. If it were in the heat of the battle or right after it I would agree. But to mull it over and still do the scumbaggy thing earns you that designation. 

Not sure I follow, are we not talking about the heat of the moment helmet swing?

43 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Not sure I follow, are we not talking about the heat of the moment helmet swing?

He made the racist remark claim a week later. He thought about it and came to the conclusion that a lie was his way out of this. POS