Big Guy

Browns / Steelers War ( madness )

41 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

He made the racist remark claim a week later. He thought about it and came to the conclusion that a lie was his way out of this. POS

It's true. Why wait a week for something like that? He's guilty of race baiting. 

7 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

It doesn't pass the smell test at all.

1. You don't wait a week to say that. wtf

2. Any white guy in sports like football or basketball, who have been playing those sports their whole lives, don't do that. 

Are you sure?

Oh guess what, now Rudolph won’t be able to go anywhere without morons calling him a bigot and hate tweeting him. Great job Myles, hope that desperation attempt to pass the blame was worth significantly affecting that dudes life. No different than bitches who accuse men of rape to deflect their own slut shame. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

I was SHOCKED , SHOCKED that was his excuse. So wasn't the NFL. Suspension upheld ghetto rat. :lol:

His suspension should have been added to for that crap. And with all the crapernick hoopla and him making some type of social statement, the NFL should have made a social statement about doing things like this. 

The guy should be booted out of the league for trying to cultivate racial hatred where none exists. Him and crapernick can have babies together and the kids can grow up to be crackheads.

• Like 2

So Rudolph had a Mic on? And it wasn't picked up? Garrett is human garbage. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

His suspension should have been added to for that crap. And with all the crapernick hoopla and him making some type of social statement, the NFL should have made a social statement about doing things like this. 

The guy should be booted out of the league for trying to cultivate racial hatred where none exists. Him and crapernick can have babies together and the kids can grow up to be crackheads.

Yep. If I was goodell, his punishment just increased into next season. 

35 minutes ago, remote controller said:

Now he's saying he waited all week to bring this up because he didn't want to use it to divide.  He shared it with the NFL and THEY used it to divide.

Well duh. It's ALWAYS whitey's fault. G0ddamn slave owners. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I don't fault him for trying it at all, we have allowed the notion of racism to be weaponized, why would he NOT use it?   I was mildly surprised it took him that long to try to.

It works, and we seem to embrace cheating elsewhere, why not let him cheat just like anyone else by tossing racism out as the "reason"....

12 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Yep. If I was goodell, his punishment just increased into next season. 

I’d ban him for life.  This isn’t the NBA.  

2 hours ago, RLLD said:

I don't fault him for trying it at all, we have allowed the notion of racism to be weaponized, why would he NOT use it?   I was mildly surprised it took him that long to try to.

It works, and we seem to embrace cheating elsewhere, why not let him cheat just like anyone else by tossing racism out as the "reason"....

You can try to rob a bank, and hurt someone in the process, and if you get away with it, well, I suppose more power to you although you are still an ass, but if you get caught, you pay big. Aren't those the rules? Or at least they should be. Even for black people.

Although it seems like black people, gay people, women, and politicians these days get away with trying to ruin someone's reputation and livelihood without consequence.  

maybe he is one.

PART II

Get Yer Popcorn Ready! 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

what do you mean?  do you know the history?  the steelers have been a dirty team for decades.  Hines Ward routinely made blindside blocks that could seriousy injure people.   The Steelers would take cheap shots at Browns and Ravens all the time.  Both the Browns and Ravens call them out on it and the league does nothing.  FInally, the Browns had enough and are dishing out justice on the field.

i think everyone in the browns and ravens organization agree with that shirt.

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

what do you mean?  do you know the history?  the steelers have been a dirty team for decades.  Hines Ward routinely made blindside blocks that could seriousy injure people.   The Steelers would take cheap shots at Browns and Ravens all the time.  Both the Browns and Ravens call them out on it and the league does nothing.  FInally, the Browns had enough and are dishing out justice on the field.

i think everyone in the browns and ravens organization agree with that shirt.

Ghetto Justice lol

But yeah, I grew up watching both of these teams and yes, for years the Steelers have played dirty. But what Garrett did a couple weeks ago was the worst ever.

24 minutes ago, DonS said:

Mayfield leaves game with a hand injury. Karma? 

Nevermind.  Looks like he got it looked at during halftime and he's back in. 

7 hours ago, Big Guy said:

Ghetto Justice lol

But yeah, I grew up watching both of these teams and yes, for years the Steelers have played dirty. But what Garrett did a couple weeks ago was the worst ever.

But its to be expected.  the league refuses to discipline the Steelers for decades, its gonna get violent.

• Like 1

Stone cold proof Freddie Kitchens is Not a very good head coach...all that talent on offense and cant score more than 13 points...just sad.

17 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Stone cold proof Freddie Kitchens is Not a very good head coach...all that talent on offense and cant score more than 13 points...just sad.

I concur that he is not a very good head coach, that team should be performing better

12 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

They are Dallas in a colder city. Both should be SB contenders with the talent they have on both sides of the ball. 

30 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

They are Dallas in a colder city. Both should be SB contenders with the talent they have on both sides of the ball. 

Obj has done nothing...waste of money on that one.

13 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

Isn't he also crying about NY still?   Maybe he is the next iteration of Brown/Owens et al.....

14 hours ago, Cloaca du jour said:

You would think at this point either Cleveland or the Giants would be the clear winner on the deal. Nope. A big nothing for both. 

Im just surprised odell hasnt really thrown any temper tantrums with the state of their team.  

Production wise it is on the scheme and QB.  He surely is a top WR even though I never saw him as a transcendent talent like a Julio Jones.  He actually didnt run that well in the 40 if I remember.  At least it wasnt that fast for a 6 foot wr.  He has always been much quicker than  fast.  

Lesson of the story here is shiny toys arent what makes an NFL offense go.   I know people will never learn but just another example here.  The 1st overall pick at QB. Chubb odell landry and a 1st round TE although he has been hurt.  

On 12/1/2019 at 1:23 PM, MDC said:

Yep.  I can see a player doing something this stupid, but a head coach is supposed to be above all this.  Especially since it looks like condoning ripping a helmet off a QB and hitting him with it.   How would he like it if PIT hired a guy to join the team for a day and pay him to do that to Mayfield?  All it does is fire up the other side.  You will not see Tomlin wearing a Pittsburgh Finished It shirt.