Big Guy

Browns / Steelers War ( madness )

WOW.........a whole lot of crazy in the last few seconds.

Myles Garrett in my opinion should be suspended the remainder of the Season and fined at least $50G

• Like 1

Just now, Big Guy said:

Thank you.....now I don't have to look for one

Another with sound

• Like 1

Just now, nzoner said:

Another with sound

Thanks man........this is going to be HUGE

Rudolph is lucky that the padding hit him rather than the crown of the helmet.   Actually the helmet is the only thing that he connected with all night. 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

WOW.........a whole lot of crazy in the last few seconds.

Myles Garrett in my opinion should be suspended the remainder of the Season and fined at least $50G

The QB started it by trying to do something that the end was more successful at in the end. 

Yeah Garrett should be suspended indefinitely.

The dude that came in at the end and hit Rudolph should be suspended for a game or two.

Pouncey should probably be fined.

De Castro gets a pass.

• Like 1

Rest of the season? That thug POS should be Pete Rose banned. 

• Like 1

Here is Deion Sanders' view

Mason Rudolph should be significantly fined as well for trying to rip @MylesLGarrett helmet off his head which ignited the retaliation. He's not without fault in the unfortunate matter. This is a physical,emotional game played by men. Let's not forget that. @nflnetwork #Truth

Rudolph just came back from a concussion, too.

For a league that's all about trying to prevent head injuries, you need to hit this punk with a full year suspension. He is lucky to not be sitting in jail if that connected with more force.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Mason Rudolph should be significantly fined as well for trying to rip @MylesLGarrett helmet off his head which ignited the retaliation. He's not without fault in the unfortunate matter. This is a physical,emotional game played by men. Let's not forget that. @nflnetwork #Truth

Fock Deion. Dumb....

16 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

He did try to rip his helmet off.  

15 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Not saying he did not have a part in all this, but Garrett was tackling him way after he let the ball go.   Rudolph was trying to get him off of him and did not rip at his face mask.  But I agree Rudolph should get a fine.  Pouncy and whoever hit Rudolph should get a game but Garrett should get a year off at least. 

The funny thing is the NFLPA will appeal Garrett's suspension for trying to seriously injure one of it's members.  They cry about head injuries then appeal suspensions like Burfect's and now this one.

I guess I'm the minority but, just watching those clips,  I see it differently and I don't get all of the Garrett hate.  His tackle of Rudolph was downright gentle.  Rudolph tried to take Garrett's helmet off; Garrett took Rudolph's off in return, then let himself get backed up by other Steelers, trying to disengage.  Rudolph kept playing tough guy with his lineman in between and came after Garrett.  After the helmet smack Garrett let himself get taken down, after which Pouncey punched and kicked him on the ground.

I'm not saying Garrett is a saint, and I know hitting a concussed QB in the haid with a helmet is bad legal optics, but Rudolph is more to blame for the altercation.

Is Garrett a known bad guy?  To compare him to Burfict is pretty damning IMO.  :dunno:

• Confused 3

4 minutes ago, Bill E. said:

Not saying he did not have a part in all this, but Garrett was tackling him way after he let the ball go.   Rudolph was trying to get him off of him and did not rip at his face mask.  But I agree Rudolph should get a fine.  Pouncy and whoever hit Rudolph should get a game but Garrett should get a year off at least. 

The funny thing is the NFLPA will appeal Garrett's suspension for trying to seriously injure one of it's members.  They cry about head injuries then appeal suspensions like Burfect's and now this one.

Agreed.  I didn't realize Garrett played like that and he should definitely be suspended for a long time.

36 minutes ago, fandandy said:

He did.  Sort of.  Hes a QB.

Myles I believe leads the league im roughing the passer...and maybe by a wide margin.  It wasnt vicious, but he tackled and hung on to the QB WELL after the ball was gone at the end of the game where it didnt matter.  

Garrett seems like a scumbag.  Good player but a scumbag.

Just now, listen2me 23 said:

He did.  Sort of.  Hes a QB.

Myles I believe leads the league im roughing the passer...and maybe by a wide margin.  It was vicious, but he tackled and hung on to the QB well after the ball was gone at the end of the game where it didnt matter.  

Garrett seems like a scumbag.  Good player but a scumbag.

Yeah, like I said to Bill, I didn't realize that he was a dirty player.  I mean, it's the Browns.  I don't follow 'em.

Hate crime :thumbsdown:

That's what Myles Garrett's breed does.    Great player, but he wasn't bred to be in the public.   He can't control his emotions. Pure dirt.  Fvcking thug should be banned from NFL for good.    Why let dirt play in the NFL?   I wish someone from the Steelers woulda snapped Garrett's neck.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

That's what Myles Garrett's breed does.   

you may as well have said "those people"

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1) QB is an idiot for getting pissy about being tackled, who the fock are you Tom Brady?  Leave the pusssified crybaby sh!t to Brady, take it like a man for chrissakes

2) If Garret wants to return the helmet play with ripping his off, I think I am fine with that....dont start sh!t and there wont be sh!t.....

3) Swinging the helmet like that, in any circumstance, is simply not acceptable, MINIMUM end his season now, with perhaps even some suspension into next season, BIG fines; no place for that at all

4) Love seeing the guys protecting their QB, really do, even if their QB is approach Brady-ish levels of doooshbaggery, but they need to get hit with some fines I think

5) Browns coach needs to have a heart-to-heart with the team; and with Garrett in particular, he likely just ended any hope they had at a wildcard.....idiot

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, RLLD said:

1) QB is an idiot for getting pissy about being tackled, who the fock are you Tom Brady?  Leave the pusssified crybaby sh!t to Brady, take it like a man for chrissakes

2) If Garret wants to return the helmet play with ripping his off, I think I am fine with that....dont start sh!t and there wont be sh!t.....

3) Swinging the helmet like that, in any circumstance, is simply not acceptable, MINIMUM end his season now, with perhaps even some suspension into next season, BIG fines; no place for that at all

4) Love seeing the guys protecting their QB, really do, even if their QB is approach Brady-ish levels of doooshbaggery, but they need to get hit with some fines I think

5) Browns coach needs to have a heart-to-heart with the team; and with Garrett in particular, he likely just ended any hope they had at a wildcard.....idiot

I agree with all of it RLLD, except .... Rudolph was tackled wayyyyyyyy late.....Not crazy hard...but Garrett kept running his feet with Garrett wrapped up and planted him in the ground.   Garrett KNEW it was late but did it anyway. 

Rudolph's reaction was normal and acceptable. (sorta like "Get off me, punk")

Garrett then lost it.  What he did was not normal or acceptable. 

How about Pouncey thugging it up. 

Teams play again in just two weeks in Pitt,the reception from those fans should be interesting.

9 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I agree with all of it RLLD, except .... Rudolph was tackled wayyyyyyyy late.....Not crazy hard...but Garrett kept running his feet with Garrett wrapped up and planted him in the ground.   Garrett KNEW it was late but did it anyway. 

Rudolph's reaction was normal and acceptable. (sorta like "Get off me, punk")

Garrett then lost it.  What he did was not normal or acceptable. 

If Garrett had only late hit Rudolph and then pulled his helmet off he would be looking at a fine + something like a 2-game suspension. Hitting Rudolph with the helmet is what’s going to get him suspended for the season or more.

Not defending Rudolph pulling at Garrett’s helmet but he was reacting to the late hit and he didn’t get Garrett’s helmet off. Maybe it’s not fair but attempting to do something wrong is a lesser offense. Had Garrett swung the helmet and not connected he’d be looking at a lesser fine.

I like Pouncey sticking up for his QB but kicking a guy while he’s down is going to get a harsher penalty than some pushing or even punches. 

Dumbest part of this whole thing is there were 8 seconds left in Cleveland’s biggest win of the year.

Browns gonna Browns I guess. :doh: 

• Like 1

If he wants to brawl like that, he should head over to Popeyes. 

3 hours ago, listen2me 23 said:

Deion is an idiot. It was Garrett’s excessive roughing on a meaningless play at the end of the game that started the whole thing

Please fellas, just for a moment. close your eyes and imagine a white player, bashing a black player over the head with a helmet. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

I guess I'm the minority but, just watching those clips,  I see it differently and I don't get all of the Garrett hate.  His tackle of Rudolph was downright gentle.  Rudolph tried to take Garrett's helmet off; Garrett took Rudolph's off in return, then let himself get backed up by other Steelers, trying to disengage.  Rudolph kept playing tough guy with his lineman in between and came after Garrett.  After the helmet smack Garrett let himself get taken down, after which Pouncey punched and kicked him on the ground.

I'm not saying Garrett is a saint, and I know hitting a concussed QB in the haid with a helmet is bad legal optics, but Rudolph is more to blame for the altercation.

Is Garrett a known bad guy?  To compare him to Burfict is pretty damning IMO.  :dunno:

This is a great analysis..right up until Garrett used the helmet as a focking weapon.

Get the hell out of here with this Rudolph is more to blame.  Yeah,..15 yard penalties for both for the helmet taking off..After that, it becomes criminal.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 minute ago, supermike80 said:

This is a great analysis..right up until Garrett used the helmet as a focking weapon.

Get the hell out of here with this Rudolph is more to blame.  Yeah,..15 yard penalties for both for the helmet taking off..After that, it becomes criminal.  

Jerry suffers fro,m white guilt

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

Please fellas, just for a moment. close your eyes and imagine a white player, bashing a black player over the head with a helmet. 

Oh my god. I can picture the hootin and hollerin. Libtards would come.  Libtarded politicians would weigh in. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh my god. I can picture the hootin and hollerin. Libtards would come.  Libtarded politicians would weigh in. 

Mason Rudolph would be banned for life, ruled a hate crime

• Thanks 2

18 minutes ago, edjr said:

There it is.

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

That's what Myles Garrett's breed does.    Great player, but he wasn't bred to be in the public.   He can't control his emotions. Pure dirt.  Fvcking thug should be banned from NFL for good.    Why let dirt play in the NFL?   I wish someone from the Steelers woulda snapped Garrett's neck.  

Saw this on a tweet :D

" Not a coincidence once Kareem Hunt comes back that his teammates start committing assault."

• Haha 2