bostonlager

Rashithead Talib needs to be deported

Just now, Hawkeye21 said:

If the government started doing what you want we would be heading done a very scary path to the future of our country.

It wouldn't be scary for people like me. 

If the government started doing what you want we would be heading done a very scary path to the future of our country.

Can’t be scarier than sharia law in the US.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Islam directly contradicts western society. The two don’t mix. Stop fooling yourself.

I agree but the constitution defends it, so therefore I defend it, when ideology overlaps into public then we can speak up, other than that I respect the 1st

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Pragmatist.  And Yawn.  

Nope: bigot. Your posts fit the definition to a tee.

And a religious bigot at that! Thought you righties loved religious freedoms. Guess only if it’s your religion, huh?

2 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

jeez some of you guys are just as bad as the leftists we complain about

I don't like Islam or Muslims (although I have never actually had a problem with one, but the fact that the vast majority support sharia is enough)

Hawkeye seems pretty rationale in this conversation to me

and I hate Tlaib as much as the rest of the you, and one thing is though she has supporting terrorist funding, so deport away

be muslim, come here and dont cause an issue and I dont have a problem

get into politics when you have financially and verbally supported terrorist states get focked

Thanks.  I'm trying to be as rational as I can be.  I don't want to support terrorists and I am for deporting anyone in our country that is one.  I am against lumping everyone into the same group though.  We can't just deport hundreds of thousands of US citizens because of their religion.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I agree but the constitution defends it, so therefore I defend it, when ideology overlaps into public then we can speak up, other than that I respect the 1st

So the country is getting destroyed by immigration from Islamic countries and all you care about is your precious 1st amendment? Pro tip, you already don’t have free speech, we have conditional speech. 

In Florida, it is now illegal for college students to question Israel on a campus. You think that’s free speech?

https://electronicintifada.net/blogs/nora-barrows-friedman/florida-passes-law-protecting-israel-criticism

5 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Islam directly contradicts western society. The two don’t mix. Stop fooling yourself.

:first:

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

So the country is getting destroyed by immigration from Islamic countries and all you care about is your precious 1st amendment? Pro tip, you already don’t have free speech, we have conditional speech. 

In Florida, it is now illegal for college students to question Israel on a campus. You think that’s free speech?

I am not ok with it, and thanks to Trump we have tremendously cut back on Muslims coming here and I am good with that

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Can’t be scarier than sharia law in the US.

I do not support sharia law.  I am not afraid of it because I don't believe it will ever be supported in large scale.  There are already laws against it.

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And a religious bigot at that! Thought you righties loved religious freedoms. Guess only if it’s your religion, huh?

Islam is not a religion. It is a terrorist ideology disguised as a religion. As far as my religion, I worship myself which by definition makes me a satanist, but I do not consider myself a practicing satanist. 

7 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Islam isn't a religion to its followers. It's everything. I'm a pragmatist. Everyone knows that.

4 minutes ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I am not ok with it, and thanks to Trump we have tremendously cut back on Muslims coming here and I am good with that

Trump endorsed Desantis and Desantis signed the anti-free speech into law. 

We aren’t even close to having the immigration issue fixed. Righties like you need to join and get your “fock it” broke. Who cares if they call you a bigot or a racist? They are going to call you that anyways. Muslims are destroying the country it’s a fact. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Islam isn't a religion to its followers. It's everything. I'm a pragmatist. Everyone knows that.

You are a bigot. If you’re okay with that then fine, I guess. But don’t fool yourself

6 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

I do not support sharia law.  I am not afraid of it because I don't believe it will ever be supported in large scale.  There are already laws against it.

You are completely unaware of how mass immigration with Islam works. Have you heard of Kosovo? It was around 10% Muslim in 1912 and is over 90% Islamic today. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You are completely unaware of how mass immigration with Islam works. Have you heard of Kosovo? It was around 10% Muslim in 1912 and is over 90% Islamic today. 

This hasn't been about immigration, this have been about deporting American citizens because they are Muslim which is incredibly anti-American.  I don't have a problem with some limitations on immigration.

This hasn't been about immigration, this have been about deporting American citizens because they are Muslim which is incredibly anti-American.  I don't have a problem with some limitations on immigration.

Well immigration is the issue that allowed this to happen is continuing to allow it to happen. 40 years ago would anyone in Michigan of imagined Dearborn would be the way it is? There is going to be a Dearborn in every state if we keep this up 

1 minute ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Deportation is cheaper than incarceration, but I would be willing to compromise and say we can incarcerate them all for life. 

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You are a bigot. If you’re okay with that then fine, I guess. But don’t fool yourself

No im not. I'm prejudiced. A bigot doesn't like you based on your race or ethnicity. Islam is neither. How come you don't know this stuff yet? 

Just now, bostonlager said:

Deportation is cheaper than incarceration, but I would be willing to compromise and say we can incarcerate them all for life. 

I don't know how you would implement something like that.  It would cause mass chaos.  What if someone decides to convert from Muslim to Catholicism, are they safe then?  You going to incarcerate the Muslim celebrities like Snoop and Chappell?  You're looking at causing a huge shiit show.

No im not. I'm prejudiced. A bigot doesn't like you based on your race or ethnicity. Islam is neither. How come you don't know this stuff yet? 

Nothing wrong with being a bigot towards Islam. They are bigots to us. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Sure thing pal :rolleyes:

That's not what a bigot is, that's what a racist is.

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Nothing wrong with being a bigot towards Islam. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Now this guy is honest. A bigoted piece of garbage, yes—but an honest one

I don't know how you would implement something like that.  It would cause mass chaos.  What if someone decides to convert from Muslim to Catholicism, are they safe then?  You going to incarcerate the Muslim celebrities like Snoop and Chappell?  You're looking at causing a huge shiit show.

Nope. If you have ever had any ties to islam you are forever tarnished and forever worthless. I would love to incarcerate Poop Dawg and Chappelle. 

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Now this guy is honest. A bigoted piece of garbage, yes—but an honest one

Thank you. 

Let's split the country in half along the Mississippi.  All the liberals on one side and all the conservatives on the other.  

5 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

Let's split the country in half along the Mississippi.  All the liberals on one side and all the conservatives on the other.  

Where does the rest of the population get to live?

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Where does the rest of the population get to live?

There is no other population.  Out of curiosity, if you were offered a choice, which side would you pick?

15 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

That's not what a bigot is, that's what a racist is.

Wrong. A racist believes one race is superior to another. He need not dislike or hate because of race. A bigot dislikes or hates because of it. I'm just prejudiced. I pre-judge people based on their background, religion, race and past behavior. As much as you libtards throw those terms around, you would think you know what they meant  

2 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

It is hard to keep up with The Squad.

Is Talib the brother focking one who thought 9/11 was "some people did something"?

No, thats Omar Gooding. 

Just now, Intense Observer said:

It is hard to keep up with The Squad.

Is Talib the brother focking one who thought 9/11 was "some people did something"?

No. She's the one who looks like Triumph the insult comic dog.  Loudmouth, stupid, glasses, broke. Muslim. From some slum

9 minutes ago, Gladiators said:

There is no other population.  Out of curiosity, if you were offered a choice, which side would you pick?

I'd probably stay right where I am because I'm about 15 miles from the Mississippi River.  I don't want to be stuck with just one side so I'll stay close to both.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wrong. A racist believes one race is superior to another. He need not dislike or hate because of race. A bigot dislikes or hates because of it. I'm just prejudiced. I pre-judge people based on their background, religion, race and past behavior. As much as you libtards throw those terms around, you would think you know what they meant  

I'm not really wrong though.

Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

2 minutes ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Definition of bigot

: a person who is obstinately or intolerantly devoted to his or her own opinions and prejudices
especially : one who regards or treats the members of a group (such as a racial or ethnic group) with hatred and intolerance

I don't treat them with hate. And I'm not intolerant of their existence, just the parts that are in opposition to our laws and cultural norms. 

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't treat them with hate. And I'm not intolerant of their existence, just the parts that are in opposition to our laws and cultural norms. 

You do seem to be intolerantly devoted to your opinions and prejudices though.

To be honest, I don't think the word "bigot" is as bad as most people think it is.  A lot of people are guilty of being one without even knowing.  Too many get it confused with racism and that's why I think so many get offended by it.

1 hour ago, Hawkeye21 said:

Definition of bigot

Based upon this the lefties and Dems are all bigots.