bostonlager

Rashithead Talib needs to be deported

46 minutes ago, Strike said:

Based upon this the lefties and Dems are all bigots.

It's not exclusive to one group.

2 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

It's not exclusive to one group.

True, but it mostly applies to the left.  After all, they fought FOR slavery, implemented Jim Crow and started the KKK.  Kind of a big deal, no?

And now they are anti-white/anti-men to boot.  Is there anything they AREN'T bigoted against?

3 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

True, but it mostly applies to the left.  After all, they fought FOR slavery, implemented Jim Crow and started the KKK.  Kind of a big deal, no?

And now they are anti-white/anti-men to boot.  Is there anything they AREN'T bigoted against?

Well that’s where you’d be a complete focking moron. Liberals were Republicans til the parties pulled a 180 about 1920

10 hours ago, Hawkeye21 said:

They are people, just like everyone else.  We have Americans of different race and religion who already bring little to nothing to the table but they are fine because they are not Muslim?

How can fighting hate with even more hate be the answer?

Dude... Quit feeding the focking troll. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Well that’s where you’d be a complete focking moron. Liberals were Republicans til the parties pulled a 180 about 1920

Uhm...no, you brainwashed loser douche.

It's no coincidence that Liberals are trying to rewrite that history:  They've been the architects of those horrible events/times.  The biggest hoax perpetuated on Americans is when Democrats convinced a lot of people that it was the other guy that did all that.  I see you fell for it hook, line and sinker.  Not surprised, since you're falling for all of this impeachment BS too.  You're just simple and weak-minded, I guess.

Sorry, pal, you need to own that as part of your party.  One day maybe you'll be able to break those shackles your party has put on you, but there was no "switching" of parties.  If there was you would be able to give me a list of all the people that switched parties back then.  I'll wait.

1 hour ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Uhm...no, you brainwashed loser douche.

It's no coincidence that Liberals are trying to rewrite that history:  They've been the architects of those horrible events/times.  The biggest hoax perpetuated on Americans is when Democrats convinced a lot of people that it was the other guy that did all that.  I see you fell for it hook, line and sinker.  Not surprised, since you're falling for all of this impeachment BS too.  You're just simple and weak-minded, I guess.

Sorry, pal, you need to own that as part of your party.  One day maybe you'll be able to break those shackles your party has put on you, but there was no "switching" of parties.  If there was you would be able to give me a list of all the people that switched parties back then.  I'll wait.

It’s called “history.” Maybe give it a read sometime, ya fockin mook

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Well for you it's called revisionist history, focktard, because you've been led like a sheep and just believe whatever they tell you.

I also like how you say you're not a racist and then use a racist term.  :lol:. Thanks for proving my point!

I'm still waiting for that list of everyone that switched parties.  I'll hang up and listen.

8 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well for you it's called revisionist history, focktard, because you've been led like a sheep and just believe whatever they tell you.

I also like how you say you're not a racist and then use a racist term.  :lol:. Thanks for proving my point!

I'm still waiting for that list of everyone that switched parties.  I'll hang up and listen.

Why does this worms guy hate the US so much but is still here? Unless he is planning to bomb somebody. I'm concerned about him being violent. It's crazy how fascist he is.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

9 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

In the 1800s, the democrat party was 2 parties in one. 

1.  The democrats represented rural farmers in most of the nation and opposed urbanites.

2.  In New York City, they had a different setup called Tammany Hall.  The democrats represented the wealthy elite business owners.  These business owners desired cheap labor.  To get cheap labor, they embraced lax immigration policies to import foreigners as cheap labor in the city.  The democrats then made false promises to these poor immigrants and pretended to wage class warfare to secure their votes.  This evolved into democrat elites + poor democrat immigrants vs the middle class.

In the 1900s, the nation transformed from a rural agrarian nation into a more urban environment as people moved to the cities.   This made it no longer worth it for the democrats to represent rural farmers.  So that platform was dropped early in the 20th century.  FDR expanded the Tammany Hall program nationwide.  That is the modern democratic party.  A side effect of this move was to embrace minorities.  Another side effect was the democrat party became a system that eternally tries to subvert the established culture.  Today, decades of culture subversion has led to the nation starting to destabilize politically.

10 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

So, that was republicans who opposed the civil rights act? In the 1960's? 

39 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It doesn't matter. Pick any tragic and horrible event in American history perpetuated by Democrats and any liberal you talk nowadays will suddenly say that they were actually Republicans "back then".

It's a convenient excuse so as not to take blame and pin their behavior/actions on somebody else. 

Seriously, when have you ever seen a liberal take responsibility for anything? Not only do they rewrite history to cover up their crimes, they also use it to take credit for the good things that they were never involved in.

4 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 came mostly from southern democrats.  In the House, 60% of democrats supported the bill while 78% of republicans supported it.  In the senate, 69% of democrats supported the bill while 87% of republicans supported it.

The reason southern democrats opposed the bill was that it was still a section of the party that had its roots in the Confederacy.  The arguments used in the 1960s by southern democrats was basically the Haiti argument.  Haiti used to be the richest nation in the New World.  Then it suffered a slave revolt.  The slaves won, established their own government, and then executed all the white people.  Then the nation completely crumbled into total corruption and misery and became destitute.  It was the events of Haiti that largely convinced whites in the deep south that freeing the slaves was a bad idea because they didn't want America to suffer the same fate and get run into the ground.  It was again the events of Haiti that motivated white democrats in the deep south to oppose the Civil Rights Act.  They felt mixing the 2 cultures would result in turning the entire nation into a ghetto.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, riversco said:

Opposition to the Civil Rights Act of 1964 came mostly from southern democrats.  In the House, 60% of democrats supported the bill while 78% of republicans supported it.  In the senate, 69% of democrats supported the bill while 87% of republicans supported it.

Yep, but this is where girls like Worms will scream "BUT WE WERE REPUBLICANS BACK THEN!!!" to try and fool the simpletons.  Heck, If I recall correctly, the Democrats had a few KKK members in their Party as recent as 15-20 years ago.  And, to be honest, based upon what we've seen of Democrat policies for the last 60+ years and even the email dump of the DNC a few years ago they're as racist now as they were then, except this time it's more subtle than a white robe and burning cross.  They've just replaced the physical plantation with a virtual one.

And still waiting for Worms to give me the list of everyone who magically switched parties out of the blue.

Her kind never should have been let in here in the first place. Go back to the shithole your ancestors destroyed and fix that with your big mouth. See how that goes. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Her kind never should have been let in here in the first place. Go back to the shithole your ancestors destroyed and fix that with your big mouth. See how that goes. 

Yep

On 11/16/2019 at 12:19 AM, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

"mook" is a racist term? I always thought it meant dumb.

:doh:

"Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-Mich., received a flurry of attention on Thursday after she tweeted that "white supremacy" was behind the Jersey Cityshooting that left multiple people dead. 

"This is heartbreaking. White supremacy kills," Tlaib said in the since-deleted message that linked to a tweet by progressive Jewish group IfNotNow that memorialized the victims of Tuesday's shooting at a kosher supermarket.