Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

Evan Engram

Are u guys trying to hang onto this guy or cutting him or someone who can help in the immediate future?  Haven’t seen any recent updates about his status. 

If you have the room I would keep him. 

Yes, keep him for now. But be warned, he’s OJ Howard with a funny haircut. He can’t wait to give you a 1 catch for 3 yard game in the fantasy playoffs. I have him and I’m horrified/looking at alternatives.

i picked him up off waivers....to pair with Edwards.  Hollister is also still available ?  Thoughts ?

I'm 10-1 with a week 14 bye, so trying to stack my team for weeks 15/16.

He's soft. Has been since he got in the leauge. As a Giants homer I knew this and still drafted him. Be aware of the hype next year if he put's together a few good games down the stretch. 

My dream is for him to get healthy and put up a few good games down the stretch! My reality is fear that he gets listed as active then he plays 4 snaps, limps off the field, and gets me eliminated.

I have Dallas Goedert as alternative right now.

14 hours ago, jimaveli said:

My dream is for him to get healthy and put up a few good games down the stretch! My reality is fear that he gets listed as active then he plays 4 snaps, limps off the field, and gets me eliminated.

I have Dallas Goedert as alternative right now.

Lived that nightmare with DJ and Everett.