Mike Honcho

Trump associate Roger Stone found guilty of lies that protected Trump

CNN - Longtime Trump associate Roger Stone was found guilty on Friday of lying to Congress and other charges in a case that has shed new light on President Donald Trump's anticipation of the release of stolen Democratic emails in 2016 by WikiLeaks.

Stone, a political operative, was found guilty of all seven counts brought by the Justice Department, a victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. Stone was found guilty on five counts of lying to Congress, one of witness tampering, and one of obstructing a Congressional committee proceeding.

17 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

CNN - Longtime Trump associate Roger Stone was found guilty on Friday of lying to Congress and other charges in a case that has shed new light on President Donald Trump's anticipation of the release of stolen Democratic emails in 2016 by WikiLeaks.

Stone, a political operative, was found guilty of all seven counts brought by the Justice Department, a victory for special counsel Robert Mueller's investigation. Stone was found guilty on five counts of lying to Congress, one of witness tampering, and one of obstructing a Congressional committee proceeding.

That's one.

Question: Have they started investigations into Glenn Simpson, Nellie Ohr, et al who lied to Congress as well in regard to Russia related matters in 2016? What actions did Mueller take in regard to those individuals?

Trial took place just a few blocks down the street for impeachment inquiries for Trump trying to do the same thing with Ukraine for the 2020 election. Can’t make this stuff up :o 

Testimony by Rick Gates, Mr. Trump’s deputy campaign chairman, called into question Mr. Trump’s answers to queries from Mr. Mueller. Mr. Trump, who agreed to respond to questions only in writing rather than sit for an interview, said he could not recall the specifics of any of 21conversations he had with Mr. Stone in the six months before the election. Mr. Stone told House investigators that he never discussed his conversations with an intermediary to WikiLeaks with anyone involved in the Trump campaign.

But in one of the trial’s most revealing moments, Mr. Gates recounted a July 31, 2016, phone call between Mr. Stone and Mr. Trump, just days after WikiLeaks had released a trove of emails embarrassing the Clinton campaign. As soon as he hung up with Mr. Stone, Mr. Gates testified, Mr. Trump declared that “more information” was coming, an apparent reference to future releases from WikiLeaks that would rattle his political rival.

”could not recall” :lol:

trumps base no longer has any trust in the system and would reject this story because it is based on trusting the system.  the thing the democrats do not get is the nation is broken.  trump could probably strangle someone on live tv and trumps base would revolt when they removed him from office.  

2 minutes ago, riversco said:

trumps base no longer has any trust in the system and would reject this story because it is based on trusting the system.  the thing the democrats do not get is the nation is broken.  trump could probably strangle someone on live tv and trumps base would revolt when they removed him from office.  

Yes trump said that’s himself several years ago. He could shoot a man on fifth avenue and his dumbass base wouldn’t care :thumbsdown:

4 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

Yes trump said that’s himself several years ago. He could shoot a man on fifth avenue and his dumbass base wouldn’t care :thumbsdown:

his base believes the democrats are fundamentally EVIL and must be defeated by any means necessary. the us is in pre-war mode.  there is no bargain to be struck.  they see the democrats as outright racist against whites.  if trump fails to fix the nation, it is war.  there is absolutely no scenario where the democrats win a debate or hold hearings and remove trump and we continue on in peace.  

honcho is living in a world where he thinks he can post a key article that is the turning point where america rejects trump and follows the dems.  that will never happen.  

• Haha 1

We’ve got the Orange Man now, he is finally going to go down. It was a long fight but we saved America from prosperity.

17 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

As soon as he hung up with Mr. Stone, Mr. Gates testified, Mr. Trump declared that “more information” was coming, an apparent reference to future releases from WikiLeaks that would rattle his political rival.

Because wikileaks only released some of the emails and said more to come

You're making Sho Tard look brilliant with some of your postings.

😂 back to muh Russia

Remember this one in particular when you pussïes start crying about attacking political opponents.

Full SWAT raid at dawn, with CNN inexplicably in tow, for a 70 year old man over process crimes.

How many convictions is that now for Mueller of American citizens/members of Trump campaign for colluding with Russia?

That's right, zero.

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

21 conversations with Stone leading up to the election. Trump “couldn’t recall” any of ‘em :lol:

16 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

21 conversations with Stone leading up to the election. Trump “couldn’t recall” any of ‘em :lol:

I've kicked your a$$ debate wise over 21 times and the only thing I remember is pulling my foot out of yer a$$.  :dunno:

26 minutes ago, Intense Observer said:

😂 back to muh Russia

Remember this one in particular when you pussïes start crying about attacking political opponents.

Full SWAT raid at dawn, with CNN inexplicably in tow, for a 70 year old man over process crimes.

How many convictions is that now for Mueller of American citizens/members of Trump campaign for colluding with Russia?

That's right, zero.

Every single one is a process crime that had nothing to do with Muh Russia hoax. I feel sorry for the people who didn't understand you can lie all you want as long as you say I don't recall or I don't remember. Hell Mueller pulled the "don't recall" so well he couldn't even remember what was in the report "he wrote".

The worst part is the people didn't even have to lie because they didn't commit a crime.

I really hope the Republicans have the balls to return the favor if they take back congress in 2020.

1 hour ago, riversco said:

his base believes the democrats are fundamentally EVIL and must be defeated by any means necessary. the us is in pre-war mode.  there is no bargain to be struck.  they see the democrats as outright racist against whites.  if trump fails to fix the nation, it is war.  there is absolutely no scenario where the democrats win a debate or hold hearings and remove trump and we continue on in peace.  

honcho is living in a world where he thinks he can post a key article that is the turning point where america rejects trump and follows the dems.  that will never happen.  

Damn, you got me...I thought posting that article on the ass-end of the internet really was going to change things and now I know it won't.  :cry:

The “drain the swamp” crowd sure pivoted quick to “Meh - obstruction and witness tampering are process crimes.

Good day for America. 🇺🇸 

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I've kicked your a$$ debate wise over 21 times and the only thing I remember is pulling my foot out of yer a$$.  :dunno:

That's cause you were dreaming

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

That's the worst thing about this.  Then Stone made a prediction about what was to be released and he was wrong.  I'm quite sure the CIA has every communication to and from Assange.  Let's see them or hear them.

Good. If his dumb azz committed a crime then get him....its about time SOMEONE was held accountable for an actual crime, not some made up sh!t...

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Let me help you: you posted disinformation and outright lies from random twitter handles which probably originate with Sergei in Vladivostok 

• Like 1

Trump pardon him before he gets "Epsteined". 

13 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Trump pardon him before he gets "Epsteined". 

I don't think he is any threat to the Clintons, that is sorta like a death sentence....

4 hours ago, MDC said:

The “drain the swamp” crowd sure pivoted quick to “Meh - obstruction and witness tampering are process crimes.

Good day for America. 🇺🇸 

The swamp is doing exactly what we thought it would.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, riversco said:

You do realize that the democrats cannot remove Trump right? Only the Republicans can. 

19 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Let me help you: you posted disinformation and outright lies from random twitter handles which probably originate with Sergei in Vladivostok 

Put up or shut up; post the link where I've posted disinformation or lies.

21 hours ago, MDC said:

Good day for America. 🇺🇸 

Buckle up for another 4 years princess. 

3 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Put up or shut up; post the link where I've posted disinformation or lies.

Basically every political post you’ve had going back at least three years and probably further

Just now, IGotWorms said:

Basically every political post you’ve had going back at least three years and probably further

So it should be easy for you to post proof of it then. Put up or shaddup.

On 11/15/2019 at 12:02 PM, MDC said:

Good day for America. 🇺🇸 

I've always been a "can't beat 'em? Join 'em and do it better" kinda guy. 

I don't like seeing Republicans stooping to this level but if they can't beat the Dems at their own game they don't stand a chance of forcing them back to the table. 

:dunno:

On 11/15/2019 at 8:02 PM, MDC said:

Good day for America. 🇺🇸 

Let's see a Democrat finally be charged with that sh!t, mmmmmmmmmmmmkay?

4 hours ago, BirdGang said:

Buckle up for another 4 years princess. 

Trump probably wins re-election. He will have the worst 2nd term you’ve ever seen, as Republicans realize he’s just Mitt Romney in ugly disguise. 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, MDC said:

Trump probably wins re-election. He will have the worst 2nd term you’ve ever seen, as Republicans realize he’s just Mitt Romney in ugly disguise. 

You guys and your projecting.

2 minutes ago, MDC said:

He will have the worst 2nd term you’ve ever seen, as Republicans realize he’s just Mitt Romney in ugly disguise. 

not a chance