Sign in to follow this  
Crystal Meth Tweekers

Mike Davis signing a red flag?

So I got in the car last night and on Surrius satellite radio Jeff Mann's show they were discussing Christian McCafferty's foot injury? they were saying why is this not being brought up. Anyone here anything relating to this? The Mike Davis signing they were saying threw up a red flag.    

I considered this also, but CMC was a full go yesterday...so hard to find a conspiracy lurking anywhere.

Maybe it says more about Mccaffery back up, and that the team felt unsettled with he has the main back up, and thought a RBBC might be better in case Mccaffery went down. 

His backup is pretty decent. If cmc had a foot injury I would think they give him a shot. 

Yeah I think he’s decent to, but thy might not think of him as being a player that could handle the whole load. 

Anyway who knows. 

Every Wed CMC gets a day of rest. The past 3 or so weeks it’s shown as either “knee” or “foot” on the injury report. For some reason all the “experts” other than Rotoworld can’t figure this out. Don’t worry about him not practicing in Wed’s unless there is an obvious injury.