joneo

Hypothetically, asking for a friend

If you were in your say....early 50s and  a 25ish, good looking gal with probably b cups wanted to pursue a "relationship" with you, Wood you?  🤔 My friend currently has a live-in SO in her mid 50s and is getting sick of her crap. 🙁 (edit to add: B cup)

1 minute ago, joneo said:

If you were in your say....early 50s and  a 25ish, good looking gal with probably b cups wanted to pursue a "relationship" with you, Wood you?  🤔 My friend currently has a live-in SO in her mid 50s and is getting sick of her crap. 🙁

Fock yeah.  Tell him to ask the 25 year old if she has a friend around the same age.  The washed up 50 year old can be traded in for 2 25 year olds.  :cheers:

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Try out the young girl and see if it is worth giving up the old hag.  :dunno:

Well, it's a VERY small town and everyone knows everyone's business. He wouldn't feel right about just trying it out and then deciding. It's either stay with current SO or dump her and TRY the other. 

I ruined 3 marriages due to my infidelity, so I may not be the one to be asking, but I would fock the shitt out of the 25 year old. 

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Just now, joneo said:

Well, it's a VERY small town and everyone knows everyone's business. He wouldn't feel right about just trying it out and then deciding. It's either stay with current SO or dump her and TRY the other. 

I could try her out for your friend and then let him know whether it'd be worth it.  PM me his contact info.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, joneo said:

If you were in your say....early 50s and  a 25ish, good looking gal with probably b cups wanted to pursue a "relationship" with you, Wood you?  🤔 My friend currently has a live-in SO in her mid 50s and is getting sick of her crap. 🙁

Is this 25ish, good looking gal named "Gloria" by chance? 

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

Is BOTH at the same time an option, or are you one of those guys that would need a million dollars to hook that up?

11 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Try out the young girl and see if it is worth giving up the old hag.  :dunno:

:thumbsup:

How sick of her crap are yo...er is he?

How much time, effort and money does he have invested in the current relationship and is he willing to be alone for a while if things don't work out with the young piece of ass?

Also, any possibility of a 3some? 

A good bit of factors would play into it for me. I’m usually picky when it comes to women. I’ll fock most of them but having a relationship is different. Question here is if the 25 year old is too young for him. In your 50s you aren’t going to want to go out and do much anymore. And can’t physically. 25 year old still has a good 15 years before she might slow down. Of course she could also be one of those girls who would rather stay home than go out and be active. My wife’s 26 and loves to do both which is great. Any time I feel like going out and doing something fun she will. Or if I wanna stay in she will. My advice is to get you someone who aligns more with your goals in life 

• Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Is this 25ish, good looking gal named "Gloria" by chance? 

NO, and her name isn't Lola either

10 minutes ago, Strike said:

Is BOTH at the same time an option, or are you one of those guys that would need a million dollars to hook that up?

HE isn't one of those guys.

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

How sick of her crap are yo...er is he?

How much time, effort and money does he have invested in the current relationship and is he willing to be alone for a while if things don't work out with the young piece of ass?

Also, any possibility of a 3some? 

Valid questions. He's pretty tired of a 3 year relationship. He's been alone in the past and doesn't have an issue with that. Nope, no possibility of a 3-some. 

8 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

A good bit of factors would play into it for me. I’m usually picky when it comes to women. I’ll fock most of them but having a relationship is different. Question here is if the 25 year old is too young for him. In your 50s you aren’t going to want to go out and do much anymore. And can’t physically. 25 year old still has a good 15 years before she might slow down. Of course she could also be one of those girls who would rather stay home than go out and be active 

All true. He is curious to find out.

14 minutes ago, posty said:

Can sizes of all involved?

Already mentioned the young gal being about a B cup.  His SO has full B cup. 

22 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I ruined 3 marriages due to my infidelity, so I may not be the one to be asking, but I would fock the shitt out of the 25 year old. 

😂😂😂  you never dissappoint with your responses.

23 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

Were you military? I swear this is the most military thing I’ve heard. Most of the guys, especially army and marines, were straight up like this. Add bad credit for a little razzle dazzle 

Already mentioned the young gal being about a B cup.  His SO has full B cup. 

And your "friend"?

Just now, posty said:

And your "friend"?

I don't know what cup size my friend would be. :dunno:

33 minutes ago, joneo said:

Your friend will eventually be sick of the 25 year olds crap too.  But, it would be an exciting trip to get there.  If your friend isnt married or has kids with this chick, you gotta do what you gotta do.  YOU need to be happy before you can make someone else happy.

• Thanks 1

Just now, Fireballer said:

Your friend will eventually be sick of the 25 year olds crap too.  But, it would be an exciting trip to get there.  If your friend isnt married or has kids with this chick, you gotta do what you gotta do.  YOU   HE need to be happy before HE can make someone else happy.

Gonna need pics of both the 50 and 25 year old to make a decision.  Preferably without anything (clothes) in the way.

Just now, Kanil said:

Gonna need pics of both the 50 and 25 year old to make a decision.  Preferably without anything (clothes) in the way.

um....no can do. Do you want some of your mom? Cuz I gots bunches of them. 

5 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Were you military? I swear this is the most military thing I’ve heard. Most of the guys, especially army and marines, were straight up like this. Add bad credit for a little razzle dazzle 

Not military. The thought of banging the same piece of asss and only that piece of asss for the rest of my life makes me depressed. 

*shrug* Then you're the one missing out on great advice, not me!

1 minute ago, bostonlager said:

Not military. The thought of banging the same piece of asss and only that piece of asss for the rest of my life makes me depressed. 

Man people in military were so unfaithful it was ridiculous. Especially once the guys got to E-6+. New female airman would come into the unit (and almost always they were hot since it was AF and medical) and the guys would swarm. Have the first sergeant focking her when he’s married (which is illegal in military) while the girl would be focking the entire dorms. I’ve seen quite a few of those cases happen. One was my buddy and a guy I worked with. He was a SSgt and focked his troop. Got bumped down to SrA (E-4) and she got sent to a different unit

5 minutes ago, joneo said:

Can your friend post them?

1 minute ago, Kanil said:

*shrug* Then you're the one missing out on great advice, not me!

You mean my friend is missing the advice.

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

You mean my friend is missing the advice.

:doublethumbsup:

22 minutes ago, joneo said:

Valid questions. He's pretty tired of a 3 year relationship. He's been alone in the past and doesn't have an issue with that. Nope, no possibility of a 3-some. 

Then he should jump on the strange. He ain't gettin any younger. Doesn't make sense to suffer through a relationship he's tired of, regardless if things work out with the hottie. 

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Then he should jump on the strange. He ain't gettin any younger. Doesn't make sense to suffer through a relationship he's tired of, regardless if things work out with the hottie. 

I'd have to say he's leaning that way. The holidays don't seem like the right time to do that though. 

How about being a decent human being and keeping your d!ck in your pants if you're in a committed relationship?  If, for some reason, that relationship needs to end, then end it.  Once that's done, move on with life.  

Unfortunately, many men don't know how to manage an affair correctly and often get caught. So, my advice to your friend would be to feel out the 25 year old first, hang out with her but don't do anything that will jeopardize the current relationship. That girl is young and may potentially move on to greener pastures if she's bored or meets someone new. Tread carefully before making any hasty decisions. Sex is fun and you only live once. Enjoy your life, but don't don't allow your desires to ruin your stable household. If your friend is truly unhappy, he should leave whether or not the 25 year old is an option. He shouldn't be living in misery or settling. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, peenie said:

Unfortunately, many men don't know how to manage an affair correctly and often get caught. So, my advice to your friend would be to feel up the 25 year old first, hang out with her but don't do anything that will jeopardize the current relationship. That girl is young and may potentially move on to greener pastures if she's bored or meets someone new. Tread carefully before making any hasty decisions. Sex is fun and you only live once. Enjoy your life, but don't don't allow your desires to ruin your stable household. If your friend is truly unhappy, he should leave whether or not the 25 year old is an option. He shouldn't be living in misery or settling. 

:shocking:

:banana::banana::banana:

7 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

How about being a decent human being and keeping your d!ck in your pants if you're in a committed relationship?  If, for some reason, that relationship needs to end, then end it.  Once that's done, move on with life.  

I believe that was what I said my friend was going to do. 🤔

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

I believe that was what I said my friend was going to do. 🤔

Yes you did,  but others have suggested a different route.  

• Thanks 1

If your friend decides the current relationship is done, what harm would trying for the threesome bring?