joneo

Hypothetically, asking for a friend

Unmarried? Yes.....yes I would.....your arse could die tomorrow, and it should be after having some 25 year old trim.....

15 hours ago, Kanil said:

If your friend decides the current relationship is done, what harm would trying for the threesome bring?

knives, blood and possible death. :dunno:

17 hours ago, joneo said:

Well, it's a VERY small town and everyone knows everyone's business. He wouldn't feel right about just trying it out and then deciding. It's either stay with current SO or dump her and TRY the other. 

You are way, way, WAYYYY too old to be putting up with some hag. Go after the what's most likely a phishing scam with all you got. Order some blue chew and have it sent to her house. Then she will know you're serious

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

You are way, way, WAYYYY too old to be putting up with some hag. Go after the what's most likely a phishing scam with all you got. Order some blue chew and have it sent to her house. Then she will know you're serious

1.  "He" is wayyyyy too old 🤨

2. phishing scam???:dunno:

3. blue chew??? :dunno:

The young one is a whorra if she's into a 50 year old.  Two months top.  Quit fooling yourself. 

With that said.  

Fock her.

• Like 2

I don't think it's fair to say that she's looking to use him or is being dishonest. Women like sex too and older men are attractive to younger women. I'd say, don't give her any money at all for any reason, just treat her like one of the guys until he's sure of her intentions. She'll lose interest if she's just in it to gain something from your friend. Sure, buy her a drink or a meal but no gifts unless they're inexpensive. 

• Thanks 1

18 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

A good bit of factors would play into it for me. I’m usually picky when it comes to women. I’ll fock most of them but having a relationship is different. Question here is if the 25 year old is too young for him. In your 50s you aren’t going to want to go out and do much anymore. And can’t physically. 25 year old still has a good 15 years before she might slow down. Of course she could also be one of those girls who would rather stay home than go out and be active. My wife’s 26 and loves to do both which is great. Any time I feel like going out and doing something fun she will. Or if I wanna stay in she will. My advice is to get you someone who aligns more with your goals in life 

I'm about to turn 40. Three years ago, I was 37 dating a 19 year old.

Young chicks are fun in short bursts. Usually when they're naked. The rest of the time they can be focking annoying.

Just something to keep in mind. 

22 hours ago, peenie said:

I don't think it's fair to say that she's looking to use him or is being dishonest. Women like sex too and older men are attractive to younger women. I'd say, don't give her any money at all for any reason, just treat her like one of the guys until he's sure of her intentions. She'll lose interest if she's just in it to gain something from your friend. Sure, buy her a drink or a meal but no gifts unless they're inexpensive. 

Yeah, for whatever reason, I think she just likes him. He is going to see her tomorrow (at her workplace) and try to get a better idea of her intentions. 

• Like 1

In todays world...just tell hag..." im miserable in this relationship and dont know If I want to continue.  Im going to bang a 25 year old for a while to get out of this depression.  If you dont like it...get out please.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

In todays world...just tell hag..." im miserable in this relationship and dont know If I want to continue.  Im going to bang a 25 year old for a while to get out of this depression.  If you dont like it...get out please.

Kind of gruff but to the point. I'll pass along your advice. 

Keep in mind the 25 year old is obviously some kind of crazy slut. So sure, go ahead and bang her (many times) but you’re a focking moron if it doesn’t end there

And the other relationship is a different issue. If you’re over it, end it. If not then sorry, no crazy 25 year old wh0res for you. I’d say you aren’t married but living together is pretty darn close

OP has already said his friend having a side piece isn't an option. 

So his friend's choices are, staying in a relationship he's no longer happy in. Or ending said relationship and taking advantage of an opportunity to immediately bang a young, hot POA.

Unless there is the possibility of, and an interest in, making the current relationship better for both involved, I think this one is a no brainer. 

End the current relationship as amicably as possible and pursue the new "relationship" privately until he finds out how/if it will work out. That way, if it turns out to be just a fling, he doesn't unnecessarily hurt anybody's feelings or make himself look like an asshoIe in public. Thereby preserving his ability to hook up with somebody else or rekindle the relationship with the current live in if that's what he decides to do. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 Years with the SO and you're sick of her sh!t...........Did you start becoming sick of it around the time this 25 year old was shaking her aZZ at you? In any event, it's not like you're destroying a lifetime you've spent with someone. I say bail and hit the 25 year old for awhile.

1 hour ago, 5-Points said:

OP has already said his friend having a side piece isn't an option. 

So his friend's choices are, staying in a relationship he's no longer happy in. Or ending said relationship and taking advantage of an opportunity to immediately bang a young, hot POA.

Unless there is the possibility of, and an interest in, making the current relationship better for both involved, I think this one is a no brainer. 

End the current relationship as amicably as possible and pursue the new "relationship" privately until he finds out how/if it will work out. That way, if it turns out to be just a fling, he doesn't unnecessarily hurt anybody's feelings or make himself look like an asshoIe in public. Thereby preserving his ability to hook up with somebody else or rekindle the relationship with the current live in if that's what he decides to do. 

This guy gets it. :thumbsup:

34 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

3 Years with the SO and you're sick of her sh!t...........Did you start becoming sick of it around the time this 25 year old was shaking her aZZ at you? In any event, it's not like you're destroying a lifetime you've spent with someone. I say bail and hit the 25 year old for awhile.

No, he was getting sick of her sh!t months ago, Just hard for him  to pull the trigger and end it. The young gal just complicates things a bit. 

10 minutes ago, joneo said:

No, he was getting sick of her sh!t months ago, Just hard for him  to pull the trigger and end it. The young gal just complicates things a bit seals the deal. 

FTFY

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The young gal just complicates things a bit seals the deal. 

yeah, probably.  The young gal is a really good looking gal and obviously has some kind of issue(s) to be attracted to my friend. I mean, he's a nice guy and all but c'mon, let's face reality here. There is no way she should want to be with him. Way out of his league. 

11 minutes ago, joneo said:

yeah, probably.  The young gal is a really good looking gal and obviously has some kind of issue(s) to be attracted to my friend. I mean, he's a nice guy and all but c'mon, let's face reality here. There is no way she should want to be with him. Way out of his league. 

Well, she said pursue a relationship with your friend. That relationship might be business as in 'you pay my bills and I'll do _______'.

Just now, Filthy Fernadez said:

Well, she said pursue a relationship with your friend. That relationship might be business as in 'you pay my bills and I'll do _______'.

She'd be barking up a moneyless tree

8 minutes ago, joneo said:

She'd be barking up a moneyless tree

Be careful that it isn't a bacon tree. :unsure:

What exactly has she said/done so far that makes your friend think she's interested?

Does she know he's living with someone?  Is she maybe a homewrecker who wouldn't be interested if he's suddenly "available"?

2 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Be careful that it isn't a bacon tree. :unsure:

bacon tree?? :dunno:

Just now, Mookz said:

What exactly has she said/done so far that makes your friend think she's interested?

Does she know he's living with someone?  Is she maybe a homewrecker who wouldn't be interested if he's suddenly "available"?

It's unknown if she knows of his relationship status. It's as if she doesn't really seem to care about that. There have been friends who have witnessed her obvious attraction to him by her actions and conversation. 

3 minutes ago, joneo said:

It's unknown if she knows of his relationship status. It's as if she doesn't really seem to care about that. There have been friends who have witnessed her obvious attraction to him by her actions and conversation. 

Would your friend mind if I lived through him?  :unsure:

3 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Would your friend mind if I lived through him?  :unsure:

Well, it's likely to get more interesting. We'll have to wait and see if he grows the kahunas to break it off with his SO. 

4 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Eets a ham bush!!!

:D