Sign in to follow this  
Djgb13

Mexico approves recreation cocaine use

8 minutes ago, kutulu said:

So I'm thinking of moving to Mexico

Ed has already got a timeshare there 

well one thing I have learned is that in California since recreational has been in place, the black market is 3x as large as it ever has been based on my experience, so the Cartel is happy

So dumb. As noted above we have evidence with the legalization of marijuana what it does for the black market. While some may pay extra money, many are going to be like myself. Ohio can go full blown legal, but I’m still driving to the ghetto and buying my shrubbery from the brothas. 
How much would a “legal” 8-ball cost? $2000 USD? This is just going to make the cartels 100 times stronger. Who had the bright idea to put dumbass Mexicans in charge here?

6 hours ago, bostonlager said:

So dumb. As noted above we have evidence with the legalization of marijuana what it does for the black market. While some may pay extra money, many are going to be like myself. Ohio can go full blown legal, but I’m still driving to the ghetto and buying my shrubbery from the brothas. 
How much would a “legal” 8-ball cost? $2000 USD? This is just going to make the cartels 100 times stronger. Who had the bright idea to put dumbass Mexicans in charge here?

California doesn’t prove anything. As usual in CA, the government has screwed legalization up with regulations and licensing. The Black Market is thriving because the CA Government has such tight controls on everything. Besides you should never draw a conclusion after such a short period of time.

Defeating the cartels is a matter of will and desire, Mexico and the USA have neither.

Portugal decriminalize all drugs 2001, this is the model we should be following.

— -
Portugal’s Example: What Happened After It Decriminalized All Drugs, From Weed to Heroin

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/59eqqk/ungass-portugal-what-happened-after-decriminalization-drugs-weed-to-heroin

Legalizing heroin. Don't we have an opiod crisis right now because it was introduced to the populous legally? Sounds like a great plan. 

perhaps freud was right.  :dunno:

bad things happen to little girls if they support cocaine.

OP left out 3 key words from the headline:

Mexico judge approves recreational cocaine for two users

Glad I cought that before booking a flight.

Also, this story is 3 months old, it happened in August.

4 hours ago, Intense Observer said:

OP left out 3 key words from the headline:

Mexico judge approves recreational cocaine for two users

Glad I cought that before booking a flight.

Also, this story is 3 months old, it happened in August.

Digby34 the fool. 

I've posted on local channels Facebook pages, that all of that drug use should be legal, as it will weed out the bad faster and more effectively than the police fighting it. 

It was in an article about a family so sad and angry that some drug their kid was taken had a fetanyl  in it.   The article went on to talk about how dangerous fetanyl is and yakked about narcan etc.

Make these drugs legal, remove narcan, and the many of the drug users will take themselves out.

You're told it can kill, people do it anyway, and then some in society get mad if someone dies from it.  B.S. 

It should be documented as a suicide.

On another note, if school is cancelled or some kid has threatened to shoot up a school, even if its confirmed that the kid made the threat (not rumored, but confirmed), the school won't name the kids name because they are a juvenile.   B.S.  The kids name and the parents names should be made public. 

1 minute ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I've posted on local channels Facebook pages, that all of that drug use should be legal, as it will weed out the bad faster and more effectively than the police fighting it. 

It was in an article about a family so sad and angry that some drug their kid was taken had a fetanyl  in it.   The article went on to talk about how dangerous fetanyl is and yakked about narcan etc.

Make these drugs legal, remove narcan, and the many of the drug users will take themselves out.

You're told it can kill, people do it anyway, and then some in society get mad if someone dies from it.  B.S. 

It should be documented as a suicide.

On another note, if school is cancelled or some kid has threatened to shoot up a school, even if its confirmed that the kid made the threat (not rumored, but confirmed), the school won't name the kids name because they are a juvenile.   B.S.  The kids name and the parents names should be made public. 

I said the same thing, but apparently I'm being mean and short sided. Those people can fock off. We are much better as a society the quicker we kill off the poor people and addicts. 

On 11/15/2019 at 11:56 PM, kutulu said:

So I'm thinking of moving to Mexico

I've already packed.