Sign in to follow this  
kutulu

Hurting for certain...

Due to bye weeks and/or injuries I am without Russ Wilson, D Freeman, Hilton, Tate, Engram and possibly Montgomery. Starting 4 or 5 players who were free agent pick ups this week. Almost zero chance I win a possible three victories. But luck....

7 minutes ago, kutulu said:

Due to bye weeks and/or injuries I am without Russ Wilson, D Freeman, Hilton, Tate, Engram and possibly Montgomery. Starting 4 or 5 players who were free agent pick ups this week. Almost zero chance I win a possible three victories. But luck....

Agreed.

If you win this week, I consent to forevermore acknowledge that fantasy football is all luck.

But since that would imply that Axe Elf is not, after all, the one infallible fantasy football demigod who accepts only smiling faces holding aloft championship trophies as payment, I can only say... 

"Good luck with that."

Jalen Richards

Nelson A

Taylor Gabriel (could be swapped w/Monty if he plays)

James Washington (sat D Johnson so squeezed a couple points)

Fells

None even on my team a few days ago... I'm probably focked this week but am in 4th place now with top 6 advancing. Would look a lot better with Wilson, A Jones, Freeman, Hilton, Golden and Engram... Should get 3 or 4 of them back for the late push

2 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I'm hurting for curtains

Meat curtains

?

This week I'm missing Saquon, Chris Carson, Davante Adams, and Adam Thielen, and JuJu got hurt early on Thursday night.  Anybody top that? 

I still expect to win.

9 and 1. Missing Carson, Lockett and Aaron Jones ....rolling out the regular Lamar Jackson, Dalvin Cook and Mike Evans. Bench players starting this week for the aforementioned studs are Ro Jo, Terry McLaurin and Tyler Boyd. (I have A. Rob on the bench too but I like Boyd better this week. Honestly, it's the first time those three have gotten a start all season.

I'm missing Davante Adams, Aaron Jones, Chris Carson, Evan Engram, Jamal Adams. But was able to land Brian Hill and Hollywood. And hoping Lamar puts up a career day. Still, I don't expect to win against the other strongest team in the league which is at full strength.

15 hours ago, AxeElf said:

Agreed.

If you win this week, I consent to forevermore acknowledge that fantasy football is all luck.

But since that would imply that Axe Elf is not, after all, the one infallible fantasy football demigod who accepts only smiling faces holding aloft championship trophies as payment, I can only say... 

"Good luck with that."

As the spokesman for Keebler, which cookies do you recommend?

4 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

As the spokesman for Keebler, which cookies do you recommend?

Too much TV for you; you have confused me with a fictional character.  Despite what your targeted marketing cartoon suggests, real elves are slightly taller than humans (though more slender).

That said, E.L.Fudge cookies are magically delicious.