Sign in to follow this  
RaiderHaters Revenge

Most Epic Crowder!!

I like Haddock

You all need to watch this: 

So many wtf moments.  The worst part isn't the weirdo tranny in the video but the sh!tlib chick defending everything they do, its insane.

9 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You all need to watch this: 

So many wtf moments.  The worst part isn't the weirdo tranny in the video but the sh!tlib chick defending everything they do, its insane.

I hate when they say  "A woman is anyone who identifies as one":

I wish Crowder would follow that up and instantly decide to identify as a woman.  And ask her is she can accept him as such.  She would of course say sure, because she has to carry the lie but you know shes not believing it.

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I hate when they say  "A woman is anyone who identifies as one":

I wish Crowder would follow that up and instantly decide to identify as a woman.  And ask her is she can accept him as such.  She would of course say sure, because she has to carry the lie but you know shes not believing it.

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake and Crowder is using paid actors, it just seems staged to me after I watched it the second time

11 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

TBH I wouldn't be surprised if it's fake and Crowder is using paid actors, it just seems staged to me after I watched it the second time

Man I hope not

3 hours ago, RaiderHaters Revenge said:

I doubt it’s fake I mean we have seen the it’s maaaaammmmm video. And the chick there (wood) acts like it’s totally normal like she seen stuff like that before

I don't know, seems fake to me.  Esp compared to his old material.  I think Crowder uses paid actors.