Sign in to follow this  
bostonlager

Tankin’ for Tua

Why? The Samoan savage seems like an injury liability to me. 

Just now, kutulu said:

Tough break, hope he has insurance

He will get drafted and get a contract. He is also softer than wet bread. 

1 hour ago, bostonlager said:

He will get drafted and get a contract. He is also softer than wet bread. 

What round?

1 hour ago, kutulu said:

What round?

My guess is the first and I’m a pretty good guesser. 

Poor kid.  I wonder how much money he lost today.  Dislocated hip and posterior wall fracture.  How serious is that?  Plus his leg was held together with wire and screws.

Hey Saban, why was your elite QB still in a game you already had well in hand?  Nice job dumbarse

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hey Saban, why was your elite QB still in a game you already had well in hand?  Nice job dumbarse

Are you serious?! It was still the focking FIRST HALF :wacko:

• Haha 1

36 minutes ago, RLLD said:

you've always been retarded when it comes to football, this is some of your best work

18 hours ago, GobbleDog said:

I was worried my Dolphins might draft this future bust.  The injury saved us.

I was glad this guy would be taken early so hopefully a good qb could drop to where my titans can trade up. 

Now well probably take him with our first. We love us some injury prone innacurate mobile qbs. Mcnair, young, locker, mariota... Let's go do it again. 

20 hours ago, edjr said:

you've always been retarded when it comes to football, this is some of your best work

That you would post this confirms my assertion was dead on, thanks....  👍

20 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Are you serious?! It was still the focking FIRST HALF :wacko:

Hell yeas I am serious....further consider the value in playing his backup, preparing that person for later. Further consider the value in using a game against the hapless as a teaching tool, I know it is easy to sit back as a fan and not think strategically, but someone like Saban is better than this......

49 minutes ago, RLLD said:

Hell yeas I am serious....further consider the value in playing his backup, preparing that person for later. Further consider the value in using a game against the hapless as a teaching tool, I know it is easy to sit back as a fan and not think strategically, but someone like Saban is better than this......

:lol:

1 hour ago, RLLD said:

Classic RLLD

Feel bad for the kid, hopefully he is 100% recovered by the time of the draft workouts.

I kind of agree with RLLD, game was in hand and Tua is 3 weeks off surgery.  One would think they would rest him at first opportunity.

If Tua is smart, he stays in school one more year.  I think the earliest anyone takes him in April will be the 4th round... but I'd expect the 6th.  

On 11/18/2019 at 9:39 AM, IGotWorms said:

Classic RLLD

Meanwhile, Tua is gone.....if it were the NFL it would be different, a college coach should know better....