IGotWorms

Melissa Villasenor of SNL

Well, I guess that's why God makes wondrous variety...  Some of y'all have some strange taste.

Cuz, no thanks.

I would hate to see the asss a man has pulled in his life if he considers this chick hot. 

1 hour ago, IGotWorms said:

Bro, youre usually on with the wimmens,   but a hard pass on this one.  I dont watch SNL anymore, so I dont know if the talent and personality add to her total package, but not hot. 

17 minutes ago, bostonlager said:

I would hate to see the asss a man has pulled in his life if he considers this chick hot. 

You see it though, every time you go out to a movie or dinner. You see the women these dudes take out in public, it ain't pretty. Most dudes are curling up next to a troll every night, standards drop pretty far after a lifetime of that.

There aren't enough hot women for every dude though, so we should all be grateful that dudes have vastly different hotness standards.

she's somewhat cute for a lay person.  for celebrity.... 5/10

2 hours ago, IGotWorms said:

Huh surprised by the level of reaction here. I assume y’all are full of sh1t :lol:

She's drunk in a bar fockable. There, happy?

Just now, shorepatrol said:

She's drunk in a bar fockable. There, happy?

Sure except then you fall in love with her and take her home to mom. But you have to make up a different story about how you met so she doesn’t sound like a slut even though she kind of is :wub:

1 minute ago, IGotWorms said:

Sure except then you fall in love with her and take her home to mom. But you have to make up a different story about how you met so she doesn’t sound like a slut even though she kind of is :wub:

You just bang them man, it's not a dinner thing. Same goes for Dominicans. 

3 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

You watch too many chick flicks. :lol::overhead:

I'm mildly attracted, but your links Worms weren't very convincing. 

I'll take funny, thin, quirky girl anytime over most of the big arsed chubby chicks that are posted here.