avoiding injuries

Chic Fil A to End Charitable Donations to Christian Groups

Just now, kutulu said:

JFC

HATE SPEECH REPORTED!!!!  :mad:

Proper woke swearing must be non-denominational. 

As long as they stay anti-f@g I will still support them. 

Actually the time of their commitment was up. They set up how long they would donate to those groups and that time is up. Now they will donate to other charities. 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Actually the time of their commitment was up. They set up how long they would donate to those groups and that time is up. Now they will donate to other charities. 

The left needs to make it look like they won something. Hence the dumb reporting.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

This is correct. That being said they better recognize what made them #1 and don't fall into the woke hole.

57 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

Hopefully, they choose Liberty University.  

The left is hard at work spinning this as a victory for them. First off you think that Dan Cathy just up an decided that gays are ok now?  second off they are clearly done with their contract and want to move into giving in a way that more lines up with their business which is food. 

Probably the San Antonio Airport thing is what forced this. Huge victory for the SJW left wing making CFA bend to their will.

28 minutes ago, MDC said:

Probably the San Antonio Airport thing is what forced this. Huge victory for the SJW left wing making CFA bend to their will.

:lol:

11 hours ago, KSB2424 said:

Apparently the Salvation Army is a “hate group” now.  :lol:

This got me thinking...I wonder how many Salvation Army bellringers will be harassed outside stores by the LGBTSJW crowd this year.

1 hour ago, Thornton Melon said:

This got me thinking...I wonder how many Salvation Army bellringers will be harassed outside stores by the LGBTSJW crowd this year.

Are most Bell ringers fulfilling community service hours?

3 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

Got me thinking, if the SA is pissing SJW's off, I guess I'll have to throw some more in the pot. Kids love doing it, so it will be fun too! And this is where we are at. The SA is a hate group.  Nice work libtards.  

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

In our area our church has a day coming up where church volunteers will be ringing.

1 hour ago, bandrus1 said:

I have no idea. In my neck of the woods, it's typically gray haired retired white guys, so I'll guess No.

From what I can tell they have a periodic refresh, and tend to adjust their strategic vision and then donate to groups supporting that vision.  Hard to tell if they are capitulating to leftist dogma or not.

4 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

I mean, how can you NOT be against an organization that fights poverty,  addiction, homelessness, domestic abuse, disaster relief, etc etc.?  Just terrible terrible people.  So selfish.

https://www.salvationarmyusa.org/usn/

58 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I mean, how can you NOT be against an organization that fights poverty,  addiction, homelessness, domestic abuse, disaster relief, etc etc.?  Just terrible terrible people.  So selfish.

My grandma was pregnant at 13 and kicked out of her home with no place to go.  My grandpa was 18 and stationed in Panama.  The SA took her in with no questions asked. No religious requirements, no judgement, nothing.  They gave her a place to stay and food to eat.  They also helped her get in touch with my Grandpa so they could make some long term arrangements.  

If it hadn't been for the SA, my grandma would have aborted my dad in some back alley clinic.  I give to every bell ringer I see.  

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

My grandma was pregnant at 13 and kicked out of her home with no place to go.  My grandpa was 18 and stationed in Panama.  The SA took her in with no questions asked. No religious requirements, no judgement, nothing.  They gave her a place to stay and food to eat.  They also helped her get in touch with my Grandpa so they could make some long term arrangements.  

If it hadn't been for the SA, my grandma would have aborted my dad in some back alley clinic.  I give to every bell ringer I see.  

It's not about any LGBT stuff.  It's about being able to attack a Christian organization, and the gay stuff is a contrived justification. Total BS.  The mob and Worms would never dare attack a Muslim charity. No way, no how. No matter how much the Iman down at the Mosque says gays should be killed. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

Don't forget the crucial 2nd part that was imperative to your existence - your dad was straight. :thumbsup:

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Thornton Melon said:

They already took over the YMCA and created a gay anthem about it.

They had millions of priests and nuns lurking in the closets of the Catholic Church for decades

They're over represented in every tv show and movie out there 

We can't even appreciate a rainbow anymore 

Enough already.  Leave Chic-Fil-A and the SA alone.  

1 hour ago, KSB2424 said:

Comply....just that simple....either fully comply or suffer the consequences....

18 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's not about any LGBT stuff.  It's about being able to attack a Christian organization, and the gay stuff is a contrived justification. Total BS.  The mob and Worms would never dare attack a Muslim charity. No way, no how. No matter how much the Iman down at the Mosque says gays should be killed. 

mind bogglin. but christians fault for being sissies.

It's already been pointed out but OP's topic is not what the article says.  10/10 on your Buzzfeed headline style, though.

It's stopping donating to some groups but specifically says it could still donate to faith based charities (unless you think this line is about some non-Christian faith charity).

"These partners could include faith-based and non-faith-based charities."

Matthew 5:11-12

"Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. 12 Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you."

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."   Quran 4:34

1 minute ago, RLLD said:

"Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great."   Quran 4:34

I thought it was Boston Lager at first. 

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I thought it was Boston Lager at first. 

😁

Out of all the things wrong in this universe, it simply boggles my mind that people would wake up one day to protest a chicken fast food chain because they GIVE donations to the Salvation Army or Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

Just sit back and think about that.  It's a focking chicken sandwich.  It's entities that try to help people.

Simply insane. 

13 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

Out of all the things wrong in this universe, it simply boggles my mind that people would wake up one day to protest a chicken fast food chain because they GIVE donations to the Salvation Army or Fellowship of Christian Athletes.

Just sit back and think about that.  It's a focking chicken sandwich.  It's entities that try to help people.

Simply insane. 

It is.....but if the organization has not fully capitulated to leftist dogma, then they are ripe for "action".....its simple, conform to one line of thought or else

GLAAD says chik-FIL-a must do more. They have to disavow themselves from their previous stance. Brilliant move whoever is running things at that Chicken stand. 

3 hours ago, RLLD said:

It is.....but if the organization has not fully capitulated to leftist dogma, then they are ripe for "action".....its simple, conform to one line of thought or else

People keep trying to make this into a left or right issue.  This is a MONEY issue, nothing else.  If you want to maximize profits, you maximize your market.  You can't do that by alienating part of the potential market.

2 minutes ago, Kanil said:

People keep trying to make this into a left or right issue.  This is a MONEY issue, nothing else.  If you want to maximize profits, you maximize your market.  You can't do that by alienating part of the potential market.

This is a unique circumstance.  I don't think that's applicable in this case. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This is a unique circumstance.  I don't think that's applicable in this case. 

If you don't think it was for money, why do you think a Mormon company decided not to donate to the SA?