Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Chiefs at Chargers: In-Game Discussion

1 minute ago, zftcg said:

Why did the clock stop after that long M Williams catch? He clearly came down in bounds. 

Agreed  I was wondering the same.  They made a mistake.

I called it. He will either throw an interception or grandma arm it into the defender's helmet every time. Sorry if that is disrespectful to all the grandmas, but I speak the truth. Dude is a choke artist of epic proportions.

Crap. Stupid Rivers. Stupid Tyreek for getting injured, making Mahomes only target Kelce. Lost by 6 with Henry and Gordon.

League 1 - 158.48-158.12 - I went ahead on that last Henry catch, he had Allen & Gordon going. W

League 2 - 111.36-110.46 - I had nobody going, he had Allen. W

I need a drink. 

The only person that wins is Rivers wife. I'm sure she'll get another kid out of this. He's a horny clown.

58 minutes ago, Phil Simms 11 said:

League 1 - 158.48-158.12 - I went ahead on that last Henry catch, he had Allen & Gordon going. W

League 2 - 111.36-110.46 - I had nobody going, he had Allen. W

I need a drink. 

If I was in that situation, I would've been drinking all night.....LOL & congrats

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, LaChup said:

The only person that wins is Rivers wife. I'm sure she'll get another kid out of this. He's a horny clown.

Unlike a lot of other current/ex NFL players, at least he can afford kid number 10

Can you say Adrian Peterson :) 

Rivers legacy unfortunately is that of folding down the stretch or when it matters most. It should keep him out of the hof if he doesn’t win a ring.

5 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Rivers legacy unfortunately is that of folding down the stretch or when it matters most. It should keep him out of the hof if he doesn’t win a ring.

That Eli trade goes down in infamy. One of them in the HOF the other put up the regular season stats but won't get in. 

Rivers will likely get in to the HOF. There are lesser players who get in practically every year...

10 hours ago, fandandy said:

Agreed  I was wondering the same.  They made a mistake.

Not as bad as last week's Kenny Golladay spot, but still completely inexcusable.

8 minutes ago, zftcg said:

Not as bad as last week's Kenny Golladay spot, but still completely inexcusable.

It's the Lions though.  The league could let us play with an extra player and we'd still find a way to lose.

1 hour ago, zftcg said:

If nothing else the ref would have to stop the play to re-spot the ball which would give the lions more time get lined up. 

Should have been a penalty in the end. If anyone cares that is. If this was a big game, the whole country would be talking about it. 

5 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

If nothing else the ref would have to stop the play to re-spot the ball which would give the lions more time get lined up. 

Should have been a penalty in the end. If anyone cares that is. If this was a big game, the whole country would be talking about it. 

You're right. I believe it would be delay of game, which, because the clock was running, would have meant a 10-second run-off. I think that might have even ended the game, depending on when they actually blew the whistle.

I hereby retract my criticism from after the Packers MNF game that Detroit never seems to get bad calls that go their way. In this one case that had zero impact on the game, I was wrong. This totally makes up for the Calvin Johnson non-catch, the picked up DPI flag in the Dallas wildcard game, the KJ Wright batted ball, and the Trey Flowers phantom hands-to-the-face.

Not that I'm bitter.

58 minutes ago, zftcg said:

You're right. I believe it would be delay of game, which, because the clock was running, would have meant a 10-second run-off. I think that might have even ended the game, depending on when they actually blew the whistle.

I hereby retract my criticism from after the Packers MNF game that Detroit never seems to get bad calls that go their way. In this one case that had zero impact on the game, I was wrong. This totally makes up for the Calvin Johnson non-catch, the picked up DPI flag in the Dallas wildcard game, the KJ Wright batted ball, and the Trey Flowers phantom hands-to-the-face.

Not that I'm bitter.

Also won the coin flip call 

3 hours ago, zftcg said:

Kenny adds maybe a half a yard at most. Look at when he swings his arms after making the grab, that’s the spot. You are looking at where he fell down, that’s not the spot. It was close enough, not a yard or two.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Kenny adds maybe a half a yard at most. Look at when he swings his arms after making the grab, that’s the spot. You are looking at where he fell down, that’s not the spot. It was close enough, not a yard or two.

Why is he spotting the ball at all and not the ref?