MTSkiBum

Robert F Kennedy Jr is the enemy

The World Mercury Project, which ran the most ads of any single source, is an organization closely aligned with the anti-vaccine group Children's Health Defense. Both are spearheaded by Robert F. Kennedy Jr., an environmental lawyer turned prolific peddler of dangerous anti-vaccine misinformation. He and his organizations promote conspiracy theories about vaccine safety, including the roundly debunked claim that safe, life-saving immunizations are linked to autism. More recently, Kennedy has become a prominent opponent of laws aimed at increasing vaccination rates among school children.

I don't like the overt bias of the quote above but I do agree that anti-vaxxers are unhelpful and regressive in advancing humanity.

2 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

I don't like the overt bias of the quote above but I do agree that anti-vaxxers are unhelpful and regressive in advancing humanity.

I think there is a small part within all of us that doesn't fully trust the 50 vaccines available and their interaction with each other.  Why only 5 when we were kids and now 30?

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

I think there is a small part within all of us that doesn't fully trust the 50 vaccines available and their interaction with each other.  Why only 5 when we were kids and now 30?

Science has advanced. A good one is chicken pox, no reason to get that anymore which means no possible shingles when you are older.

There will hopefully continue to be more and more vaccines as time goes on. Better to prevent the disease than to need to cure it, this is especially true with some of the bacteria. An MRSA similar vaccine would be amazing.

There is a vaccine for TB and as TB becomes more resistant to antibiotics there may be a point in time where we treat it with vaccines. Thankfully there is already a vaccine that is developed that is used in other countries.

12 minutes ago, Voltaire said:

The quote is not biased enough. People who do not get vaccinated are going to ruin the whole system. Herd immunity is needed. This puts everyone at risk for outbreaks of measles and other easily preventable diseases.

• Like 1

Was there autism before vaccines? Because,  there was small pox and polio and stuff.  Not so much anymore. 

Meanwhile you have people in Africa and South America who walk for hours and days just to get the free vaccines humanitarians are providing. 

Now I will say some of the medications we have are suspect. There was one big ass bottle I had to take and the damn thing gave me hella nightmares. Gave some guys a form of psychosis too 

4 hours ago, MTSkiBum said:

Science has advanced. A good one is chicken pox, no reason to get that anymore which means no possible shingles when you are older.

There will hopefully continue to be more and more vaccines as time goes on. Better to prevent the disease than to need to cure it, this is especially true with some of the bacteria. An MRSA similar vaccine would be amazing.

There is a vaccine for TB and as TB becomes more resistant to antibiotics there may be a point in time where we treat it with vaccines. Thankfully there is already a vaccine that is developed that is used in other countries.

1.  Another downside of mass immigration.  If the herd (existing population) already had immunity, these diseases had to be introduced from another population.  Why don't we make immigrants get vaccinated?  Re-watch Godfather II and you'll see young Vito Corleone had to be quarantined at Ellis Island because he had TB or something.  Do we even do that anymore?

2.  There are known risks to vaccinations and some segment of the population will have adverse effects.  There is a Federal fund set up for their claims.  I also believe we give infants too many vaccines too soon and the effects on developing immune systems are unknown.  There is no reason to vaccinate an infant against Hep B, when Mom, who gets tested for Hep B prior to giving birth does not have it.

33 minutes ago, Casual Observer said:

1.  Another downside of mass immigration.  If the herd (existing population) already had immunity, these diseases had to be introduced from another population.  Why don't we make immigrants get vaccinated?  Re-watch Godfather II and you'll see young Vito Corleone had to be quarantined at Ellis Island because he had TB or something.  Do we even do that anymore?

2.  There are known risks to vaccinations and some segment of the population will have adverse effects.  There is a Federal fund set up for their claims.  I also believe we give infants too many vaccines too soon and the effects on developing immune systems are unknown.  There is no reason to vaccinate an infant against Hep B, when Mom, who gets tested for Hep B prior to giving birth does not have it.

Legal immigrants do have to be vaccinated. So what,  when illegal ones  dwarf legal ones? Thanks libtards. 

10 hours ago, Voltaire said:

I disagree. Morons refusing to vaccinate will remove their spawn from the gene pool. It's a win. 

5 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Now I will say some of the medications we have are suspect. There was one big ass bottle I had to take and the damn thing gave me hella nightmares. Gave some guys a form of psychosis too 

Anti malaria meds? 

30 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I disagree. Morons refusing to vaccinate will remove their spawn from the gene pool. It's a win. 

Who cares about the people who can't get a vaccine? And babies? Fock em, right? What's going on with you today? 

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Who cares about the people who can't get a vaccine? And babies? Fock em, right? What's going on with you today? 

That was mostly tongue in cheek. I think vaccination should be mandatory. But yeah, I'm in a bit of a mood today. Sorry. 

2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That was mostly tongue in cheek. I think vaccination should be mandatory. But yeah, I'm in a bit of a mood today. Sorry. 

My man. You're usually one of the sane voices in this joint. 

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

It's really that simple. I don't care if you get your kids vaccinated. Your only going to affect the other retards kids that don't. 

You guys really trust Big Pharma? Monsanto? Government? 🤣

do you even know what's in any vaccines? ( smh )

10 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

So what happened to all those diseases we've eradicated? 

20 hours ago, Big Guy said:

There's been a lot of stupid stuff said on this board but this is the dumbest.  Congrats. :first:

20 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

So what happened to all those diseases we've eradicated? 

PeOpLe wAsHeD tHeIr HaNdS mOrE bEtTer!

On 11/20/2019 at 9:41 AM, TimmySmith said:

Maybe because liberals are taking a dump all over this country on a daily basis? Some places literally. 

Know-it-alls like Big Guy are the reason kids are dying every day from measles.  It takes a special kind of stupid to fall for the anti-vax bullsh!t.

On ‎11‎/‎20‎/‎2019 at 7:41 AM, TimmySmith said:

Because we found ways to stop more diseases.  The same reason we increased from 1 to 2.  And then from 2 to 3.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Kanil said:

There's been a lot of stupid stuff said on this board but this is the dumbest.  Congrats. :first:

:thumbsup:

6 hours ago, Kanil said:

go get a flu shot..............................up your ass!

8 hours ago, DuckStupid said:

a flu shot why would I introduce that to my body when I’ve never had the flu. 

Last half of name checks out.

10 hours ago, Big Guy said:

go get a flu shot..............................up your ass!

Penisillan!

8 hours ago, DuckStupid said:

Because you've never had the flu. 

28 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Penisillan!

Pen is what? 🤣

Just now, Big Guy said:

what? 🤣

That's what you call a shot up the ass!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, DuckStupid said:

If you are 40 years old you have a 1.4% chance that you have not had the flu ever if you are 50 years old that chance goes down to a .5% probability.

This is not outside the realm of possibility. Assuming that the geek club has 100 active members that are an average age of somewhere between 40 and 50 years old we probably do have a single person that has not had the flu ever.

Although, since most people have no idea what the flu is, I would take the 99% odds and say that you have had the flu before.

On 11/20/2019 at 7:19 PM, Big Guy said:

Lot's of Vaccine INFO today of Info Wars, if you're open to learning something new. :thumbsup:

On 11/20/2019 at 7:37 AM, Voltaire said:

Survival of the fittest and the Strong survive are rules of nature the human race is ignoring. The rest of nature continues under these rules except when man interferes. This will not end well for future generations, a huge pandemic will be due. If someone cannot survive the Measles do we want them passing on their disgusting genes and thier carbon footprint contributing to the catastrophe known as MMGW? 

1 hour ago, Big Guy said:

Lot's of Vaccine MISINFORMATION today of Info Wars, if you're open to learning something new. :thumbsup:

FTFY

• Thanks 1