MTSkiBum

Robert F Kennedy Jr is the enemy

On 11/22/2019 at 11:44 AM, MTSkiBum said:

If you are 40 years old you have a 1.4% chance that you have not had the flu ever if you are 50 years old that chance goes down to a .5% probability.

This is not outside the realm of possibility. Assuming that the geek club has 100 active members that are an average age of somewhere between 40 and 50 years old we probably do have a single person that has not had the flu ever.

Although, since most people have no idea what the flu is, I would take the 99% odds and say that you have had the flu before.

I’ve never had the flu and haven’t even had a cold in 5+ years 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I’ve never had the flu and haven’t even had a cold in 5+ years 

In a healthy adult the flu may be more mild than a common cold. Not everyone even gets the fever with it and you may only have a slight runny nose for a few days.

Whooping cough is getting spread around my son's high school. One of his classmates has missed 8 weeks of school. It was reported in the news (it made the Chicago TV news) that around 40 kids out of 4000 (he goes to a big high school) have gotten it.

My kid is fine. He got vaccinated. 40 unvaccinated kids are at home now, coughing up their lungs! 

Two pages and not one comment about this guy trying to kill more innocent people than his Dad and 2 uncles?  You guys are slipping.  ;)