Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

David Montgomery- terrible

Will he continue to be terrible and not startable? Rb wire is bare, but I’m contemplating cutting him or trading him for whatever I can get in 10 man ppr. Has a great schedule rest of the way- do u guys see him turning it around? 

Keeping him myself. 

I am keeping him.  Schedule is too good.  If he gets healthy and Chicago plays just a bit better he is startable.  I dont expect much really, but there is a chance for upside.  I have my starters set, so hopefully I never have to play him but he is insurance on the bench.

With trubisky issues, I believe they feed Montgomery and he will end up with 20-25 touches for 125, 4 catches for 35, and 1 rushing  TD.

It would be hard for me to trust anyone on the Bears at this point

On 11/20/2019 at 8:28 PM, Da_Bears said:

With trubisky issues, I believe they feed Montgomery and he will end up with 20-25 touches for 125, 4 catches for 35, and 1 rushing  TD.

Why though? Why feed the running back when he hasn't produced much at all? The line is bad. Im Not so sure this line is evev capable of blocking the Giants. 

If he’s healthy they feed him a lot, why not, he’s their best option, he gets no help from the passing game, or the line, but he’s still their best option. 

• Like 1