Sign in to follow this  
yupper

Winston or Wentz

The easy answer is Winston, and a few weeks ago I would’ve circled this game against Atl but they have pulled a 180 and this seems like an exceptionally brutal game more so than his weekly brutal games. Wentz hasn’t looked good either but the Eagles schedule the last 5 weeks was brutal. Things get easier for the Eagles starting this week against Sea. Although I do think Phi wants to rely on there run game cause all of there WR are either hurt or suck. Should I continue to ride Winston or play Wentz? Thanks for any input.

4pt TD

-2 Int/ Fumble

5pt bonus for 300yards passing

6pt bonus on TD over 50yards.

Winston. 

Jameis, he'll at least get volume numbers and I'm not sold on the Falcons D turning things around.

Wentz has struggled to a degree lately and seems to have limited upside this season.

ATL DEF seems to go through this every year where to save Quinn's job they pull something out of their ass for 2 games.

The fact is they don't have anyone that can cover all 3 weapons of Evan's, Godwin and Brate. Which is funny cause they knew this last year going into the draft.

Look for this game to put the nail in Quinn's coffin and start Winston. I like Wentz too this week especially if Jefferys plays but I think Winston will outscore him by 5 points at least.