Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Congrats Joe Biden on becoming a Grandfather

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-the-father-of-arkansas-womans-baby-dna-test-shows

Add this to Hunters amazing list:

Kicked out of the military for Cocaine use.

Crack pipe in his rental car.

Focked his dead brother's wife.

Took $1.5 billion from China and flew there on Air Force Two.

Paid $1 million a year to serve on the board of Burisma (a corrupt Ukranian energy company).

Knocked up a chick in Arkansas and denied being the father. 

Come on now. This is a private matter. Classy :(

On 11/20/2019 at 6:08 PM, Cdub100 said:

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/hunter-biden-the-father-of-arkansas-womans-baby-dna-test-shows

Paid $1 million a year to serve on the board of Burisma (a corrupt Ukranian energy company).

This dude knows how to live!

5 hours ago, DonS said:

This dude knows how to live!

My thoughts exactly. Only thing missing is a dead hooker 🤣🤣🤣

2 minutes ago, Djgb13 said:

They just haven't found her yet... 

Where are they registered?  I am sure we have a few here that wish to give something to the happy couple. 

6 hours ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Oh, yeah.  There's a dead hooker somewhere.  Guaranteed.  Hunter Biden is a shady sack of sh#t.  It's not beneath him.

Duh. You usually remove the dead hooker from beneath you soon after she dies... 

10 hours ago, Djgb13 said:

Phillybear :(

On 11/20/2019 at 7:08 PM, Cdub100 said:

My wife is following this train wreck, she said you missed "married some chick he knew for 10 days."  Not brother's wife or Arkansas, some third girl.  :thumbsup:

On 11/20/2019 at 9:08 PM, Cdub100 said:

Add a couple of bankruptcies to the list and he'd be presidential material.  

27 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

My wife is following this train wreck, she said you missed "married some chick he knew for 10 days."  Not brother's wife or Arkansas, some third girl.  :thumbsup:

Is he still married to her?  I don't care if the courtship was 10 days as long as the marriage lasted.   I suspect it didn't though cause he's a POS.

1 hour ago, Strike said:

Is he still married to her?  I don't care if the courtship was 10 days as long as the marriage lasted.   I suspect it didn't though cause he's a POS.

It appears he did it as a smoke screen for his father and a distraction to the shady BS in Ukraine/Burisma.

No way I'm buying this as anything other than a marriage of convenience for him.  Bidens are sacks of sh#t.

3 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

He'll never be President because companies give him fake 7 figure jobs so his daddy can bail them out.

• Like 1

To paraphrase a tweet I saw a while back, Hunter is the son the media wishes Trump had had.  :thumbsup:

• Like 2

A life I wish I could live.

10 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Poor little orphan. 😭

Looks like the sleazeball didnt fall too far from the ballsack

MHSA

Making hair straight again.

Rubbed his dad's leg hair

On 11/23/2019 at 2:05 PM, Mike Honcho said:

I'd rather say "I filed bankruptcy on my way to becoming a billionaire and I'm pro-America" than "I make chump change for a living, and I hate America"
HTH.

• Like 2

Just born huh?  So in like 11 or 12 years, 'Ol shotgun Joe will have someone to touch and smell their hair. 

37 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'd rather say "I filed bankruptcy on my way to becoming a billionaire and I'm pro-America" than "I make chump change for a living, and I hate America"
HTH.

Seriously. Some jokers think that if someone goes bankrupt or makes financial errors on one or more business opportunities that they should just quit trying. Warren Buffet is worth about $82 billion or so?

"Warren Buffett is quite possibly the greatest investor of all time. For decades, the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway — nicknamed the “Oracle of Omaha” — has shown his ability to read Wall Street like a book. He has a net worth of nearly $82 billion as of Oct 18, 2019, according to Forbes, making him one of the richest people on the planet.

Despite his investing prowess, he has made a few mistakes over the years — and he continues to make some major missteps. Unlike some executives who try to pass the blame to an underling, Buffett owns his errors and assumes full responsibility when he fails to deliver to shareholders. If you’re trying to sharpen your investing game, you might learn a lot from the past losses that have led to Buffett’s hard-earned wisdom."

Thank goodness that smart people who create jobs don't quit early on in life when they make some mistakes. 

41 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Just born huh?  So in like 11 or 12 years, 'Ol shotgun Joe will have someone to touch and smell their hair. 

I think the older he gets, the younger they need to be. 

This case is getting crazy. The judge received a motion from an intermediary clamming Hunter Biden was part of an ongoing fraud and money laundering investigation.

The Judge dismissed the motion because the intermediary didn't file a motion to intervene. So the intermediary files that motion and before ruling the Judge recuses himself from the case.

We all know why the judge recused himself. He didn't want to get suicided if the case didn't go the Bidens way.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hunter-biden-arkansas-paternity-case-judge-abruptly-recuses-himself

D&A Investigations, based in Florida, filed a "Notice of Fraud and Counterfeiting and Production of Evidence" with the court on Dec. 23, claiming Hunter Biden "established bank and financial accounts with Morgan Stanley et al" for Burisma Holdings – where he served as a former board member – to satisfy a "money laundering scheme."

On 12/17/2019 at 4:43 PM, Utilit99 said:

Seriously. Some jokers think that if someone goes bankrupt or makes financial errors on one or more business opportunities that they should just quit trying. Warren Buffet is worth about $82 billion or so?

"Warren Buffett is quite possibly the greatest investor of all time. For decades, the CEO of Berkshire Hathaway — nicknamed the “Oracle of Omaha” — has shown his ability to read Wall Street like a book. He has a net worth of nearly $82 billion as of Oct 18, 2019, according to Forbes, making him one of the richest people on the planet.

Despite his investing prowess, he has made a few mistakes over the years — and he continues to make some major missteps. Unlike some executives who try to pass the blame to an underling, Buffett owns his errors and assumes full responsibility when he fails to deliver to shareholders. If you’re trying to sharpen your investing game, you might learn a lot from the past losses that have led to Buffett’s hard-earned wisdom."

Thank goodness that smart people who create jobs don't quit early on in life when they make some mistakes. 

Wart Disney decrare Bankluptcy 7 times. 

1 minute ago, drobeski said:

Can't wait to hear the outrage over this obvious SEXUAL ASSAULT.  Kudos to Joe for at least being creepy with a gal over 13.

7 minutes ago, DonS said:

Can't wait to hear the outrage over this obvious SEXUAL ASSAULT.  Kudos to Joe for at least being creepy with a gal over 13.

Dude just cannot help himself. This dude is literally grabbing woman by the puzzy.

6 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

Dude just cannot help himself. This dude is literally grabbing woman by the puzzy.

He's their front runner 

:lol:

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

Man, could you imagine if this was Trump instead of Biden and it came out today in the media? Front and center page news all over the country.