Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

Penn State Main News Picked Up Megateeth Story.

I bought a megatoof from you for my brother's birthday, one that was about and 1.5 inches.    He loved it, but DAMN, it's tiny compared to those monsters you are holding in that picture.  

Also, I look forward for my next opportunity to lose one of your sharktoof contests!  :thumbsup:

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I bought a megatoof from you for my brother's birthday, one that was about and 1.5 inches.    He loved it, but DAMN, it's tiny compared to those monsters you are holding in that picture.  

Also, I look forward for my next opportunity to lose one of your sharktoof contests!  :thumbsup:

Ahh, the ole bait and switch.  

Special delivery for Mike Honcho!  Here, please hold this giant box while I get your tiny little box out of my shirt pocket.  What is that, a chiclet??

1 minute ago, fandandy said:

Ahh, the ole bait and switch.  I bet it came in a huuuuuge box too.  :thumbsdown:

Nothing of the sort...I just wasn't willing to spend a lot of money on present for my brother.   :lol:

20 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Nothing of the sort...I just wasn't willing to spend a lot of money on present for my brother.   :lol:

Your brother's thinking, what is a megalodon, like a dwarf shark?

• Haha 1

27 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

Your wife says the same thing about you to me.

Man....I sorta want one....  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Does this coverage now allow you to get the free shower with Jerry Sandusky?  :o

Watch your cornhole, dude.

4 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

Welcome to the club.  After taking Vladdy Jr. in the home run derby shark toof contest, I know it is not meant to be.  :(

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Mookz said:

Welcome to the club.  After taking Vladdy Jr. in the home run derby shark toof contest, I know it is not meant to be.  :(

I thought we have all won multiple times by now.

Nice.

:thumbsup:

Love my toof by the way.  Thing is awesome, on my desk in my home office.

My wife is still really confused about how I 'won' it in a message board contest but.. I told her to mind her business..  It's a Major Award! 

• Like 1

Didn't Sandusky use megalodon teeth to lure little boys?

2 hours ago, Reality said:

Nice.

:thumbsup:

Love my toof by the way.  Thing is awesome, on my desk in my home office.

My wife is still really confused about how I 'won' it in a message board contest but.. I told her to mind her business..  It's a Major Award! 

LOL

Too bad we can't reply to the article.

I met Bill at a bar years ago.  The dude tried to give me a Megalodon toof for a blow job.  I didn't even want a blow job.  

5 minutes ago, fandandy said:

Too bad we can't reply to the article.

I met Bill at a bar years ago.  The dude tried to give me a Megalodon toof for a blow job.  I didn't even want a blow job.  

:blink: Yea I guess that is why they do not do that.