rrmcguire

QB conondrum

Had a great night last with Hopkins getting my 28 points, opponent had Watson and Ebron, so as of now I'm favored to win by 7

I have Winston in as my QB and Josh Allen on my bench...our scoring is as 1 point every completion, -1 point incompletion, 1 point per 20 yards passing, 1 point 10 yards rushing, 6 points pert TD, -6 per interception

Do I stick with Winston with the interception possibility or go with Allen....could also pickup Sam Darnold but would have to drop Allen...Winston has a lot of upside @ATL but his floor is really low, whereas the other 2 don't have as high a ceiling but higher floors than Jameis

Darnold schedule is soft as it gets. Winston throws to many picks. Denver defense pretty good so Allen a gutsy play.

Darnold.

Winston. 

Winston, it could backfire if he starts throwing a lot of picks but I don't trust the other two

2 hours ago, polecatt said:

Winston, it could backfire if he starts throwing a lot of picks but I don't trust the other two

This ^

-6 for int's and -1 for each incompletion. JW only completing 59% and throwing 3 seasons worth of int's I would go Darnold or allen with his running ability.