Sign in to follow this  
Mastan

Please select Two

J. Samuels- RB - PIT
K. Hunt- RB - CLE
N. Chubb- RB - CLE

Pretty sure you're supposed to ask questions like this one in the 'A Little Help!' section.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, desertfire said:

Always one moron who has to post that.

Obviously Chubb and Samuels

I think it's a fair question. But I would go the same. At least for this week until we see more of what Cleveland plans to do in that backfield with Hunt. In a PPR anyway.

Chubb and Samuels,

Wouldn't want to start two RBs on the same team, except in extremely rare cases, this isn't one of them

15 hours ago, desertfire said:

Always one moron who has to post that.

Obviously Chubb and Samuels

Advice questions should be asked on the other board-unless there's a few you address it to that you really trust on here.

On 11/22/2019 at 6:38 PM, Utilit99 said:

I think it's a fair question. But I would go the same. At least for this week until we see more of what Cleveland plans to do in that backfield with Hunt. In a PPR anyway.

I was talking about the moron who told him to post it on the other message board

1 minute ago, desertfire said:

I was talking about the moron who told him to post it on the other message board

:thumbsup:

On 11/23/2019 at 12:19 PM, JagFan said:

Samuels and Hunt.  Always play the better player regardless of who gets the token “start”

Great call advising to sit Chubb Jagfan! First Jacksonville gave us Fred Durst, now it gives us Jagfan. There must be something in the water in Duval, that produces a special kind of stupid...

1 hour ago, jrokh said:

Great call advising to sit Chubb Jagfan! First Jacksonville gave us Fred Durst, now it gives us Jagfan. There must be something in the water in Duval, that produces a special kind of stupid...

I’ll have to look to see if Cleveland plays Miami every week going forward.  If not, I’d temper those expectations there skippy.