Sign in to follow this  
bmeadows

Thoughts on Weather in New England Tomorrow?

I’ve read an inch of rain and 20-30 mph wind gusts at game time. What are your thoughts on Dallas and NE skill players? I’m thinking of benching Cooper. 

Limited 

If there's bad weather, then it could limit the WRs and QBs, especially the Cowboys

On the flipside, it can also trip up the defenses, which could mean a shoot out

Overall, it puts an extra caution flag on all the players involved

I’m going with the caution flag theory. I was worried about Cooper being productive even before I knew the weather forecast. Cooper = riding pine. Emmanuel Sanders in the lineup. Not the greatest fill in, but he’s all I’ve got. 

1 hour ago, bmeadows said:

I’m going with the caution flag theory. I was worried about Cooper being productive even before I knew the weather forecast. Cooper = riding pine. Emmanuel Sanders in the lineup. Not the greatest fill in, but he’s all I’ve got. 

Sanders still shows as questionable for the game but leaning towards playing? I don't like either of their situations. 

I have Brady but am benching him for Winston regardless of the weather. Brady's throws have been off for a few games now, making me wonder if this elbow injury is something that has happened a few games back.

It will definitely be a wet and soggy field, but warmer than usual and wind seems relatively minor. Still expect both teams to run the ball a lot. I think I'm benching Gallup.

3 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Sanders still shows as questionable for the game but leaning towards playing? I don't like either of their situations. 

Just dropped Michel and picked up Bourne in case Manny is out. I can’t take Michel’s ineffectiveness anymore and they play four different runnings backs a game. If Manny plays I can drop Bourne  and pick up Gus Edwards and hope for an Ingram injury. Not career ending but just until after the playoffs. 

Any concerns for Philly game?   I was loving Wilson but it’s currently been raining all day here in NJ.

call me crazy but right now I’m going with dome plays Brees and Winston over him 

talk me off the ledge 

Weather report suggests no rain but a little windy, not that cold. Just heard a stat from  one of the few NFL reporters I like Sal Pal who said Russ is 7-0 in his last 7 1pm eastern time zone games.

17 hours ago, huskyhater75 said:

I have Brady but am benching him for Winston regardless of the weather. Brady's throws have been off for a few games now, making me wonder if this elbow injury is something that has happened a few games back.

Good call especially since Winston has been putting up a little better numbers than Brady for over a month.

My take is the weather is going to be really bad and Cooper will only get 1 target in the first half for no catches.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1