Sign in to follow this  
EternalShinyAndChrome

I'm Calling It: CIN defeats PIT Today

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Both of these teams suck donkey balls but today CIN notches a win.

Both of these teams suck DEAD donkey balls but today CIN notches a win.

Both are a mess on the offensive side, but still think Steelers will show up on defense holding Cincy 10 points or less in a low scoring-boring game.....

• Like 1

8 hours ago, thePRO said:

Haha and somehow the Steelers are 6-5 and hold the 6th seed.

That's more of an indictment on the AFC than it is on the Steelers.

• Like 1

i didn't see the game but it seems that this prediction may have come true had the steelers stuck with rudolph?

in the end, the steelers managed to win an important road game with a number of their very best players either out from injury or suspension.  i really do not see the steelers doing anything this year, but they seem to be showing at least some resolve here

All this does is prove that the Steelers are just slightly better than the SH!TTIEST team in recent memory.  :overhead:

8 hours ago, cavern said:

i didn't see the game but it seems that this prediction may have come true had the steelers stuck with rudolph?

in the end, the steelers managed to win an important road game with a number of their very best players either out from injury or suspension.  i really do not see the steelers doing anything this year, but they seem to be showing at least some resolve here

Yep.  I didn't see them benching Rudolph since Tomlinson was perfectly happy with his below average QB dinking and dunking to the RBs all day long.  The hell with anyone else on that offense.

They almost did lose, though, so I came close.