Sign in to follow this  
Lamb of God

Sit Brady due to weather

It is truly amazing to even think of this but Brady is NOT a lock anymore to start every fantasy game.  Even if the weather is good.  Times are changing, I guess. 

3 hours ago, RoadLizard said:

It is truly amazing to even think of this but Brady is NOT a lock anymore to start every fantasy game.  Even if the weather is good.  Times are changing, I guess. 

He's been playing injured. Right elbow. 

Look at his drop off after week 8. He didn't all of a sudden get old in the course of a week. He just doesn't make excuses and still figures out ways for the team to win.

On 11/25/2019 at 2:29 PM, Utilit99 said:

He's been playing injured. Right elbow. 

Look at his drop off after week 8. He didn't all of a sudden get old in the course of a week. He just doesn't make excuses and still figures out ways for the team to win.

He has VERY litte to do with why the Patriots are winning right now.  It reminds of Manning with the Broncos at the end there.  Brady isnt whats scary about NE anymore.  Just the way it is. 

19 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

He has VERY litte to do with why the Patriots are winning right now.  It reminds of Manning with the Broncos at the end there.  Brady isnt whats scary about NE anymore.  Just the way it is. 

I completely disagree. Manning turned into a flat out weenie arm with one of the best defenses to take the field. Brady is winning games for the Pats. 

Never!!!!!! Experts told me to bench him one year because of all the snow and wind and he literally had 4 TD's. He's great in bad weather.

9 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I completely disagree. Manning turned into a flat out weenie arm with one of the best defenses to take the field. Brady is winning games for the Pats. 

Ummm.  No.  Not really.  What games are you watching?  His performances are suspect at best.  They are winning with defense, just like Manning was with Denver.  Look, you can feel however you wish but the facts show that it is the NE defense that is winning games for the team.   Just like NE's first 3 Super Bowl wins - 90% defense/scheming/cheating is what won those games.  Go back and watch them if your memory isnt serving you properly. ;)

1 hour ago, RoadLizard said:

Ummm.  No.  Not really.  What games are you watching?  His performances are suspect at best.  They are winning with defense, just like Manning was with Denver.  Look, you can feel however you wish but the facts show that it is the NE defense that is winning games for the team.   Just like NE's first 3 Super Bowl wins - 90% defense/scheming/cheating is what won those games.  Go back and watch them if your memory isnt serving you properly. ;)

Ahhh.... The cheating is what helped them win. That's fine. Nothing more needs to be said. 

1 hour ago, RoadLizard said:

And right on cue here comes Road Lizard to whine like a little girl :lol:

30 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Ahhh.... The cheating is what helped them win. That's fine. Nothing more needs to be said. 

It certainly didnt hurt.  Wasnt the only thing of course but the facts stand.  You're feelings dont matter in this case.  Sorry.

5 minutes ago, IGotWorms said:

And right on cue here comes Road Lizard to whine like a little girl :lol:

And right on cue comes Worms to suck NE weener.  Maybe you can hook up with Bob Kraft - aka The "dirty old child molester" an get a happy ending with him?  Nice way to celebrate Thaksgiving, eh? :).  I know - "We're on to Cinncinnati"........ ;)

5 minutes ago, RoadLizard said:

It certainly didnt hurt.  Wasnt the only thing of course but the facts stand.  You're feelings dont matter in this case.  Sorry.

And right on cue comes Worms to suck NE weener.  Maybe you can hook up with Bob Kraft - aka The "dirty old child molester" an get a happy ending with him?  Nice way to celebrate Thaksgiving, eh? :).  I know - "We're on to Cinncinnati"........ ;)

So Bob Kraft going to a shady massage parlor is the reason Brady has 6 championships and 9 Super Bowl appearances?  Interesting. I haven't heard that from any Brady haters prior to now. 

1 hour ago, Utilit99 said:

So Bob Kraft going to a shady massage parlor is the reason Brady has 6 championships and 9 Super Bowl appearances?  Interesting. I haven't heard that from any Brady haters prior to now. 

Dude, relax, I’m just busting wormies balls because he’s such a patriots knob licker.  I’m not a Brady hater at all.  He’s a great QB that has been on some damned good teams.  What I am is a realist who can objectively look at things.  The patriots success will always be surrounded by some controversy.  That’s a fact of the matter.  It’s not just what you get caught for when you are up to shady things.  It’s what you might have done that you didn’t get caught for that makes people wonder.  Just how it is. 

3 hours ago, RoadLizard said:

Well at least you finally aren’t sobbing like a child. Good job :thumbsup:

On 11/24/2019 at 11:56 AM, Lamb of God said:

Sit Brady due to weather?

At this point in his career.....sit Brady in any and all weather.