Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 12 FU Thread

FU Sean Payton.  Kamara has 3 touches in the game?  So focking sick of these genius coaches using their best players as decoys.  FU

Speaking of decoys, I'll send a preemptive FU out to George Kittle

I'd also like igive a season-long FU to Carson Wentz.  Remember at the beginning of the year some people predicted he could be MVP?  lol.  dude is worse than Mason Rudolph.  Fock off

Boyd. Does nothing for weeks, waits for me to drop him, then comes alive against the Steelers. (my week 12 D)

• Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, BufordT said:

Here's my weekly FU for Barkley

Oh is Barkley a whiner AGAIN this week? Probably, I played him. Watching Seattle-FU to Lockett, he's so pure crap out there that Wilson doesn't even look at him. He's not even a factor in any of the few plays he's out there. Obviously hurt more than Seahawks let on, lazy SOB shouldn't have even dressed.

38 minutes ago, rrmcguire said:

Jaylen Samuels

No doubt.  I've seen enough - time for me to drop this POS, so he'll probably go off for 200+ yards and 4 TDs next week.......

• Like 1

Yeah Lockett, pretty EFFING lazy when you don't even have any targets!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dropped next week, "get the hell outta here, only men play on this team".

Fock Ty Williams, Tate, and Ertz. 
Fock the whole Raiders offense. Score some points. 

FU to Robby Anderson.  i had to suffer through your crappy play for the last 4 weeks.  Now you decide to go off?  and of course TY came back to be a decoy.:mad:  

Eagles aren't even bothering to cover Lockett, they know Wilson's not gonna throw to him. Now they're up 17-3 it'll be run all the time-oh well I lose again because of a lazy slacker that only cares about his check. Welfare football player Lockett is..............................sit on your ass and do nothing.

FU to the dynamic duo of Matt Ryan and Julio Jones.  Not only does TB have the worst pass defense in the league, but you're down 2 touchdowns, and still can't produce .  Fock the both of you

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gratefulegg1973 said:

FU to the dynamic duo of Matt Ryan and Julio Jones.  Not only does TB have the worst pass defense in the league, but you're down 2 touchdowns, and still can't produce .  Fock the both of you

BOOM!

FU to whoever on the Eagles coaching staff insists on throwing it to Goedert. Pretty sure he has 2 fumbles today, & lost at least 1 of them.

Get him off the field & leave Ertz out there FULL-TIME!

1 hour ago, easilyscan said:

Boyd. Does nothing for weeks, waits for me to drop him, then comes alive against the Steelers. (my week 12 D)

I dropped him too and am starting Steeler D... 

• Like 1

Oh, and FU to DJ Moore for having the best game of his career against me - be prepared to return to mediocrity next week....:mad::mad::mad:

15 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Definitely the worst decision of the year...drafting Kamara over McCafferey.

I hear you.  I'll never take Kamara again.  I'll wait 9 rounds and take James White instead.  

An extremely rare FU to Russell Wilson. He had Hollister WIIIIDDDDDEEEE open all alone in the end zone.  All he had to do was a simple toss and he threw it over his head. 

1 hour ago, Showboat said:

Oh, and FU to DJ Moore for having the best game of his career against me - be prepared to return to mediocrity next week....:mad::mad::mad:

I actually played more this week as my #2 WR. And I can imagine it sucks if I had to play against him, but he is not a mediocre WR.

His last for weeks he has scored 20, 24, 17, and 35 with 30 receptions and three 100 yard games and one 95 yard game over that span. And he has 5 other games this year where he scored between 13 and 18 points. he may be a top 10 receiver this year before all is said and done.

I guess you see a mid to high level WR 2 with a lot of upside to be mediocre?

Weeks in my lineup since Week 4, Chark has scored: 6, 5, 8, 16, 5, 3 (today)

Weeks on my bench, Chark has scored: 34, 28

5 minutes ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Weeks in my lineup since Week 4, Chark has scored: 6, 5, 8, 16, 5, 3 (today)

Weeks on my bench, Chark has scored: 34, 28

I got bit by having him on the bench one of those two weeks where he went off too. I really expected more out of the Jaguars today. Can't believe the Titans are up 35- 3

The only upside is that they'll definitely be passing the rest of the day. Have to hope that Foles can get his **** together and find him for some garbage time points.

I'm sorry........if I flocked your wife, ran over your kid, donkey punched your mother in law.....whatever......

PLEASE.....CUT ME SOME SLACK!!

OK...I'll give Wilson a shot & sit Watson......FVCK ME!

Robby Anderson & Tyler Boyd...you have had weeks to prove yourself...Shepard & Hollywood time me.....FVUCK ME!

For the love of Christ.....did you REALLY need to overthrow Hollister on a wide opTD mr Wilson???

FU to everyone I played or played against this week.

Fock the officials calling that tripping call to seal the victory for NE. Way to ruin a great ending. Not even saying the Cowboys come back to score there, but the officials are awful. 

The list is long as the FF Gods were against me today.

For my side: FU to Carson, Samuels, Barkley, Sutton, Ty Williams, Crowder, Evans, Hilton, and Waller.

I faced these guys that can take a BIG FU too: Darnold, Godwin, OBJ, and Ertz.

Just not good today.

8 minutes ago, boilerddd said:

Fock the officials calling that tripping call to seal the victory for NE. Way to ruin a great ending. Not even saying the Cowboys come back to score there, but the officials are awful. 

Damn zebras. Could have used 14 more rushing yards from Zeke. 

2 minutes ago, ric0 said:

Damn zebras. Could have used 14 more rushing yards from Zeke. 

Amen

Where do I begin today?  FU Ryan, Carson, Evans, Crowder, Hollister.  My opponent had Godwin.  He pretty much outscored my entire team.  

16 minutes ago, boilerddd said:

Pereira is an idiot.