Sign in to follow this  
Mike FF Today

Packers at 49ers: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Packers: WR Ryan Grant, RB Dexter Williams, S Will Redmond, CB Ka'dar Hollman, G/T Adam Pankey, TE Jace Sternberger

49ers: T Joe Staley, K Robbie Gould, RB Matt Breida, DE Dee Ford, TE Levine Toilolo, QB CJ Beathard, WR Marquise Goodwin

One good thing about everyone celebrating like jàckasses is that when they don't celebrate when they normally do, you can be pretty sure they're about to get a penalty.

Garoppolo reminds me a lot of former Saint and Raiders quarterback Aaron Brooks.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, nobody said:

Garoppolo reminds me a lot of former Saint and Raiders quarterback Aaron Brooks.

Interesting. Wasn't Brooks' a long wind up guy? He was pretty good for a bit.  

• Like 1

Just now, Utilit99 said:

Interesting. Wasn't Brooks' a long wind up guy? He was pretty good for a bit.  

It's mainly his slow decision making

That defensive coordinator for SF is so annoying.  I can't wait until he's the next Jets head coach so I never have to see a cut away to him celebrating ever again.

4 minutes ago, nobody said:

That defensive coordinator for SF is so annoying.  I can't wait until he's the next Jets head coach so I never have to see a cut away to him celebrating ever again.

Robert Saleh. next coach of  the Jets. Although, the Jets did do a good thing and took Darnold instead of Barkley. The Giants were so stupid that year. 

We are officially at the point where Josh Allen against a top 5 defense is a better play than Aaron Rodgers.

Actually, got bored and checked his weekly rankings: 24th, 19th, 24th, 2nd, 22nd, 12th, 1st, 3rd, 21st, 23rd, tonight

How the f*ck does he keep getting ranked as a top 10 QB on these sites???

• Like 1

Although the O/U was 48 for the game.  You figure the O/U for the second half will be what 21?

Maybe I'll throw some scratch on the over just for the sweat.

My disdain for the seemingly random lack of Aaron Jones usage is super high. It must be too complex for the naked eye to understand. I’d love an explanation that I could predict before kickoffs.

• Like 1

The problem with gambling against these elite defenses is you need to account for the fact that they take pride in shutouts, so they'll go hard and aggressive all the way to the end just to preserve the stats.

GB is -2.5 @ -115. That's a pretty obvious Green Bay bet, but I'm not confident they didn't just quit on this game.

Yeah.  No bet.  I think I'll just punch out on this game.  SF looks great.  I hope they keep it up.

Gotta laugh at NBC for calling for the switch to this game and then pimping it out so much.