Sign in to follow this  
Byrdman5

So I still have Josh Allen..What QB week 13

So the plan was to grab Wentz and play him last week over Josh Allen. But after his monster game against Miami I stuck with him against Denver and it paid off. So does he have one more good game against Dallas on Turkey day? Anyone know if he’s Vegan so I can drop him?

Allen @ Dallas. Cousins and Driskel did well against them boys. Brady did bad in a bad weather game with no Sanu or Dorsett. 

Wentz @ Miami. Should get Agholor and Jeffery back.. And Miami is Miami giving up 3 TD passes the past 2 games. I still think he can turn it on in the playoffs.

Darnold @ Cinci. He’s been on a roll and has a good matchup...

I like Darnold vs. beat up give up Bengals def. 

I’ve picked Allen almost every week, but I like him third of those qbs. 

I dropped J Allen. I like Darnald and Tannehill better this week than Allen.

Due to his running, Allen is serviceable (16-18) points, but I think the other 2 will score 20+

JMHO

Darnold last 3 games 76.3 Cincinnati gave up 66.3.... somehow Darnold had 2 rushing TD’s in those games.

Allen 79.2 boys gave up 57.9 Allen put up 20 pts against Denver which is a tougher defense than Dallas. Driskel a guy who can run killed Dallas.. Daniel Jones had his best rushing game against Dallas. 

My gut it telling start Allen 1 more time...I appreciate your inputs will try to hit your post..