Sign in to follow this  
himmystyles

James White this week

Do u guys anticipate them making a conscious effort to get him involved this week vs the crappy Houston d? They have been carved up by pass catching backs, and while White doesn’t seem like a squeaky wheel type guy, I’m sure the coaching staff recognizes he’s been under utilized. It’s an important game for them as well. Anyone starting him in ppr, and if so who are u benching for him? 

He's been pretty consistent all year until the debacle in the rain against Dallas. He should bounce back against Hou. I'm in a half PPR league, and I'm starting him at flex over Golladay, Woods, and McLovin.

• Thanks 1

I've got a James White, Austin Ekeler, Chris Carson decision in a PPR league. Right now I've got White and Ekeler in but I'm still debating/waiting to see if we get a better indication on the workload split in Seattle.

If the game is tight I see them leaning on White. On the other hand, their D taking over is a real possibility and White is barely used. What is more probably, Watson outplays Pats D or the Pats D does what they have been doing almost all season. Play White if you gotta do it for me.

1 hour ago, Mike FF Today said:

I've got a James White, Austin Ekeler, Chris Carson decision in a PPR league. Right now I've got White and Ekeler in but I'm still debating/waiting to see if we get a better indication on the workload split in Seattle.

I would definitely keep Ekeler in. I’m rolling with Carson as well- no choice unless Guice gets plugged in for either him or white. Would u roll with white over Guice, Sanu, and James washington ? 

I would trust White in a ppr this weekend.