Mike FF Today

Bills at Cowboys: In-Game Discussion

Inactives

Bills: RB T.J. Yeldon, WR Duke Williams, TE Tommy Sweeney, OT Ty Nsekhe, G/C Ike Boettger, DT Vincent Taylor, S Dean Marlowe

Cowboys: SS Jeff Heath, DE Joe Jackson, OT Brandon Knight, WR Devin Smith, OLB Leighton Vander Esch, WR Cedrick Wilson, DT Antwaun Woods

14 minutes ago, nobody said:

Dallas is winning this game.  The refs are making sure of it.

Seems like it. 

13 minutes ago, rrmcguire said:

Can we get Singletary some more carries please 

I'll take the receiving TD!! :banana:

1 minute ago, Utilit99 said:

Yessssssssssss!!!! Missed. 

Hauschka must've coughed on him or something. 

3 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

What's with the terrible music they are playing at halftime? It looks and sounds comical.

The country act for the DET game wasn't bad, but that was absolute sh1t. 

Thank God Bills drafted Allen instead of Rosen.  I need a pillow for my lap now. :ninja:

This is so sweet. Go Bills. And to think, the giants preferred to try to rebuild with a running back over both Allen and Darnold. Both of those QBs are really growing this year. And the giants are excited about what?

10 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

This is so sweet. Go Bills. And to think, the giants preferred to try to rebuild with a running back over both Allen and Darnold. Both of those QBs are really growing this year. And the giants are excited about what?

Danny Dime-a-Dozen

Few things in life are as satisfying as seeing turtle face (aka jerry jones) team embarrassed in a nationally televised game.

13 hours ago, easilyscan said:

Few things in life are as satisfying as seeing turtle face (aka jerry jones) team embarrassed in a nationally televised game.

He just doesn’t get it.  They're never going to win anything without a real head coach and system in place.  If jones would just get the Fock out of the way they could probably attract McCarthy, Cohwer, etc.  instead, they keep getting puppet coaches.  It’s not all Garets fault but this keeps repeating with the Cowboys.....ya know?

19 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

This is patently wrong.  The Bills and Jets have both had the luxery of being in the top spot for draft picks multiple times now, where the Giants are two years in.  Both those teams have had advantage of a "full" rebuild for years now.  At point the stats of Daniel Jones are comparable to anything that Allen/Darnold have done.  They are just much farther behind the rebuild curve.  

That being said, I called this much earlier this season, I believe on this board right around week 4.  The Cowboys were a fraud, a sham.  They look great against horrible teams, but can't beat anybody that is a balanced team.  They surprising hung with the Pats last week, better than I expected.  I love seeing them spiral into another 8-8 season with nothing to blame as they have been reasonably healthy.  I also look forward to the day where Jerry fires Garrett then hires the hot college name, or some other even bigger puppet, and the team regresses even more.  Every season is like the Titanic setting out, with their fans honestly believing they are "unsinkable", only to have the same result each time.  Awesome.  

On 11/28/2019 at 4:32 PM, nobody said:

Cole Beasley revenge game

revenge for what exactly, making him a star?

On 11/29/2019 at 2:30 PM, jgcrawfish said:

This is patently wrong.  The Bills and Jets have both had the luxery of being in the top spot for draft picks multiple times now, where the Giants are two years in.  Both those teams have had advantage of a "full" rebuild for years now.  At point the stats of Daniel Jones are comparable to anything that Allen/Darnold have done.  They are just much farther behind the rebuild curve.  

That being said, I called this much earlier this season, I believe on this board right around week 4.  The Cowboys were a fraud, a sham.  They look great against horrible teams, but can't beat anybody that is a balanced team.  They surprising hung with the Pats last week, better than I expected.  I love seeing them spiral into another 8-8 season with nothing to blame as they have been reasonably healthy.  I also look forward to the day where Jerry fires Garrett then hires the hot college name, or some other even bigger puppet, and the team regresses even more.  Every season is like the Titanic setting out, with their fans honestly believing they are "unsinkable", only to have the same result each time.  Awesome.  

Did either the Bills or Jets draft an RB in the top 2 overall early in their rebuild?

Why does it matter if the Giants drafted a RB at 2, if they got their QB in the next draft? Should they have followed the Bears example and traded up for a terrible QB with 2 much better ones available?

9 hours ago, Big Guy said:

revenge for what exactly, making him a star?

Being born

6 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Did either the Bills or Jets draft an RB in the top 2 overall early in their rebuild?

Lol. Bears fan getting on other teams draft. And BTW, Mack wasn't worth it, obviously. Lol. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Lol. Bears fan getting on other teams draft. And BTW, Mack wasn't worth it, obviously. Lol. 

Arizona fan. Bad day today, but they got their QB!! :banana:

Bears suck ass. Same as the Giants. Both dumb teams with no future.:banana:

16 minutes ago, Utilit99 said:

Arizona fan. Bad day today, but they got their QB!! :banana:

Bears suck ass. Same as the Giants. Both dumb teams with no future.:banana:

Sure