Sign in to follow this  
Gratefulegg1973

The Official Week 13 FU Thread

FU Hunter Henry. You probably cost me $100 for most points this season.. dbag. Should have started Waller.

On 11/30/2019 at 1:19 PM, BufordT said:

Just wanna get my weekly FU in here for Barkley since I won't be around tomorrow.

FU for the pos Waller.... just in case

I should have looked at this and started Waller..

Lots of FUs to go around this week.  Kittle of course, the Philly D gave up how many points to Miami?  But the winner has to be Darnold.  He comes in red hot and cant throw a TD against Cinnci, WTF?

My whole GD team this week.

Foles, Chark, AJones, Ertz, Lambo. Worst point total in more than 5 years.

Luckily most everyone else sucked so I'll fall into the #5 seed. Ugh. I'm done chasing the matchups and sticking with highest ceiling/floor guys from here on out. Chasing points has doomed me the last 2 weeks.

FU to my entire team.  Average 134 per week, never below 115.  So, first week of two week playoff matchup format, and what do I get?  73 (plus Dalvin Cook tonite).  My opponent, 128.  So I need Dalvin to get over 50 pts to keep me close....  FU you F'ing scrubs...….  I can mail it in now.  Even if he gets a good score in the 20's I'll still be down by over 30 points for the second week.  Bunch BS right there..  

FU to my entire team:

FU Brees

FU CMC

FU A. JONES

FU Mike Thomas

FU DJ Chark 

FU Godwin 

FU Lambo

FU Jets D

FU Rudolph or Hollister (Whoever I decide to play tonight will surely carp the bed based on how my team played so far..)

21 hours ago, Super Cubs said:

fu stephanie diggs do something

Diggs thanks for putting me out of my misery last night. Get tackled at the 3 yard line to set the table for my opponent that had Cook. That one hurt. Then I see a glimmer of hope with Cook going out the last 20 minutes of game time. Has to be Diggity time right? Wrong.... that dude streaking down the field to catch the bomb was mother FOCKING Treadwell. 

Jones got benched for missing a blitz pickup. This has become the worst part of FF...the fact you need to be able to psychoanalyze every head coach to know when they will bench a guy because of a single play, or keep starting a guy who has fumbled numerous times, or just wake up on a different side of the bed and pick a different RB to feature that day.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, ZeroTolerance said:

Jones got benched for missing a blitz pickup. This has become the worst part of FF...the fact you need to be able to psychoanalyze every head coach to know when they will bench a guy because of a single play, or keep starting a guy who has fumbled numerous times, or just wake up on a different side of the bed and pick a different RB to feature that day.

Agree with you, if you started him that’s just awful.  

What a way to lose a ff matchup, but it’s todays game. 

It’s crazy. Its not that the games are unpredictable. The frustrating thing is the super random benchings and/or role changes. And we know doggone well that almost no coach is going to say ‘maaaaaan, I might have to bench my expensive qb if he starts off badly this week’. Even that Rivers story from a couple of weeks ago...does anyone really think that info is actionable? The Chargers are really going to yank Rivers in the 2nd quarter of a game sometime in December? Really?