Sign in to follow this  
frank

WR pi@&$ game away

This is getting ridiculous.  Can anyone just be professional nowadays?  How about just being a good, humble person and giving a high-five instead and not trying to shove it in each other's faces? It's especially absurd when these morons do that when they're losing.

This is a textbook example of poor sportsmanship.

The TE for the Falcons last night is a Yale graduate. After he scored he immediately jumped into the "look at me" dance crap. This is how Yale grads act? Will no one tell them how foolish they look and the whole thing was played out years ago? Almost all of it is unoriginal crap. They just mimic each other. Like the thing where the whole defense runs into the end zone on a turnover? They all do it now? It peaked when Chad Johnson did the riverdance. It's all been downhill since. 

• Thanks 1

He's just a copycat:

The celebration was reminiscent of former Ole Miss wide receiver D.K. Metcalf doing the same celebration in the 2017 Egg Bowl. Metcalf copied wide receiver Odell Beckham, Jr. after he infamously did the crude celebration while he was with the New York Giants.

🤣

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

The TE for the Falcons last night is a Yale graduate. After he scored he immediately jumped into the "look at me" dance crap. This is how Yale grads act? Will no one tell them how foolish they look and the whole thing was played out years ago? Almost all of it is unoriginal crap. They just mimic each other. Like the thing where the whole defense runs into the end zone on a turnover? They all do it now? It peaked when Chad Johnson did the riverdance. It's all been downhill since. 

Not to mention the fact that they were LOSING when he scored the touchdown.  What a jack@ss.

12 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Not to mention the fact that they were LOSING when he scored the touchdown.  What a jack@ss.

Exactly. You're losing at home and the team has 3 wins. Look at me. Not to say every team isn't infected with this crap. I can see my two win Giants scoring a TD to cut the lead to 28 and this crap going on.