Sign in to follow this  
MDC

Trump issues pardons in war crimes cases

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Iraqi and Afghan Veterans of America oppose the pardons by 52% to 40%:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.csmonitor.com/layout/set/amphtml/USA/Politics/2019/1127/Does-Trump-s-Navy-SEAL-pardon-undermine-military-justice

Hill-HarrisX polls has the public against it 76-24%, including a majority of Republicans:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/hilltv/what-americas-thinking/434756-poll-76-percent-of-americans-oppose-trump-pardoning-former%3famp

Now is the part where you tell me the polls you asked for don’t matter. :thumbsup: 

The 2nd link is for opposing pardons of former campaign aides FFS; not even related to the military. JFC............

Phew. For a second there, I thought you were going to say he weaponized the IRS to go after his opponents supporters. 

He’s just proving once again he has the backs of the brave soldiers who risk their lives protecting us.  

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

The 2nd link is for opposing pardons of former campaign aides FFS; not even related to the military. JFC............

I dug up the wrong article. Multiple links to the first. Not that you guys accept polls that you don’t like. Those are mean Deep State polls.

Again, ignoring the point of my post.  But again, typical for you.  Not to mention that what I asked for was a consensus of "experts".  You know, like your original article.  Your poll, even if we gave it credence, was of veterans. 

• Sad 1

As if we needed further proof what kind of moron MDC is... Jesus...

Good thread fella, you should probably take the rest of the day off...

:doh:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Reality said:

As if we needed further proof what kind of moron MDC is... Jesus...

Good thread fella, you should probably take the rest of the day off...

:doh:

This guy will he clutching his pearls and sobbing about trolling tomorrow. :thumbsup:

17 minutes ago, Strike said:

Again, ignoring the point of my post.  But again, typical for you.  Not to mention that what I asked for was a consensus of "experts".  You know, like your original article.  Your poll, even if we gave it credence, was of veterans. 

I am not aware of any other relevant polls out there.

Just now, MDC said:

I am not aware of any other relevant polls out there.

Since neither of the two you posted were relevant, what you really mean to say is you're not aware of ANY relevant polls.  PERIOD.  Thanks for playing.

5 minutes ago, Strike said:

Since neither of the two you posted were relevant, what you really mean to say is you're not aware of ANY relevant polls.  PERIOD.  Thanks for playing.

You’re the one who wanted polls - use your own Google box. The military already tried 2 of the 3 cases. Apparently you and Trump know best though.

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You’re the one who wanted polls - use your own Google box. The military already tried 2 of the 3 cases. Apparently you and Trump know best though.

Again, you ignore the ACTUAL point of my post and focus on minutiae.   But if you want to go down that road go reread my post.  I asked for ONE SPECIFIC poll.  I asked YOU to go out and find "ALL" the experts and poll them YOURSELF.  Obviously, that was tongue in cheek but it's what you want to focus on instead of the ACTUAL point of the post.  Again, you're a good troll.  Go back to your bridge now that you've been made to look like a fool (again) in this thread.

11 minutes ago, Strike said:

Again, you ignore the ACTUAL point of my post and focus on minutiae.   But if you want to go down that road go reread my post.  I asked for ONE SPECIFIC poll.  I asked YOU to go out and find "ALL" the experts and poll them YOURSELF.  Obviously, that was tongue in cheek but it's what you want to focus on instead of the ACTUAL point of the post.  Again, you're a good troll.  Go back to your bridge now that you've been made to look like a fool (again) in this thread.

You had no point. You’re just mad and flailing. 

• Confused 1

I don't bother reading any link or poll that this anti-American scumbag posts on here. He is okay with electing someone who wants to steal money from me and give it to people who are here illegally. He is a direct threat to me and my family, and I don't give any credence to his beliefs.

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, MDC said:

This guy.....

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

This guy.....

He's fun to point and giggle at but, no need in spending time formulating legit responses. He's probably the biggest clown that frequents this site.

Just now, Reality said:

He's fun to point and giggle at but, no need in spending time formulating legit responses. He's probably the biggest clown that frequents this site.

Giggling is definitely more your speed than formulating legit responses. :thumbsup: 

15 minutes ago, MDC said:

Giggling is definitely more your speed than formulating legit responses. :thumbsup: 

The next one you have will be your first.

14 minutes ago, Reality said:

The next one you have will be your first.

I think the POTUS should let the military police their own instead of overruling their decisions as a political stunt.

Your turn.

3 hours ago, MDC said:

I dug up the wrong article. Multiple links to the first. Not that you guys accept polls that you don’t like. Those are mean Deep State polls.

What about the first link and your lying comment to it.

• Thanks 1

4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

What about the first link and your lying comment to it.

What lie? Any opinion on the story? 

I think the POTUS should let the military police their own instead of overruling their decisions as a political stunt.

Your turn.

Not up to you. Next?

1 minute ago, Reality said:

Not up to you. Next?

Obviously. Was this your legit response?

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

Your turn.

The POTUS is the Commander in Chief of the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force. He is their own. You call everything that you don't like a "political stunt" or something to that nature and are just opening the door to people owning you on this site. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Obviously. Was this your legit response?

This entire thread backfired horribly, you posted this to troll the local Trump folks, all it did was make you look stupid.

Like I said, your next legitimate post will be your first.

Just now, Reality said:

This entire thread backfired horribly, you posted this to troll the local Trump folks, all it did was make you look stupid.

Like I said, your next legitimate post will be your first.

That was your legit response.

Oooff. :( 

I'd swear, the way these tds freaks react you'd think our awesome commander in chief worked to get terrorists released. 

Or had a traitor in the rose garden to recite the Muslim prayer. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

The POTUS is the Commander in Chief of the U.S. Army, Navy, and Air Force. He is their own. You call everything that you don't like a "political stunt" or something to that nature and are just opening the door to people owning you on this site. 

Look, MDC ignored this excellent post.  It's almost like he's trolling.....

Cannot wait to vote for him next year

15 minutes ago, Strike said:

Ever find those polls you were looking for?

Ever find those polls you were looking for?

Ever figure out who the Commander in Chief of the U.S. armed forces is?

• Thanks 1

38 minutes ago, Strike said:

It's not "almost". He's a full blown attention grabber. He doesn't care if he makes sense.

2 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

It's not "almost". He's a full blown attention grabber. He doesn't care if he makes sense.

He's a clown, he's always been a clown...

He turns into a butthurt little phaggut when I call him out on it but, that's all he's ever been.

:dunno:

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

11 hours ago, MDC said:

No self awareness from the bored troll :lol:

11 hours ago, Reality said:

He's a clown, he's always been a clown...

He turns into a butthurt little phaggut when I call him out on it but, that's all he's ever been.

:dunno:

Pretty typical Reality post here.

Somebody’s butthurt that’s for sure. :( :D 

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

Pretty typical Reality post here.

Somebody’s butthurt that’s for sure. :( :D 

I know you are but what am I...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good one man, you really brought it here.

5 minutes ago, Reality said:

I know you are but what am I...

🤣🤣🤣🤣

Good one man, you really brought it here.

Another legit post from a non troll right here. :thumbsup: